IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Dancing- congrats hunny iam sooooo happy for you

Db- i live in Ireland so ya I don't they do betas here unless there is some reason they need to check the hormones in your blood arrh so annoying

Scooby- ya I guess it's a good sign to see a positive and it getting darker but I won't get peace of mind until 7 week scan it's so Annoying they really should do betas I might ask them can they do one for me if I get a positive

Afm- iam 4dp5dt and trying to keep myself busy it's not working very well the weather here is really bad heavy rain and strong winds so it's guna b a fire a film and a takeaway for me tonight just wishing for the days to pass

Thank you ark and beneath

Ark, that's a lovely poem

Db, I hope everything is OK with you with dd I had spotting from the crinone

Angie and Dancing - congratulations!!! Hope you've both got sticky beans!!!

Good luck everyone else!!

AFM - bloods and scan tomorrow to check lining, then all being well FET next week. Have cried a lot today, not sure if it's just cos we're nearing the end of the cycle and I'm exhausted!

Hope all goes well Emily, have a good night's sleep and rest

Good luck Emily! Congrats to the others!!
Beneath- happy you're stimming again and fx for you this time!!
Lana- hang in there!! Hoping for positive answers for you soon!
Ark - you and I will be very close for our FET timing!

AFM- I'm going for my HSG and scratch tomorrow, kinda nervous for the pain. Any advice???

Paislee take advised painkillers before your appointment you will need them. I forgot to take mine and the pain was horrendous but after the actual scratch it was just a beat up feeling in my womb for a few days. Better to expect some pain than not and get a surprise like me lol x good luck for tomorrow

Or today rather! Just saw the time you posted paislee. Lots of luck x

Star my next appointment is today in the afternoon. I was excited before then I got scared and now I'm just numb. Like I say not holding much hope but thank you for all the hope ladies. I know there a small chance things could be ok.

My, I don't think what I have is ohss. Mine is just one cyst which were concerned may grow even larger with the stims. It's just I've had two different diagnoses for this darn cyst. Ohss sounds scary! How come you only have the one ovary working? It's super frustrating but if we have one decent ovary there's still lots of hope :)
If I did cancel today I'd lose all the meds money I've paid so far and have to pay again for blood screening etc when we begin again. But the cost of the IVF will be refunded. I literally have no idea what I'm going to do all is riding on this scan. Gulp.

Thank you ark and wishing you lots of luck for fet in April. It really is exciting seeing those meds hehe :-D

My I shall also do the af dance for you ! Cmon af!!

Morning guys! I had beta this morning and just waiting on results. I started spotting last night though and this morning lots of bleeding but not enough to fill pad, but comes out a lot when I pee(tmi). I read that this could be nothing or could be bad. Doc said its tough to know and would just need to see how 2nd beta goes on Monday.
I read that the crinone can cause bleeding too from irritating cervix but I don't know.
Grrrrrr

Db I'm praying for you this spotting is simply from the crinone. Some bleeding can be normal or the egg bubba getting even more snuggly.
Has the bleeding calmed down now?
I had bleeding with my son before positive beta but it was dark and lasted 5 days! Keeping everything crossed for you x

Paislee I've had 2 scratches, 1 with and 1 without ibuprofen but it didn't really make a difference, just think of how much it can help and it doesn't last long, then just a bit of cramping after

Lots of luck for you today lana, let's hope for good news at the scan, would be such a shame to have to stop now and also lose money

my- Hope AF has shown up or will very soon!

star- I'm glad we'll be transferring around the same time :)

beneath- When is your next scan hun?

db- Spotting can be so many things. I hope it's nothing bad! Did you get your beta results? FX everything is ok. :hugs:

ark- Mine will be a fresh transfer. Thanks you for posted that poem, that was so sweet and made me a little teary.

tiff- Not long now! Do you have a project you can work on to keep you busy?

Emily- Good luck with your transfer today!!!

paislee- Definitely take something for the pain. I had bad cramping with my HSG and I can't imagine what it would have been like without anything at all. Good luck!

lana- Hoping so hard that everything turns out okay for you today. I'm so sorry this has been such a tough cycle so far. :hugs: The loss of money would be rough but ultimately you need to be healthy and give your little embie the best chance you can. Good luck!

AFM, had my baseline bloodwork this morning & will get results back this afternoon. If everything is ok I start stims tonight.

They just called my beta is 40. She said anything over 20 at this point is good. I go back Monday to have recheck. Trying not to read to much into it. Hope it is ok. At this time I am pregnant.

Dancing that's great news!! Hope it keeps going up!

Well lining was 7.2mm, they want 8mm. It's a triple line though. My estradiol has been increased to 5 times a day, I'm still on buserelin injections and I'm now also starting the oestrogen patch. Scan again next weds

Ahh great news dancing!

Emily, with dd on my first lining check it was 7.9 and they needed 8, it was so frustrating but a week later all was good!

Emily- hope the next scan goes well!

Tiff- Ireland? Cool. Yes I would think no beta would be annoying! What day do thry tell you to test?

Scooby- stimm time! What meds are you on? Yes I had my OTD yesterday. I had been getting positive home tests so was expecting positive. It came up 34. They said they like over 25 for the day I was on.

Beneath- stims! Did they change up your protocol?

Star- I hope your daughter is getting better!

Dancing- thats great! I hope your Monday level is good!

Lana- How did the appointment go? Finger crossed that cyst isn't causing trouble. he bleeding had been pretty mild all day yesterday (after a ton of blood when I woke up) and light all night. Most of today was light too. BUT I took a frer this morning and it is barely positive, so faint. That has to mean things are over.

So sad here but trying to stay calm. I know in the beginning it is common to have mc but I just hate that its happening. The whole IVF process took so much out of me and now I need to start over? I'll do it but it's a lot right now....I go back Tuesday for 2nd beta but fully expecting it to be negative. Does anyone know if I need to have a cycle off in between or if I would go right back on bcp?

oxox

I'm so sorry db, is it definitely a miscarriage? I truly hope not, with mine I had to wait a cycle in between before starting my next fet, I think they would have let me if I pushed it but the nurse said there's something valuable about having that cycle in between so I waited so I could give it my best shot, sending hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->