IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Thank you for your input scooby, I feel the same 7 is a lot to ask after 3 days of stims. A massive wahoo for last day of bcp... And how exciting starting meds Friday! We have lift off!

Db, thank you also. 7 sounds great by day 3-4 of stimming.
And can I just say WOW a squinter!!!! I'm so happy for you and like you say you've never had a second line so this sounds very hopeful. Wishing you the best for Thursday's beta.

Beneath thank you. It was one of those days where my emotions were tested I was crying a little in the reception whilst waiting for that second opinion. I hope your baseline goes well tomorrow morning and you can get this started again. Btw I'm sitting here eating chocolate hazelnut krave straight out of the box lol carbs are my enemy and friend, wish I could cut down but hey ho.

Paislee thank you, that sounds decent to me for your scan. I just don't get why mine are having these high standards for me and why they won't wait till say 7 days of stims to get a better idea. They're pushing it for this scan and my follies feel pressure. You've got amazing control to reduce your carbs and I'd say it's probably both causing your headache but hopefully you'll see the benefits of cutting the carbs.

Lana -- <3 We all have those days!! It's completely normal! And YUM... that sounds delish! Darn carbs!

Scooby-yes 7dp5dt!
I am for sure going crazy. I really want to test tomorrow morning but do not want to be disappointed.

Lana- that's expecting a lot after 3 days of stims you have being suppressed by birth control so it takes abit of time to get things going again I was 8 days stimming before I had my first scan

Db- omg a squinter :happydance: what has been your symptoms iam 2dp5dt and last night I was getting up from bed and I got this really sharp pain down in the lower part of my stomach I've had light cramps on and off since transfer but I had them before it aswell but this pain last night was sharp and quick I duno I think iam going crazy already thank god tho for Netflix it's keeping me some way occupied

Dancing- omg you have really strong will power to not early test but did u do one this morning iam going to try not to test too but I don't no if I'll last when is your test date

Green, can you try a different test?

Hi beneathmywing

all tests that i used are from dollar tree i dont wanna buy an expensive test because it is waste money now. my husband said ivf so expensive why you trust in a dollar test so we have to wait until my beta this Friday .
my last negative test in 8p4dt

db- Did you test again this morning?

beneath- hooray for baselines! Let us know what happens :)

ark- 4AA is awesome. My RE told me recent studies are showing FET can be even more successful than fresh. Good luck!

paislee- I'm trying to reduce carbs as well. It's so hardddddd lol. My RE will also be giving me Medrol to reduce inflammation.

lana- Thank you hun! I really hope the rest of your cycle goes more smoothly.

dancing- I totally understand about not wanting to test. I bought a bunch of cheapies to test out my trigger but I'm seriously re-thinking that now. POAS has been unlucky for me so far. When is your OTD?

Green -- Got you! Good luck on beta!!!

Scooby -- As you saw in my journal, baseline's went well. Just waiting on the green light from my nurse!! Butting in on your POAS convo. I will NOT be POAS'ing next transfer. It absolutely adds more stress to the whole situation.. and for me, I had great lines last transfer and my beta didn't double, so really doesn't make a difference. Unnecessary stress, really!

Lana- Keep us updated today. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. However, I agree with the others. I believe 3/4 days is really early to expect a lot of progress.

Ark- 4aa is awesome!

My- The headaches have caught up with me. They are especially awful in the morning while working.

Today is day 4 of stimming. Nothing too awful. I had an early appointment this morning for blood work. Not sure what they are monitoring. The nurses and techs don't say much of anything but to wait for the nurses's phone call. So so irritating.

Beneath I'm glad your baselines went well. I totally get what you're saying about poas! It does add so much pressure,stress, torture I could go on. I'm a poas addict and I'm going to do my best to not poas if I get as far as transfer!

October, they're probably checking your estrogen levels? I'm only guessing as this is my first IVF. Are you having any ovary area twinges?

I'm only day 2 of stims and getting twinges. My migraines have eased since starting stims so I'm happy so far. I find out Friday at my u/s... I feel like if it's not a great response, pushing them to wait a few more days to see.

I'm wondering if they'll let me continue if my cyst grows bigger. I'm not in agony just occasional pain and just an uncomfortable feeling. They've already mentioned they will drain it at egg collection if we get that far.

Hi all quick update as im so tired, dd not well and not sleeping
I've started estrogen for the fet, go bk next Thursday for lining check

Db, sounds very exciting! When is otd?

Scooby- Yes, I tested again this am and it was slightly darker than yesterday on FRER so thats good. Not much difference on internet cheapie (wondfo).

Paislee- yes I wish I could reduce carbs more. I'm at about 40-45% of calories usually but then I go out and buy box of russel stovers and pizza so there it goes. That is great idea to reduce inflammation though!

Beneath- can I have lasagna too? lol

October- Yes I think Lana is right, they check estrogen. Sorry to hear about the headaches, hopefully when your estrogen gets up higher they'll go away.

Star- hope lining check goes well, otd is Thursday a.m

Tiff- I've been trying hard to not symptom spot since i'm on crinone (progesterone) and estrogen. I have been having light cramping but it has been constant since retrieval, the past 2 nights i've woken up sweating and flushed, then stayed flushed first hour or so of the day. How many dpt are you now? I hope you have been distracting yourself!

For you guys not poas- I wish I was stronger! I caved totally. Kudos to you for staying strong till beta

Angie, Quin- how are you pregnant ladies doing? Any early symptoms?

Scooby- Yes, I tested again this am and it was slightly darker than yesterday on FRER so thats good. Not much difference on internet cheapie (wondfo).

Paislee- yes I wish I could reduce carbs more. I'm at about 40-45% of calories usually but then I go out and buy box of russel stovers and pizza so there it goes. That is great idea to reduce inflammation though!

Beneath- can I have lasagna too? lol

October- Yes I think Lana is right, they check estrogen. Sorry to hear about the headaches, hopefully when your estrogen gets up higher they'll go away.

Star- hope lining check goes well, otd is Thursday a.m

Tiff- I've been trying hard to not symptom spot since i'm on crinone (progesterone) and estrogen. I have been having light cramping but it has been constant since retrieval, the past 2 nights i've woken up sweating and flushed, then stayed flushed first hour or so of the day. How many dpt are you now? I hope you have been distracting yourself!

For you guys not poas- I wish I was stronger! I caved totally. Kudos to you for staying strong till beta

Angie, Quin- how are you pregnant ladies doing? Any early symptoms?

Iam on the crinone aswell and innohep injections and I've been having cramping since retrieval too so i can't really symptom spot either iam 3dp5dt today so is your otd test date tomorrow mine isn't till 10th that feels like way to far away I think I might do a test at 7dp5dt just for my own sanity lol

beneath- I think I'll test after the trigger shot just to see those two lines, because I've never gotten to see them before. :nope: Then the plan is to not test again unless I have a really strong feeling about it. But that could all go out the window when the time actually comes lol.

October- I'm sorry about the headaches :( I hear those improve though as estrogen rises. I'm sure they'll tell you more at your next appointment.

star- I hope DD feels better soon. Hooray for finally being able to start!

db- Darker is good! That's so nice they only make you wait 9 days. I think my RE makes you wait 12 or 14 :wacko:

I just had a toasted French toast bagel with butter. So much for watching carbs. :haha:

Is it routine to have estrogen level checked before commencing stims?
Just been researching and it seems apparently it is... Why didnt my clinic test mine! I hate being a worrier.
Plus with my huge cyst surely they should have tested to make sure my cyst isn't releasing too much estrogen which can mean cancelling ahh feeling hopeless about this cycle.

Lana - It is routine to have estrogen and progesterone checked before starting stims with my clinic. Don't feel hopeless I am sure they are just following their procedures. Every clinic is different. Like mine doesn't use clomid at all, only femera and gonal-f

DB that is exciting! Good luck on day 9dpt

Good luck everyone that is in the tww so far! Symptom spotting is the worse as all the drugs really do give you so many symptoms, especially with a retrieval cycle because you do have cramping no matter what!

Waiting for af, thinking she will be here in a day or two. Boobs are giving me the good old sign hahaha.
Anyone else waiting for af with me?

Db- had my second beta this past Monday and it rose to 339 from 118. So looking really good. I have my first ultrasound on the thirteenth. Hope to see a little heart beating! Of course everyone around me thinks it's going to be twins, but I think one little bean will be there.

As far as symptoms I haven't had any morning sickness yet. A little nausea when I'm getting really hungry, want to eat everything, really tired, and sore boobs.

Thanks my, I know they're all different but certain things should be routine shouldn't they? Mine have me on bemfola not Gonal.
It seems most ladies cancel who have cysts or don't have successful ivfs. That's why I'm feeling down and hopeless. I have had this cyst since last September or even earlier maybe I don't know what to do. I also don't get why my clinic let me go ahead after seeing the cyst and now are telling me I should wait or go ahead it's my risk!

Db your lucky 9 days isn't a long time to wait I can't wait to hear your positive results tomorrow

Scooby my clinic makes you wait 12 days and they don't do betas they just give ya two pregnancy tests to do the test at home and ring them with the results that's it then till your early pregnancy scan at 7 weeks it gives way more peace of mind when you know your beta number is doubling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->