• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Oh wow Lana, yes hopefully those scans are enough. I have MWFSa this week and Daily starting monday next week till ER. I have 9 booked!

Heya guys just a quick update on me I had my scan and blood work done this morning and everything is nice a quite and the lining of my womb is 4.5 mm so iam all good to go staring my stims on Thursday the 9th Feb and then have another scan on Thursday the 16th Feb to check how iam doing finally its starting to move along

sounds good Angie! I go in 7:45am for first check after starting stimms. I wonder if anything will show up yet.

Do the meds make anyone feel sick? Yesterday was day 2 of follistim and about 3 hours after I felt feverish, achy, headache along with the expected ovary cramping, sensations. This morning I was fine but just headache. I know I got headaches after gonal f shots during IUI. I think I read its something about estrogen? We'll see tonight if that sick feeling comes back after my shot.....

How is everyone holding up?

Heya db- I hope all was good with your scan and I found before that I got headaches and nausea with the injections but that might be because of the hormones try drinking 2litres of water per day to flush out any excess hormones that's what my clinic advises but I've read before in a different thread that any drink with glucose in it is good aswell to help with minimise side effects i hope that helps 😊

Hi ladies! Well after starting this thread months ago, I had to take a break from b&b to get my head together.
But it's finally time! Start Buserelin injections tomorrow and plan is for frozen embryo transfer week commencing 6th March!
xx

Estradiol levels today are 1562. Follies are growing really well, and I go back tomorrow for what will hopefully be my final scan. Hoping I can trigger tomorrow night for a Thursday retrieval.

Emily- nice to see your ready again for all the ttc i know the feeling I had to take a break from it all for a year and a half I really hope all goes to plan this time for u

Angie- woohoo ur nearly at ec you will be pupo before you know it

Emily -- a break is needed sometimes! Glad you are ready to start.

Angie -- Awesome!! Retrieval will be in no time =)

Tiff -- Yay for starting!!!

AFM: My scans haven't been going great. The 5 follicles I do have are growing unevenly, so not sure if we will proceed with retrieval. My next scan is on Wednesday.. feeling frustrated! :growlmad:

Angie - good luck today!

Beneath - fingers crossed for weds

Think I'm going to inject at 7pm, it works best with my shifts

Angie- yay hopefully today is the day!

Beneath- how unevenly? can they push it to grow out a few more? My nurse practioner yesterday said the the RE doesn't believe eggs will overcook so he will keep going to try to get the little ones to catch up. Did they give you any alternatives?

Emily yay welcome back, glad to see you starting!

Angie- yay hopefully today is the day!

Beneath- how unevenly? can they push it to grow out a few more? My nurse practioner yesterday said the the RE doesn't believe eggs will overcook so he will keep going to try to get the little ones to catch up. Did they give you any alternatives?

Emily yay welcome back, glad to see you starting!

I'm doing low stim so only five follicles . Yesterday they were at 23, 21, 14, 12 and 11. No alternatives as of yet. Waiting on tomorrow's scan.

angie- Ouch, that's a lot of shots! Excellent that you're having such great results though :) FX you get to do your retrieval this Thursday and that everything goes smoothly!

tiff- Hooray for starting stims!

Emily- Welcome back, and thank you for starting such an awesome thread :) Congrats on beginning your cycle and best of luck!

beneath- I'd be super frustrated too, but I think it's worth trying to get the biggest 2 or 3. They're obviously the dominant ones so would likely give you the best outcome down the road! I hope your next scan is better hun. :hugs:

AFM, I'm STILL just spotting which is getting really annoying. Hoping AF shows today so I can call it CD1 and finally get this show on the road!

angie- Ouch, that's a lot of shots! Excellent that you're having such great results though :) FX you get to do your retrieval this Thursday and that everything goes smoothly!

Emily- Welcome back, and thank you for starting such an awesome thread :) Congrats on beginning your cycle and best of luck!

beneath- I'd be super frustrated too, but I think it's worth trying to get the biggest 2 or 3. They're obviously the dominant ones so would likely give you the best outcome down the road! I hope your next scan is better hun. :hugs:

AFM, I'm STILL just spotting which is getting really annoying. Hoping AF shows today so I can call it CD1 and finally get this show on the road!

So frustrating, but such is life! Ugh. Hope af finally shows for ya!!

So frustrating, but such is life! Ugh. Hope af finally shows for ya!!

Todays scan went really well. I have (X2) 20's, (X2) 19's, 18, 16, and a 14. As well as some 12's and 10's. My Dr said anything over 14 normally has a mature egg in it. So hopefully the others will catch up too. Trigger is tonight; so retrieval will be Thursday!!! We opted for three day transfer; so if all goes well transfer will be Sunday. I will update everyone Thursday about retrieval.

So had my appointment for day 5 stim. Estrogen went from 43 to 233. I have three 10's and one 9, with several other smaller on rtf ovary. Then four 10s on left ovary with couple about 8. They increased my gonal-f to 250 and low dose hcg to 20. So only five units increase for both. Doctor says everything is going as it should. I just feel like it should be higher or bigger follicles. What do y'all think?

Heya guys just a quick update on me I had my scan and blood work done this morning and everything is nice a quite and the lining of my womb is 4.5 mm so iam all good to go staring my stims on Thursday the 9th Feb and then have another scan on Thursday the 16th Feb to check how iam doing finally its starting to move along

Ah that's good, good luck with starting stims :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->