IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

October- welcome! This is a great group, so supportive, encouraging and loving.

Paislee- Did you set plans for snowbaby?

Quin- Yay! Congratulations on the doubling and u/s scheduled! How are you feeling?

Lana- Yuck, I hope you feel better soon. I've had bad headaches, not migraine though on meds, usually initially then goes away after a few days.

Scooby- you are so close!

3chords- how often are you doing accupuncture? I just did it for the first time last week!

Angie- thinking of you on beta day!

So sorry bomb and ark, thinking of you both and always here

Welcome October

Hope everyone else is well

Afm, scan on mon to check lining is think enough to induce period with provera, hoping something happens over the weekend though then that can be a baseline scan instead!

Hi ladies. Well I was in the group at the beginning when I had a FET, however I lost the little embie super early after getting my positive betas and kind of dropped off the face of the earth, however I have been staking and cheering everyone along.
It looks like we will be doing a march FET so thought I would jump in and say hi. I am patiently waiting for af to arrive andhoping all the timing works this cycle
Good luck all!

drbernie - I do acupuncture once per week leading up to the retrieval or transfer if FET and I also do acupuncture before and after the transfer (so 2 treatments on that day). I am not sure if it makes a difference but I have it covered through my insurance so I thought why not.

Scooby- I thought the exact same thing when I purchased my meds. I looked at the cooler of meds and said you are a week vacation on a beautiful island with unlimited Mojitos ��

Myshel- so sorry to hear about your CP. sending lots of hugs and best wishes for your next cycle.

I'm fairly young but my RE prescribed OvaVite in December to help with egg quality. Has anyone tried the vitamins? I have googled but have not found many reviews on them.

Myshelsong im so sorry and gutted for you. I had you in my thoughts and I know what that feels like to 'drop off the face of the earth' I didn't want to go out of my house for over a month when I mc last Year. Sending you lots of hugs and wishing all the best for your fet in March. Cmon af xxx

dancing- do you have any symptoms or not symptom spotting? I tell myself not to because of all the meds but still! I've had mild cramping on and off but it has been the entire time since even before Retrival so its probably nothing telling.

DB I try not to but of course I am lol. Had some cramping yesterday. Today smell is heightened. Thank goodness I keep Vick rub in car, patients wound did not agree with me.

Okay ladies it's finally here. I'm officially pregnant! First beta is 118. I'm over the moon and pray that everyone here gets they're bfp's. I have my second beta on Monday.

Yes congrats Angie!!!!!!! praying for a doubled beta!!

Congratulations Angie!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you and baby!!!!

Thank you all. I've been trying to reach Hubby all evening and can't. He must have customers and can't answer the phone. It's driving me nuts.

Woohoo Angie!! Congrats!!!!!!

I had my RE appointment today and it couldn't have gone better! I was so nervous and appreciate all your support beforehand. My RE reassured me that our little 4CB euploid is a very viable snowbaby! She was so reassuring on a FET and gave us 55-60% on implanting and pregnancy! I actually started BCP today which officially began my FET med cycle. We are doing a mock transfer and biopsy/scratch and should be starting Lupron the following week. At this point I think the transfer will be early April. Here we go!! Fingers crossed!!:happydance:

Congratulations angie! So exciting!

Paislee, great news on you starting, our transfers could be around the same time by the time I start my.fet

My, I'm so sorry and completely understand how you feel after a loss in November from a fet
Looks like we could be around the same time too

Looking forward to hopefully having a few cycle buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->