• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Hi ladies! Well after starting this thread months ago, I had to take a break from b&b to get my head together.
But it's finally time! Start Buserelin injections tomorrow and plan is for frozen embryo transfer week commencing 6th March!
xx

Thanks for this thread, it's helping me talking to all you lovely ladies as we go through the IVF journey.
Good luck for your cycle. Ttc with endo is hard as I know myself, hope this is successful for you :)

Emily -- a break is needed sometimes! Glad you are ready to start.

Angie -- Awesome!! Retrieval will be in no time =)

Tiff -- Yay for starting!!!

AFM: My scans haven't been going great. The 5 follicles I do have are growing unevenly, so not sure if we will proceed with retrieval. My next scan is on Wednesday.. feeling frustrated! :growlmad:

I'm so sorry they're growing like that. Really hope they catch up and grow nice n evenly for you by Wednesday's scan.x

Beneath- I believe it is antagonist w/out birth control. Birth control suppresses me too much. Leuprolide 10units morning and follistim 450u, low dose hcg 30u, and Leuprolide 10u all in the evening. This round I have responded really well, but I guess Thursday we will know for sure.

Dancing- I believe you are responding well. You still have several days for those follicles to grow. Yesterday my follicles were like 17 and under, and today I have several 20 and 19. Hang in there.

Angie- yay hopefully today is the day!

Beneath- how unevenly? can they push it to grow out a few more? My nurse practioner yesterday said the the RE doesn't believe eggs will overcook so he will keep going to try to get the little ones to catch up. Did they give you any alternatives?

Emily yay welcome back, glad to see you starting!

I'm doing low stim so only five follicles . Yesterday they were at 23, 21, 14, 12 and 11. No alternatives as of yet. Waiting on tomorrow's scan.

Oh I see, yes that is a range of sizes. Hopefully those little guys catch up to maturity!

For those of you who have done retrival before- how crampy if at all were you the next day? I don't want to take the day off work (want to take bunch after transfer) but don't want to be dying either. At times my day is physical and walking or standing most of the day...

Take the day off! I had my er on Friday and was still uncomfortable on Monday when I went back to work. I was also high as a kite day of er.

I've had 3 retrievals and never had a problem the next day. I was really drowsy from the drugs the day of the retrieval and also vomiting like crazy (I vomit every time I have anaesthesia unless they give me IV zofran). Next day felt totally normal to be honest.

I also just prefer being at work because my job is super busy and that keeps me from obsessing about our results.

Angie -- yes, you have responded really well!

dbrbernie -- yeah, they're all over the place :wacko: my ovaries stink. I'm always good the day after retrieval. I have taken off the day after, but I don't plan to for future retrievals.

Scooby, has af started yet?

Really hope it does so you can start. The wait to start is killing me lol x

Beneath- thinking of you today I hope your scan goes well and all those eggs have grown more evenly

Afm- Iam just waiting till tomorrow to start my stims this is my first time using gonal f and Iam just wondering can I take it straight from fridge and inject or do I have to leave it out for few hours and do I have to put it bk in the fridge when iam done or can I leave it at room temperature my clinic told me to take straight from the fridge and inject and then put it bk in afterwards but when I used purgeon before I took it out a few hours beforehand and then just left it out at room temp any of you ladies that have used or is using gonal f what do you think is the best ting to do

Tiff- I used gonal f for my iui cycles. It was straight out of fridge, inject and right back in fridge. It didn't burn me or anything, one of the easiest meds I've used so far. Good luck!

Thanks for the ER info. Hopefully it is not too bad, I'll be happy to just be at that step. I have been feeling fine lately, no ovary cramps or sensations. I hope that doesn't mean things aren't progressing. 2nd scan in an hour...

Tiff I just got my goal f out the fridge and straight back in again

I didn't have to refrigerate my gonal f. Weird! It was a no pain injection though. Easy peasy I also used the leftovers to save us from having to waste. So a couple times I had to do two or three shots to get enough

I've also never had to refrigerate it. Always kept at room temp.

The only drug I've had to refrigerate was Ovidrel when we did the IUIs.

I had my 2nd scan today. It was ok. I had 5 follicles all around 10cm. I was dissapointed because there were 7 showing on monday but doc was fine with it. He said based on my amh he wouldn't be expecting many more than 5 anyway. I hope my chances are still ok even with low number eggs. I knew I wasn't getting 15 eggs but when I had 7 on Monday I was optimistic that maybe a few more would show by today, not that the number would go down! Tough morning.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

Major snowstorm coming tonight so I look forward to pj day tomorrow.

DB- Don't get discouraged. With my first successful IVF they only retrieved five eggs. Four fertilized and two were transferred day three.

angie- Awesome update! How many are you going to transfer? Best of luck tomorrow!

dancing- I think that actually sounds great. Nice even growth and it's still really early.

lana- Thank you! Yes, the wait was KILLING me lol.

db- I know that follies like to hide and a lot can change towards the end, so try not to worry too much. Can I ask what your AMH is?

beneath- Hope you got good news today!

AFM, I just FINALLY got AF woohoo!!! Called my RE and they said they'd give me instructions by the end of the day. We're getting a huge snowstorm tomorrow so I'm guessing they'll have me come in on Friday instead. We're leaving for a 6 hour road trip upstate that morning so I was hoping to avoid that but honestly I'm just so relieved this is finally happening. Hope they only keep me on BCP for 2 weeks or less. I'm worried about being over suppressed...

Hey guys

Ive missed a lot need to go back and read everyone's update!, my head is still spinning I didn't take anaesthesia so well ;/ started throwing up and I'm still extremely bloated even after two days. My dr has me on so many meds too, we got 17 follicles, 8 fertilised and we're waiting on PGD update tomorrow and day five hopefully Saturday for the transfer, praying they make it to day 5

Hi Db- I have very low amh too and my first IVF I got 6 altogether out if which only two were viable and have DS from that cycle. My second cycle focused too much on quantity and it failed, for this one my dr is more concerned with quality than number it only takes one! Here's to hoping, good luck and try to relax, there's very little we can do really

I had my 2nd scan today. It was ok. I had 5 follicles all around 10cm. I was dissapointed because there were 7 showing on monday but doc was fine with it. He said based on my amh he wouldn't be expecting many more than 5 anyway. I hope my chances are still ok even with low number eggs. I knew I wasn't getting 15 eggs but when I had 7 on Monday I was optimistic that maybe a few more would show by today, not that the number would go down! Tough morning.

I hope everyone is doing well today!

Major snowstorm coming tonight so I look forward to pj day tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->