IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

lana- I like this RE sooooo much better than my last one. Serious is ok too though, especially if their stats are great. Hope things work out for you this cycle so you don't have to wait!

beneath- :thumbup: for good baselines! Are you hoping to transfer more than one or do PGD testing, or you just want to have some options for future FET's? Just curious because I've never heard of this before. (Alas, I am an IVF noob.) Either way, woohoo for starting!

my- Hooray!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: That is FANTASTIC news!!!

lana- I like this RE sooooo much better than my last one. Serious is ok too though, especially if their stats are great. Hope things work out for you this cycle so you don't have to wait!

beneath- :thumbup: for good baselines! Are you hoping to transfer more than one or do PGD testing, or you just want to have some options for future FET's? Just curious because I've never heard of this before. (Alas, I am an IVF noob.) Either way, woohoo for starting!

my- Hooray!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: That is FANTASTIC news!!!

Number of reasons, I am in a guarantee program with my clinic which is as many ivfs as it will take for four transfers , since we will transfer two at a time and we are doing low stim we need to bank for a few cycles in order to freeze those eight embryos. If we don't have a sucessful pregnancy, we will get our money back.

I keep trying to post a pic and I keep getting thrown out of application grrrr. Just wanted opinions on my opk from today. I'm cramping so bad too

Congratulations MY!!! So happy for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months to come !

Secret 8 is fantastic I hope they all fertilize !

Lana I hope timing works out for you hun!

Beneath what meds are you on? My follow up is on Monday our timing is very close, are you on the short protocol?

Thanks guys, I think it's the High dose, two needles in and already so tired and sleepy. Worried about work, I wanted to save the off days for hopefully ER and ET, will see how I go

Yay my! Massive congratulations to you!!

Secret, great number, hope embies are well today

Bomb, hope you can get some rest and stimming continues well

Beneath can I ask what you saw at your baseline scan? Was there completely no follicular activity? The guarantee program sounds brilliant.

Scooby, I wish mine was a bit merrier like yours but I'm sure I'll get passed around soon as you don't have a set consultant at my clinic. The clinics stats are above the national average and it's not too far from from I live either.

Thanks bombo. Sorry you're feeling like that. I'm hoping you're body adjusts to it, and your eggs grow beautifully.

I've not confirmed ovulation with bbt yet so I guess the possibility of staying in this cycle is still open. Waa hoo! Shame I can't post my opk pic. My fiancé says the lines are equal but I can see a tiny difference in the thickness of the lines.
14th Feb for scratch and baseline here I come....? 😐I feel very behind all you ladies, would have been nice to be at a similar stage.

Awww YAY lol
At least we'll have each other 😊 when are you approximately due to begin your protocol/have egg collection? Just seen yours is a FET, do you still need down regging as with IVF with fresh? I'm not sure how FET works x

My provisional egg collection date is 13th March but if my af shows before my baseline then they will probably be pushed back to April or something... Oh I hope it doesn't

Bombo -- I'm on 5mg Femara day 2-6 and 150 Follistim every other day starting day 2, I will add in Ganirelix at some point then trigger. Can't wait to hear how your follow-up goes Monday!

Lana -- Baseline scan showed thin lining as it should be, small follicles on each side with no dominant follicle and no cysts. FX timing works well for you!!! Don't feel behind!

They called and 1 was immature 2 died off and 5 fertilized. So that's good. They will let us know more on Monday!!

Could I ask if this opk looks pos or neg?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 10
Hello ladies,

Wanted to see if I could join the February/March thread. AF came Thursday evening so baseline was yesterday. Everything was quiet as far as my ovaries so doctor said I was good to go ahead and start up. Last night I started with micro dose lupron 10 units, which I will take twice daily through cycle. Tonight I add in 450iu Follistim and low dose HCG 10 units. I believe the Lupron is giving me headaches. Anyways, already on cycle day 3 and cant believe how fast it is going this time.

A little back story on me. Im 33 and my husband is 36. We have MF infertility. Our first IVF was in 2013, and our beautiful baby girl was born on February 20, 2014. She was a fresh cycle and the same protocol we are doing this time, at the Reproductive Medicine and Surgery Center of Virginia which is 30 miles away. Our second attempt was at North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine, which is 3 1/2 to 4 hours away in August/September 2016. That cycle failed and was a freeze all. Which Im told most facilities are going that way. I was skeptical from the get go. We went to NCCRM because the price was about %60 cheaper. Anyways, this cycle my husband got a new job with benefits that cover IVF and the meds. So we are back to RMSCVA where we are comfortable. Come to find out they are going to freeze all, but said they would let me choose and we are doing a fresh cycle.

Cycle 1: 5 eggs, all fertilized, two transferred on day 3. BFP
Cycle 2: 6 eggs, all fertilized, one day 5 freezer baby, transferred cycle later. BFN
Cycle 3: Current

So FX that we all can get our BFP's!

Welcome angie :) hope you have good luck this cycle

Lana, I would say it's negative too, with the fet I take estrogen for about 2/3 weeks and when lining is thick enough start progesterone and then transfer is 5 days later
When I done my first ivf it was Oct 2014 and I froze 8 embryos and didn't have transfer as I over stimulated and they didn't think my body was ready, like you angie I was also told they prefer to freeze all and are heading this way because of the better success rates so I then had a fet in Feb 2015 and dd was born Dec 2015, I then had my second fet in Sept 2016 which turned out to be a blighted ovum despite many positive tests, even though I never trust these until I see a heartbeat
Lana, I think i will get next af near the end of Feb so transfer probably won't be until near the end of March

Secret, great news on the embies!

That's amazing secret!!

Lana I think neg but I'm bad at reading these things lol sorry

Beneath - that sounds very different than mine, I hope you're feeling well with the meds, I can't wait for tomorrow! One more dose today and he will determine what next tomorrow ...

Welcome Angie!
Very different protocols but similar to me, DS from my first, second was a BFN and fingers crossed for a lucky third go. Good luck hun!

AFM glad DH is keeping up with me so far, I'm moving from physical ache, headaches and just sore boobs and feeling heavy ... to hormonal mood swings ... I hate the whining but I can't help it. Praying things look good and he decreases my dose tomorrow. Trying to stay positive, going for a movie today trying to keep my mind off it all.

Hope you're all doing great!

How long do you ladies have to stim for? Or how long have you stimmed for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->