• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Db I feel the same! I'm trying to stick to positive success stories for a change!

Thanks Scooby! That's very encouraging! I cannot wait to just find out, I'm so bloated I'm trying not to get it in my head that I am preggo 😂

I trigger tonight! Rt ovary 20,19, 2 17's, 15, 2 14's, 2 13's, 10
Left 20, 3 19's, 18, 16, 15, 2 12's, 10. Retrieval set for Wednesday morning

Yay angie! lots of luck your way but they sound great little embies, fingers crossed for one to freeze too

Dancing, good luck with retrieval weds

Hope everyone else is well, sorry for quick post!

Dancing- good luck on retrieval. Those are very good numbers.

Dancing- I've been trying to do the 48 hours of just getting up to shower, use restroom, and eat. Tomorrow I can get back to normal. Hopefully my embryos are snuggling in tight. Implantation should happen somewhere between today and Friday. I think more along the line of Friday because I had day three transfer, but we did use assisted hatching. So who knows.

Yay dancing! ER coming up so soon!

Angie- sounds like a great plan. Are you working? Taking days off? Yes, snuggle in embies!

Oh yay dancing! Numbers are great!

Angie for some reason I thought you're 5dt answer too, reckon I can test earlier than 23? I keep googling this and so many people get bfps at 6-7dp5dt but I'm terrified of trying

Bomb with dd my bfp was 5dp5dt and with no2 which was a blighted ovum bfp was 4dp5dt althoutboth were faint they were visible on frer
Good luck!

Bomb with dd my bfp was 5dp5dt and with no2 which was a blighted ovum bfp was 4dp5dt althoutboth were faint they were visible on frer
Good luck!

Terrified of POAS, would it show on digital?
Thank you Star, I'll hold up to 6dp at least then ... three days away

tiff- I'm glad you're feeling good so far. I hope you're right and the wait goes by quickly!

bombo- Well technically you are pregnant right now ;) Just be careful when you test because the trigger shots can stay in your system for a bit. I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll test out the trigger.

dancing- Those numbers are amazing. I bet you get 15-20 eggs! Good luck tomorrow :)

I had anxiety dreams all night that I overslept and missed my retrieval. I haven't even started stimming yet lol. I think the BCP's are giving me a little bit of insomnia. Anyone else get that?

bombo- Well technically you are pregnant right now ;) Just be careful when you test because the trigger shots can stay in your system for a bit. I haven't decided yet whether or not I'll test out the trigger.

I had anxiety dreams all night that I overslept and missed my retrieval. I haven't even started stimming yet lol. I think the BCP's are giving me a little bit of insomnia. Anyone else get that?

Lol thank you Scooby, I'll stick to that mentality. I had cramps, twinges and pulls and I'm praying one or more of the embies are just digging and snuggling in nicely

I was anxious in general and couldn't sleep at all on ER and ET, but the meds had me feeling drowsy and sleepy other days. I checked my alarm a thousand times I don't blame you lol

Anyone taking Celaxane injections? I take them daily, I would've thought baby aspirin is enough. I also have to go in for a shot every two days to help hold the embies (don't know what its called), my dr did say there are no studies that confirm t helps but it won't harm to try. Very painful though

Ah this journey, gotta love it as much as we can ...

I had clexane after my ec because of ohss, they bloody hurt!

Hi ladies, so at day 3 we had 6 embryos! 5 originally fertilized and the one remaining fertilized late. I wish the good news kept coming, alas its day 5 and we lost 4 and now have only 2 morulas, still waiting on a blast... I had been so hopeful that we would end up with better numbers. I just hope these two remaining babies hang on and make it to freeze. I'm feeling discouraged but, trying to keep some hope alive. Anyone have late day 6 blasts and go on to BFP?
Fingers crossed for everyone in various stages!

Praying they reach that stage Paislee!!
My first IVF they were only two weak ones that made it barely to day 3 and one is DS, don't get discouraged. Praying for you dear!!

Paislee, I had a day 6 blast, I don't know if I've used it or not though or if it's still one I have frozen, hope you get good news!

Oh wow thanks for answering ladies. I just didn't think we would need it with a non frozen transfer. I guess if it helps then why the hell not.

Welcome Quin! And hope all is going well, and the wait goes fast.

Bombo, hope yours is going well too.
Can I ask is the wait so far easier or harder than a non IVF tww? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"