• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Thanks scooby. If I did ovulate yesterday then I'm out for this cycle. It's so close to me being able to continue IVF this cycle. So gutted if I can't. Will be another 5 weeks wait if I've missed it. If I ovulate tomorrow or later I'll be just about ok. Feeling angry that my clinic couldn't fit me in a day or so earlier. I guess I will know for sure in a couple more days.

Welcome tiff - hoping for some baby dust for you and all of us.

Lana - I used to temp but it just stressed me out so I stopped. Does sound like you ovulated though.

star - 3rd time's the charm for us? Ha! How many embryos do you have left? Do you know their grades? Henry was "just" a 3BB so I know I don't even need a great grade so long as PGS normal.

I have to say I am glad to be cycling in winter again. This is my 4th fresh cycle and the one I did in the summer seemed most uncomfortable.

Haha 3c definitely a lucky 3Rd thread for us ��
I've got 6 frosties left, I'm not sure of their grades, madeleine was a 5something and the last one a 4something, the rest are mainly 4s I think, how annoying I didn't ask at my last appointment, I want to know now!

Had my scan today. Five follies seen growing on the right ovary and two on the left. That is about normal for me. My estradiol levels are 439 and I am day 6 of stimming. Day 7 will be tonight. So since Monday when it was 94, I have increased nicely. Keep growing eggies!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to join this thread.

A lil bit about me. I have Robertsoin Translocation (15:21) its a genetic disorder that only messes with having a baby. Oh lucky me! I have been trying for my babe since 2010. I have had 4 miscarriages b/c of the genetic disorder. We tried IVF#1 Dec/Jan. We have 10 follies, 7 egg, 5 matured and 3 fertilized. Only 2 blasted and both were frozen. We just got the results that both of them are not normal embryos. So now we wait for our last round of IVF (we paid for 2 retrievals). I'm hoping AF shows up in the next 10 days so we can start #2.

Im so happy to read that Im not alone in this.

Babies for ALL!!!

Hello ready, lots of luck to you. Lots of cycle buddies :)

Lana- I tried to temp but I would do it as soon as I woke up (which I think you are supposed to) but then never remember my temp when I went to write it down because I was half asleep. I think I did better with the opks with smiley faces, less guesswork for me but I hated holding my pee everyday from 10am- 2pm. Or maybe they didn't work for me because here I am doing IVF....

Secret- how are you feeling? Did you hear about the frosties?

Tiff- I love the vent and rambling. Thank you for sharing how you are doing.

Ready- Yes you are not alone!

We are going to turn this cycle thread to a baby thread

Angie, good news on the scan!

Ready, high and welcome, good luck for your cycle, lots of bfps to be seen soon!

Thanks db. Temping can be a pain can't it. I've become so used to it now I think I'll find it odd the day I wake up without temping lol it's been too long ttc! I started to temp after a year of using opks with no luck and then sadly a mc. And since then a year and a bit later no luck. But clearly temping isn't the solution either. For me it's my endo stopping me. But I have no blockages so it could be related to toxins damaging eggs and sperm or immune issue. Really praying IVF works for all of us.
X

Oh yes forgot to mention I'm surging today, so IM IN FOR THIS IVF CYCLE WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO can't wait to join you ladies who have already begun x

Congrats Lana on being able to start this cycle are you going to be on the long protocol or short?

tiff- That sounds scary but it sounds like you're in very good hands. Maybe just that small tweak to your protocol will be enough for you. We're always here to listen so don't be afraid to share. Rant away! It's not good to keep everything bottled up. :hugs:

3chords- That's a great point about cycling in winter being easier. We'll also all (hopefully) have winter babies! (Unless there's anyone from Australia or New Zealand.)

angie- That's great! How are you handling stims so far? Do they have a tentative egg retrieval date yet?

ready- Welcome! I'm so sorry you're dealing with that. I really hope this cycle is a success for you!

lana- Hooray, that's awesome news!

Thank tiff, beneath and scooby. I'm so excited for this to begin.

Tiff, I'm doing long protocol starting 'day 21' on Feb14th it'll last about 4 weeks to EC. So so looking forward to this. Is yours long or short?

If this works out for me i'll be having another winter baby as dd was born 1st dec
least I wouldn't have to feel bad for her having a winter birthday and another baby having a nice summer one!

Thank tiff, beneath and scooby. I'm so excited for this to begin.

Tiff, I'm doing long protocol starting 'day 21' on Feb14th it'll last about 4 weeks to EC. So so looking forward to this. Is yours long or short?

Ya iam on the long aswell my day 21 was 23rd of Jan iam on synarel nasal spray for 2weeks and I have an appointment on Monday the 6th for scan and blood work if all is good I'll be starting stims nxt Thursday :happydance: so mine is roughly 4 weeks till ec too what's meds are you on?

Welcome Ready! I hope that you get a few normal embryos this time, the genetic testing can be so stressful, at least the waiting around for results part.

Star - on the one hand I wish I'd had a spring baby so we could be outside more right away...but on the other hand I have a few friends who had May/June babies and they then had to return to work right as the summer was starting the following year and that was pretty depressing. I didn't mind going back to work in November, by then the weather was crap and we were stuck inside trying to entertain ourselves. I do find Christmas to be pretty hectic with a young baby, it very much messed up Henry's sleep patterns and I think the poor thing was just totally exhausted after going to so many different places and seeing all these family members (who wanted to hold him!).

Ah I've read about the nasal spray. Is that a once a day thing? How are you finding that tiff? Any side affects?
I'll be on suprecur injections when I start, but that won't be until feb 14th. The days are dragging and it's not started yet lol this will be a long ride

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->