IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Scooby I pray this one last natural time before IVF works! You just never know. Could be the lucky try. So glad you've got your loan approval too.

I'm getting ovulation pain now also, had a positive opk this morning but figure trying naturally wouldn't work because of bcp between cycle and not had the full follicular phase for my lining to thicken up. It's literally cycle day 4 for me.

Lana -- that does sound annoying! I'm sorry =(

My -- You know I'm super stoked for you! Praying for a doubling beta.

Secret -- YAY, trigger day!! Woooo.

Scooby -- lots of luck!

Sorry if I missed anyone, have been super busy with work this week, but I have been checking in!

AFM: AF is here! Scheduled baseline for tomorrow. This will be cycle 1 of me batching!!

Sorry can't read all properly, been away for a few days and so tired

Lana I hope you can sort it all for your cycle, sorry your clinic have messed up

My, sending a big congratulations and hoping the best for next beta, I know you must be feeling cautious but sending happy positive thoughts your way eek!

Beneath, yay! Time to grow those follies and bank those embies, wishing you all the luck in the world

Will catch up properly soon, feeling a bit dizzy from being on a ferry and car, I don't travel well haha

Secret, well done on trigger!! Hope ec has all gone well lovely

Scooby, hope it works naturally for you this cycle!

Bomb, sorry I can't help with the exercise, I'm really lazy when it comes to exercise unless it's walking somewhere when I need to Haha

Congrats on the positive My! Hope they double beautifully!

Lana I'm so sorry to hear that ;( does sound frustrating! Can you change REs?

Good luck Beneath! I started my stims today! My dr decided this time we switch from gonal to menupur, starting at 450IU a day for the next four days, I didn't object, I told him leaving it all up to him, don't feel like stressing myself out, trying to just go with it and pray t works.

Here's to hoping we speed through this month!

Star - Hahahaha I used to be super active and became lazy throughout fertility treatment, only recently got myself back into the habit of working out and worried I'd couch potato again. Ivf gave me a fair amount of weight to loose ... not great

Thanks hun!

Presently I am fat and sore lol. I am so pumped about tomorrow morning I am not even scared yet. They use a vaginal us and big needle right? That's the part I am not sure about lol. I have been repeating my mantra that there will be big fat healthy eggs and they are going to fertilize and we are going to have embryos over and over and over lol. If I have beer between er and et is that bad?

Super exciting Secret!
Hope everything went well!! Not sure about the beer but I'd guess it's ok since there will be a few days between? Rest and relax ET will be just around the corner dear

Afm already feeling bloated and cranky but tryin to stay positive and cheerful I don't want the process to get me again

How's everyone?

Presently I am fat and sore lol. I am so pumped about tomorrow morning I am not even scared yet. They use a vaginal us and big needle right? That's the part I am not sure about lol. I have been repeating my mantra that there will be big fat healthy eggs and they are going to fertilize and we are going to have embryos over and over and over lol. If I have beer between er and et is that bad?

Have a beer! My doctor and nurses told me to have a good few days before transfer because I might not be able to do it for a bit. Hoping for you so much, good luck.

I am heading to the clinic soon for my beta, feeling crazy but ok. Hoping for the best but prepared for the worse.

Bombo, IVF was crazy on my body. Hope you feel better soon, this process is so draining.

Sorry I know I am missing people I am just going nuts! Talk in a bit when I can read and process hahaha

Bomb, hope stimming goes well :)

My, good luck with next betas

Secret, hope wc went well

Beneath, how is stimming going?

Hope everyone is well

my- I'm so hopeful that you get good results today! I've heard so many positive stories about slow starters/late implanters. I know it's not always a happy ending but I have everything crossed for you!!!

lana- I totally understand your frustrations with your clinic, and your concerns about changing now after you've already gone so far with them. My advice is to hope for the best & don't be afraid to advocate for yourself. If something doesn't feel right question it and fight for what you do want. Try and be positive! Easier said than done, but it helps trying to control what you can and accept what you can't. Some of this is simply out of our hands.

beneath- Hooray for baselines! I hope everything looks great and this cycle goes smoothly for you. Can you explain about batching? I'm not familiar with that.

bombo- I'm sorry you're already so uncomfortable, but hopefully that means things are happening in there! That's interesting they have you on just Menopur. FX everything goes well!

secret- Thinking of you today & hoping you get lots of awesome follies!!!

AFM, I started a journal today! Feel free to stalk :)

Er done. They got 8. Going to icsi them all as we didn't get much sperm. I pray the fertilize and live through the night. Nap time

Secret, I've read that with icsi most will fertilise so good luck. Praying they all do and are good quality. Hope time passes for you without anxiety as I know I would be 😁

Scooby thank you for your wise words. I just need to hear it. I'm going to do as you say, I will call once I've confirmed my ovulation and explain the dilemma to them. I know I have to be persistent and not give in. I am feeling positive as I know I will reach my goal in the end... It's just taking its sweet time.

Can't believe so many of you are starting stims or the baseline part... So exciting it's finally properly beginning. Hope no adverse reactions happen just the standard mood swings and bloating that we all get right? Hope it's not too uncomfortable.

My, really hope that result was what you were hoping for. Fingers crossed x

secret- Eight is great! FX you'll get awesome fertilization rates with ICSI :) Can't wait to hear your results tomorrow. Rest and relax now, you've worked hard!

lana- I'm so glad you're feeling positive now. :hugs: I think waiting has been the hardest part of this whole process for me. But as my RE said, "your eggs aren't going to shrivel up and die overnight". Teehee. I know sometimes it seems like that but it's true!

Awww thanks scooby lol that is quite funny. I like the sound of your RE. My consultant who I have seen so far is so serious and just has one tone to talk in. My clinic are super good overall though and have fantastic stats.

Was just thinking if I don't ovulate anytime soon, then there still might be a chance I won't have af before my appointment....and will be able to continue with my protocol this cycle!! I pray I pray my eggy doesn't pop out over the next few days. I so want to continue. I am having more cramps and ovulation aches and pains tonight. But I know we can not guarantee it. I have taken opks and i temp everyday. Still waiting for temp to confirm it 😁

My -- good luck with beta! I'll check in your journal for an update =)

Star -- stimming starts tonight!

Scooby -- Baseline went good, I start meds tonight. Sure, batching is a couple retrievals so I can freeze some embryos before transferring. I'll stalk ya!

Secret -- Yay for 8! That's great! FX for a great fert rate!

Lana -- In this case, I hope you do ovulate late so timing works well for you!

AFM -- My baseline appt went well, and I got the okay to start meds tonight! My next appt will be Tuesday.

beneath so excited, good luck stimming!!
Secret, that number is great good luck on relaxing today

Afm - Beta has doubled so we are officially pregnant ... like holy moly
Going to keep very positive and hope the next appointment in feb goes well.

Beneath, yay for starting stims tonight! And thank you!

My, CONGRATULATIONS 😃
Hoping you and your snugly bean have a super healthy 9 months and beyond. Such good news! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->