IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Think I feel af on the way, pleeeeaaasee!
Then my scan Monday be baseline and not to start provera!

Star, fx for af!

AFM, my beta was negative as expected yesterday after trying naturally. Waiting for af for baseline!

Thanks star, a loss is so hard to deal with.

Congrats Angie, hope this doubles for you!

Paislee that embryo sound great! Wish you all the best.

Is anyone going to do anything different during the tww or lead up to retrieval?

Well af is starting but not full on yet, my dilemma is though I have to leave at 7am for my appointment at 10:20 which I had for a scan to see if I could start provera. Obviously don't need that now but clinic won't be open in Time for me to ask if I can have this appointment as a baseline scan if af starts full on today, don't just want to make my way there for them to say no (though don't see why they would) then have to go again Tuesday as have to get a ferry
Why can't it be simple!

My I probably won't don't do alot different , just take it easy in general but clinic just says not to have not baths or showers as says can affect implantation
I just won't over do it with things, mainly for my.oen peace of mind!

Beneath, sorry beta was negative, will your protocol change this cycle?

please help me yesterday day was 6days after 4 day transfer in the morning i felt little light drops of blood i wiped then gone .
this morning 7dpt i tasted by Doller tree test i i see very shadow line my husband never recognized it i m so scared because two days ago i tasted one was clear faint line but today fainter?? is this normal

Attachments

• IMG_3694.jpg
    IMG_3694.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 15
Star, I don't see why they would say no either!! Hope it works out love!! Yes, I am doing a short lupron flare protocol this time.

Star that's really annoying. I don't see why they won't let you change it to a baseline scan when you get there and explain what's happened. Hoping it can be changed for you. X

Beneath I'm sorry for negative beta. Hoping this time your flare protocol will be successful x

I'm going in for u/s baseline scan tomorrow. I can't explain how anxious I've been leading up to this. I'm frightened of what they will see in there after the cyst on my whole left ovary last scan and all the ovary pains I've been having since d-r egging. It's either make or break... And I can't wait to know whether I get to continue on this journey...

please help me yesterday day was 6days after 4 day transfer in the morning i felt little light drops of blood i wiped then gone .
this morning 7dpt i tasted by Doller tree test i i see very shadow line my husband never recognized it i m so scared because two days ago i tasted one was clear faint line but today fainter?? is this normal

I don't see a second line in the picture, is it possible it's an evap? Best of luck to you. Hopefully your beta will confirm your suspicion!

Lots of luck tomorrow Lana!

Afm: cd1 today. Will schedule baseline for Tuesday!! Hope this cycle has a better outcome.

Thank you again for all the supportive comments! I am happy that it looks like we will have several transfers taking place around the same time so, we will be able to walk through the dreaded tww together! I have such optimism and hope for us!
I am still feeling really good after my visit with the RE, even though I started BCP again (ugh). I have an HSG and scratch next Friday and I am trying to reduce my sugar intake to see if I can keep inflammation on the low end so we come back with good results and will be ready to start Lupron for the transfer in April. So many moving parts, I am just trying to stay one step ahead, if that's possible. Probably not.... lol.

Star - keep us posted! Hopefully your journey is productive today!
Lana - best of luck tomorrow! fx for your baseline!
Beneath - praying for you to have a better timed round and that it results with happy news this time!

Angie- omg congrats that's brilliant Fx'd it keeps doubling

Green- I can't see a second line in that pic but could you try a different test sometimes line do be fainter on cheapies I find they do b stronger lines on tests like first response or clear blue

Afm- I had my et this morning they transferred 2 blasts that was starting to expand she said that the cells that make the heartbeat and the placenta wer already starting to develop in them she said these wer perfect to her and she was really hopeful for them I don't no what grade they were iam sorry I didn't ask now I forgot but she's watching two more embryos until tomorrow to see are good enough to freeze to I can ask her then so now starts the ttw my otd is 10th march these next 12 days are guna drag

Tiff -- you're PUPO! Don't worry too much about grade! xx take it easy =)

Thanks beneath ya I no it's hard to believe iam finally at this stage :happydance: and ya iam not to worried about the grade she gave me very positive vibes about these embryos I don't no why but I feel very positive about this cycle probably because everything has gone so smoothly this time it feels like everything is just fitting in to place all I need to see now is those two pink lines on that evil stick :haha:

Thanks beneath ya I no it's hard to believe iam finally at this stage :happydance: and ya iam not to worried about the grade she gave me very positive vibes about these embryos I don't no why but I feel very positive about this cycle probably because everything has gone so smoothly this time it feels like everything is just fitting in to place all I need to see now is those two pink lines on that evil stick :haha:

Can't wait to see them! FX, love :dance:

Hey ladies!!
Today is Day 2 of stimming. So far pretty easy process. Menopur I found makes me a little nauseas and sleepy. Haha. I know everyone is different but how long did you all stim before retrieval? My biggest fear is having to buy more meds! ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->