IUI and Femara

Estrogen works great, I used it in most of my cycles. It boosts the lining in 1-2 days. Quick and easy fix. Tiny tablet too, not gross like progesterone!

Good to know. How much did it cost for you, did your insurance cover it? Thanks Sassy :)

Sorry, I don't know the cost.. My plan covered it 100%.

How's everyone doing? I'm hoping you ladies are staying encouraged.

As for me, I'm on cd6, last day of taking my Clomid 150mg (cd2-6). I've been experiencing a migraine since last night which I'm pretty sure is due to the clomid dosage. I took Tylenol this morning and feel a little better. I go in for my u/s on Friday.

Good luck Miskas! And you too, Cali! Let us know your u/s scan results!

I'm in the first week of TWW. Either Oct 8 or 9 will be my testing day. October 9 will be 14dpo.

hello Ladies can I join?

My story briefly, I recently had a MC in August, My first cycle has come and gone, im on to this one which is my second and will be trying femara and Ovidrel once again w/iui this month. I go in tomorrow for my blood work and Follie scan. Im extremely nervous and anxious for my BFP! but don't want to get my hopes up

Ok someone could have warned me that the hsg shot hurts like mad the next day... Seriously.. Hurts to sit, hurts to stand.. Hurts to move! Please tell me it doesn't hurt like this for days....

Ok someone could have warned me that the hsg shot hurts like mad the next day... Seriously.. Hurts to sit, hurts to stand.. Hurts to move! Please tell me it doesn't hurt like this for days....

Ooh no! Sorry, I never felt any pain from mine. Hope it fades soon!

Lol me too, right in the butt cheek.. Maybe dh moved the needle or something.. Its def. painful... It was my first one too and I was nervous, so prob. I was tense, and should have relaxed more...

Welcome LoveMe!

@miskas, the trigger shot always makes me feel bloated and a little uncomfortable, I've definitely felt pain from it before, but it usually goes away after 2-3 days!

I just had my CD9 scan, only 2 follies and their small- 17mm and a 12mm. I'm going back in tomorrow for another scan. I was really hoping to have 3 follicles this round, I'm really considering injectables for next cycle if I don't get a bfp.
But I'm hoping we all get our BFPs this cycle!!
:dust:

I got the call Im over the moon everything looks great, I prayed on it I couldn't wait to start again. I start my letrozole (Femara) tomorrow night and go back for another scan Thursday.

Yay, good luck for your scan tomorrow! I'll keep you in my prayers.

Any news from you, Cali? Is it scan day yet?

Hey Sassy, I just had my CD9 scan this morning, only 2 follies and their small- 17mm and a 12mm. I'm going back in tomorrow for another scan. I was really hoping to have 3 follicles this round, I'm really considering injectables for next cycle if I don't get a bfp.

Any news from you, Cali? Is it scan day yet?

Hey Sassy, I just had my CD9 scan this morning, only 2 follies and their small- 17mm and a 12mm. I'm going back in tomorrow for another scan. I was really hoping to have 3 follicles this round, I'm really considering injectables for next cycle if I don't get a bfp.

17 sounds big for day 9! Hopefully the 12 has a major growth spurt tonight! Isn't it weird (and annoying) how differently our systems act every cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->