IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Hey ladies!!
Today is Day 2 of stimming. So far pretty easy process. Menopur I found makes me a little nauseas and sleepy. Haha. I know everyone is different but how long did you all stim before retrieval? My biggest fear is having to buy more meds! ��

I stimmed for 10 days before I triggered but everyone is different it all Depends on how fast your eggs grow and

Tiff- those embies sound amazing. Fx'd for two pink lines and strong beta.

October- I stimmed for eleven days.

October- I stimmed for 8 1/2 days. I ended up with an entire 900iu gonal-f leftover. And a full dose of menopur... I hate to have spent more money than needed. I hope to not need it for a second round, if I'm that lucky I will donate it.

October, yay for stimming! Glad they are not makingyuo nuts yet. Look out for the headaches, hope they don't creep up on you. I found that and being bloated my two worse symptoms during stimming.

Tiff that is great your doctor was so positive! Fingers crossed for you.

Still waiting for af, should be here in the next week then onto FET!

I stimmed for 10 days

Af still isn't here properly, bloomin typical, this never happens, it's like a medium amount but only when I wipe, back ache feels like af, what if this is actually af? I don't want to miss starting
I'm going to wait for clinic to open then see what they say, means I will miss the 10:20 appointment though as wouldn't have booked ferry but nevermind, might have to go tomorrow

Hope you're all well

Hi all

I've got baseline tomorrow at 9am
I started spotting just on toilet paper yesterday early
Morning and this carried on all day, today is about the same
Do you ladies think I will be able to start tomorrow or could it be too late?

It's not properly full flow like normal but of this is af would tomorrow be too late to start?

Star I think that sounds like af. If it enough to need a pad it's af. It's it's only a brown colour then it's old blood not af. If it's reddish and a light flow it's classed as af. I hope it's perfect timing to start when you see them x

I just had my baseline scan. It was scary! First nurse scanned me and was quite negative. She only counted 3 follicles... That's it! She said the cyst is too big and she said I shouldn't really continue.... Had to wait a nerve wracking 30 mins then to see consultant. She re-scanned me and had a positive attitude thankfully. So what she saw was 11 follicles on my 'normal' right ovary. But the left had 3 ish squashed follicles because of the huge cyst so she pointed out I will most likely get nothing from this side. But lining was thin and she said we will see if we can continue on Friday.

So can I please ask you all if anyone had a scan after 3/4 days of stims and if so what did your scan show?

I've been told if we see 4/5 follicles responding only I won't be allowed to carry on! They want to see at least 7ish for me to continue. This gobsmacked me. Surely 3 days is not enough time to see a decent response?

3chords- I'm so glad you get some reimbursement from your insurance. GL with monitoring tomorrow!

ark- 3/12 will be here before you know it. Good luck! I think you're convincing me not to POAS when the time comes. Those things have brought me nothing but heartache.

star- I don't think it'll be too late to start based on your description. I hope it works out for you!

my- Welcome back hun! :hugs:

October- I've never tried OvaVite but I'm a big believer in vitamins in general. I take prenatals, Omega 3 & Vitamin D daily.

dancing- So you're 7dp5dt today, right? Are you going crazy yet? ;)

db- You must be almost ready to test, right? How are you feeling?

angie- Congratulations!!! 118 is a nice strong beta. Best of luck with your 2nd beta today. I had such a strong feeling about you but didn't want to jinx it by saying anything :)

paislee- I'm so glad you had a positive appointment with your RE. Best of luck with your FET!

beneath- I've heard great things about the short Lupron flare protocol. I really hope this one is the right fit for you!!! GL tomorrow. Time to get this show on the road ;)

green- I'm sorry, I didn't see anything but good luck!

lana- I don't have any experience with follicle growth during stims yet but I'm thinking of you and hope everything works out! 7 follicles seems like a lot to expect, but I know every RE is different.

tiff- Congrats on being PUPO!!! Best of luck on those 2 embies of yours. Hope one or both of them are snuggling in :)

Wow, I didn't realize how many people were on this thread now lol. Things have gotten very busy around here!

AFM, today is my last day of BCP. The first batch of meds arrived on Saturday and I got a little emotional. I really can't believe this is about to start. Friday is bloodwork to see if I'm suppressed, and then stims that night. Eeek!

Scoobybeans- thank you so much. We go speak with the Doc today about the second transfer. Hoping to get a transfer of two embies out of him �� I'll keep you guys updated. Lol and we will for sure not POAS this time.

Lana- after 3-4 days I had 7 small follicles showing and ended up having 6 total grow so it was pretty accurate for me. Glad the consultant was more optimistic. I have low AMH so that is around the number they were expecting from me anyway.

Beneath- Yay for starting a new cycle!

Tiff- PUPO! Congratulations!

October- I stimmed 11.5 days

Star- hopefully AF comes on stronger today, good luck with baseline! If it is AF today tomorrow should not be too early to start. I think up to CD 3 is fine?

AFM- OMG I got a squinter!! Today is 6dp5dt. I took a test this am, a line didn't come up right away so I figured it was a negative. Then few minutes later I went back to test to double check and I saw that elusive double line, it was light but obviously there! I went back in to cabinet and pulled out yesterdays 5dp5dt and when you line them up there actually was a super squinter yesterday that I didn't notice because was so faint but when you know exactly where to look you can see it. I know its still early days but I have never seen a line except when testing out trigger so i'm excited. Hopefully the bfps keep coming and beta is Thurs am....

ark- So you're doing a frozen transfer right? I hope they let you do two!

db- OMG that's awesome!!! Congrats and I hope that line keeps getting darker!

Star -- Good luck tomorrow, hun. I think you'll be fine starting tomorrow!! About time!!!

Lana -- Wow what a baseline scan, huh! Fingers crossed for you!! You don't usually see much after 3/4 days of stims.. at least I don't. I'm surprised they told you that! :wacko:

Scooby -- Thanks, love!!! Yes, definitely time to get the show on the road. Yay for last day of BCP. Almost stim time.. woohoo!

Db -- Yes!!!!! Hope that line keeps getting darker for you :dance:

Ark -- Good luck today!!

AFM: Scheduled my baseline for tomorrow AM!

Hey ladies!!! Great news! Come to find out all my embryos were perfect 4AA �� We are doing two frozen embryos this next transfer and doc actually said our percentages go up as far as life birth chances. Couldn't really explain what happened but we were told second time is usually more successful if the first one failed!

Ark - That is great news!! FX this cycle for you!! 4AA is pretty much perfect! Are you ok with twinsies?? :winkwink: Did you PGS too?

Lana- I had an US at 4 or 5 days and my response wasn't great - they counted 5 on one side and 6 on the other but, they basically told me that 4 were dominant so they weren't giving much hope to any others catching up. I proved them wrong at my retrieval (day 11) with 10 retrieved and 6 mature! I think 4 or 5 days in is still early in the game..... keep your spirits up!

Dbr - OMG!!!!!!!!!! This is sounding very promising!! Come on BETA!!:happydance:

AFM- I've been trying to reduce my carbs over the past few days so I can reduce overall body inflammation before transfer. And, also before my scratch/biopsy on Friday (which will check for minimal or no inflammation in my lining.) So far I am really hungry, a little cranky and seem to be giving myself a daily headache in the process. I can't tell if it's the lower sugar or being back on the darn BCP! :wacko:

Ark -- That is GREAT news!

Paislee -- I wish I could reduce the carbs! SO hard being Italian....lol! Ahhh!

Lol beneath!!! It's in your blood so, maybe you process it better! Haha!! But, now I want some pasta!! And, vino!! :wine:

Lol beneath!!! It's in your blood so, maybe you process it better! Haha!! But, now I want some pasta!! And, vino!! :wine:

Come on over, lady! I can whip you up a nice plate of Lasagna, and you can have as much Vino as you'd like! Hehehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->