Is this the luckiest thread on BnB?

Hi can I join? I need a lot of luck. I am on month 11 of TTC. I am about 4 days away from the BIG O and I really want a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be testing on Feb. 17.

Congratulations to you all!

Good Luck Dano!!
FX this will be your lucky month!!
I am still waiting for some good going nausea but really still just monster appetite and constipation TMI
Im having my highlights done tomorrow (vanity is my middle name - lol) but hope dye wont be harmful- I heard highlights are OK as they are not laid on the scalp. I will check with colourist- she happens to be pregnant too...
:dust: galore... xxxxxxx

Ah Mandy, you are there!!! :wave:

I am still not having nausea but am hungry and thirsty more than usual (especially at nite!) but overall feel very well!

I wouldnt worry about highlights...I checked with the hairdresser and she says it is very safe, just as well as I dont want to get married with roots!!!!!!!!!!!! :wedding: is 7 weeks away tomorrow!!!! Shiiiiiit!!!!! :dohh:

I am still POAS and getting lovely lines..I have to take a urine sample to the doctor on Monday to get my HCG measured...hope it has gone up from last week!!!!

I am so tired today!!!! I have work at 8am...not looking forward to that I can tell you!!!

Lots of love :hug: xxx

Hi can I join? I need a lot of luck. I am on month 11 of TTC. I am about 4 days away from the BIG O and I really want a BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be testing on Feb. 17.

Hello Mrs Brown!!! :wave:

You are welcome to join this very lucky thread full of lucky :dust:!!!!

Get BD-ing if you are only 4 days away from eggy coming!!! Are you using OPKs? I got pregnant charting my BBT temps!! Amazing stuff!!!

Thanks for the congratulations! xxx

Wow, I need to join this lucky thread.. sprinkle me with your lucky dust ladies!!! :D

I'm about 6dpo ish (not 100% sure as didn't temp) is anyone else waiting to test, or all you all preggers now?? :yipee:

Hi darling! :wave:

Here is some lucky dust!!! :dust:

We are all pregnant (well the original members are, including a set of twins!!) but you and Donna who is about the same DPO as you pops on here and she is hoping for some lucky dust too!!

Welcome to the lucky thread hun! Whats your TTC story? :hugs:

xxx

Wow, congratulations. Hope you can rub some of your lucky dust to me. I am expecting next AF this Feb 6th so I gues Im on 8 or 9DPO? I'm having this PMS-like cramps for the past 2 days now. Have u experienced this before u missed your period sometime 8 or 9DPO? Still hoping and TTC.

Wow, I need to join this lucky thread.. sprinkle me with your lucky dust ladies!!! :D

I'm about 6dpo ish (not 100% sure as didn't temp) is anyone else waiting to test, or all you all preggers now?? :yipee:

Hi darling! :wave:

Here is some lucky dust!!! :dust:

We are all pregnant (well the original members are, including a set of twins!!) but you and Donna who is about the same DPO as you pops on here and she is hoping for some lucky dust too!!

Welcome to the lucky thread hun! Whats your TTC story? :hugs:

xxx

Wow, congratulations. Hope you can rub some of your lucky dust to me. I am expecting next AF this Feb 6th so I gues Im on 8 or 9DPO? I'm having this PMS-like cramps for the past 2 days now. Have u experienced this before u missed your period sometime 8 or 9DPO? Still hoping and TTC.

Hi there Mystique!!! :wave:
Yeah I deffo had PMS type symptoms before AF was due and on the day before she was due I honestly was convinced she was on her way for sure!!! Very moody and crampy!! I hope this is a good sign for you honey!

I got pregnant by using OPK strips and BBT chart on Fertility Friend, its so clever!!!

Anyway here is some lucky :dust: :dust:!!!!! FX-d for you!! xxx

:hi: Guys,

Just come back from having my hair done. Claire- my colourist said there is no harm from highlights as the dye is only absorbed by the hairshaft. :)
I am discovering that it is really important to keep well hydrated with water in pregnancy - I read somewhere that dehydration can trigger uterine cramps- and I have definately notice that this applies to me and I always feel better after glass water.
Claire- today I took the clearblue conception timer :test: and I was so reassured by its "Pregnancy 3+" reading - 3+ refers to the time since conception not your LMP so it is approproiate if you are 5 weeks +. I really recommend it once you reach the 5 week mark - especially since you were scaremongered by hospital urine test.
Unfortunately there are no tests which can tell you how far beyond 5 weeks you are - if they existed I would be buying a :test: a week- :lol:

Still no nausea but Ive heard it commonly springs up on you around week 8 so we have a little way to go.

Claire you must be so busy with :wedding: planning that at least you have some distraction from thinking about 1st trimester issues. I am praying I can make it to the 8 week mark as most miscarriages take place at 7 weeks. I think that spotting thing freaked me out- never want that to happen again.

Wishing all our new recruits all the :dust: in the world and hoping for some more :bfp:'s over next few weeks.

BTW- Mystique. I had :AF: pains pretty much every day from 6dpo till :bfp: so hang in there hon...

Catch you all later
xxxxxx

:hi: Guys,

Just come back from having my hair done. Claire- my colourist said there is no harm from highlights as the dye is only absorbed by the hairshaft. :)
I am discovering that it is really important to keep well hydrated with water in pregnancy - I read somewhere that dehydration can trigger uterine cramps- and I have definately notice that this applies to me and I always feel better after glass water.
Claire- today I took the clearblue conception timer :test: and I was so reassured by its "Pregnancy 3+" reading - 3+ refers to the time since conception not your LMP so it is approproiate if you are 5 weeks +. I really recommend it once you reach the 5 week mark - especially since you were scaremongered by hospital urine test.
Unfortunately there are no tests which can tell you how far beyond 5 weeks you are - if they existed I would be buying a :test: a week- :lol:

Still no nausea but Ive heard it commonly springs up on you around week 8 so we have a little way to go.

Claire you must be so busy with :wedding: planning that at least you have some distraction from thinking about 1st trimester issues. I am praying I can make it to the 8 week mark as most miscarriages take place at 7 weeks. I think that spotting thing freaked me out- never want that to happen again.

Wishing all our new recruits all the :dust: in the world and hoping for some more :bfp:'s over next few weeks.

BTW- Mystique. I had :AF: pains pretty much every day from 6dpo till :bfp: so hang in there hon...

Catch you all later
xxxxxx

Hi Mandy!! :wave:

I bet the hair looks great!!!! So if you told your hairdresser you are preganant..have you told anyone else??

I cant keep my mouth shut, I know some people say wait till you tell people, but we feel that we want to tell anyone who will listen!! :rofl: The way I see it, its not in my hands, and I am healthy so there is no reason worrying about something that might and probably wont happen!!

I am going to try drinking more water for the cramps. They arent severe but of course I get concerned when they happen, but a hot water bottle does the job!!!! I cant understand how it can hurt when we are so newly pregnant!!!! Surely the uterus is not stretching already??? Ouch!!! :haha:

BTW, Clare wants you to add her on Facebook if you would like....I will inbox you her name.

I am sooooo tired tonite, OH has gone out for some beers with his mates, whilst I am already in my jim-jams, eating crap and watchin rom coms on Sky!!! BLISS!!!!! I will be in bed by 10 for sure but have a day off tomorrow so will make the most of it!!!

Take care and speak soon honey!! :hug: xxxxx

Any symptoms at all???? x

Yes! Super sore boobs!! I don't want to get my hopes up tho, lol :)

Good Luck Dano!!
FX this will be your lucky month!!
I am still waiting for some good going nausea but really still just monster appetite and constipation TMI
Im having my highlights done tomorrow (vanity is my middle name - lol) but hope dye wont be harmful- I heard highlights are OK as they are not laid on the scalp. I will check with colourist- she happens to be pregnant too...
:dust: galore... xxxxxxx

Thanks hun!! :hugs: I hope so too! :D

I think the highlights will be OK, as you say, they don't come into contact with your skin! & after all, a girl's gotta look her best! ;) xxx

dan-o ive read all ur upsets over the mths...... i wish u all the best hunx

Awww thanks honey08!! Good to see you, love the avatar, what a sweetie!! :D xxx

Hello Mrs Brown!!! :wave:

You are welcome to join this very lucky thread full of lucky :dust:!!!!

Get BD-ing if you are only 4 days away from eggy coming!!! Are you using OPKs? I got pregnant charting my BBT temps!! Amazing stuff!!!

Thanks for the congratulations! xxx

Thanks a lot. No I dont OPK because I think Ive done it all and nothing has seemed to work:nope:! Im just winging it, and Bding every 2-3 days and now that I am close to O probably everyday. I do know that I O about day 15,16,17, from using OPKs previously. So thanks for the:dust:!

Good luck mrsbrown... hope you catch your egg this month... go spermies!! :spermy:

Good Morning girls!!!!! :wave:

How is everyone feeling today?????

Today I feel like I have been run over by a steam roller....I couldnt settle last nite and tossed and turned all bloody nite!!!!!! A few niggly pains today but last nite tummy hurt a bit and had to use a hot water bottle which was nice!!!

Tomorrow and Tuesday I have some job interviews. At the moment, I am working as a carer for elderly people, but we are thinking of moving out of this one bedroom flat and into a proper house, especially with bean on the way, so I need to earn more money. It will kill me to leave the care work behind as I love it so much, but needs must :(
So I will be doing some preparation today and work out what I am going to say. Of course I will not tell them I am pregnant but my brain has already started to turn to much lately so I hope I come across well in the interviews!!!!!!!

Wish me luck girls!!! :thumbup:

xxxxx

Good Morning girls!!!!! :wave:

How is everyone feeling today?????

Today I feel like I have been run over by a steam roller....I couldnt settle last nite and tossed and turned all bloody nite!!!!!! A few niggly pains today but last nite tummy hurt a bit and had to use a hot water bottle which was nice!!!

Tomorrow and Tuesday I have some job interviews. At the moment, I am working as a carer for elderly people, but we are thinking of moving out of this one bedroom flat and into a proper house, especially with bean on the way, so I need to earn more money. It will kill me to leave the care work behind as I love it so much, but needs must :(
So I will be doing some preparation today and work out what I am going to say. Of course I will not tell them I am pregnant but my brain has already started to turn to much lately so I hope I come across well in the interviews!!!!!!!

Wish me luck girls!!! :thumbup:

xxxxx

Hi Claire,

Im having a weird :sick: day today- feel nauseus but also kind of hungry, headache and weird smell. Sorry of TMI and am nauseating all of you. Im not sure whether it is because I am tired, had an important letter to write today and feel stressed about it or if I ate something funny last night - went to a work dinner party - hostess was Pakastani and lots of yummy homemade curry. I wonder if this is the start of something or whether it is wishful thinking...

Will defo stay in touch via facebook - thanks for the info..

Good luck with the job interviews- I think you're gonna have a hard time convincing them of your commitment whislt knowing your have little bean growing inside you- :haha:

Catch you later
:dust: xxxxxxxxxxx

Well girls, I am due to go back to my doctors tomorrow to give another urine sample as last time the GP made me do a HPT in the surgery it was faint so she sent it off to the lab and it came back "weak positive". I was a bit worried at the time, but speaking to a lot of ladies on here it seems bizarrely that hospital tests arent very sensitive...

Anyway, we had 1 more Clearblue Digital with Conception Indicator in the house and so I just weed on it and look - - - GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC02673.jpg
    DSC02673.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi cdj1 and hitchinite, Thanks for the tip. I really hope it's BFP this time. I'm expecting AF on the 6th but I hope it doesnt come. FXd.

Hi dan-o :)

i wrote on this thread a while back and got my bfp so maybe its lucky after all..x

i wrote on this thread a while back and got my bfp so maybe its lucky after all..x

Ahah!!!!! More proof of the power of this thread!!!! Pass on the dust!!! :happydance: :dust:

All the best Jo xxx

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies!:hugs:

Question: When you get those nagging "O" pains (if you get them) does that mean you are Oing or are about to O? I get them every month and I have this same question every month. DH and I BD on friday and saturday, but last night he couldnt perform:blush:. This happens sometimes as he has erectile issues but Im wondering if me telling him that I have those "O" pains subconsciously bothered him:shrug:?

Also I know semen lasts 2-3 days in fertile cm, but why do I feel like if i dont do it right on O day that I wont get BFP? Anyone get BFP just doing it once or twice around O?

Thanks ladies and sorry for all the questions!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"