• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

tiff- Definitely darker!!! Woohoo! That looks strong for 7dp5dt. Did you transfer two?

Yes I transferred 2 day5 blasts and ya I was thinking the same thing it's dark for 7dp5dt now iam thinking is there 2 in there lol iam happy either way

Definitely darker tiff! Congratulations

Tiff that is a beautiful line today! Much darker. How crazy and amazing would two be!
Wish I could have two put in lol x

Scooby I get confused with all the different names for our meds but I'm quite sure bemfola is same as follistim which you're on. I have pre filled pens with mine but because they upped mine by 75 I'm having to do two injections as that amount doesn't exist in a single pen. Wah! And my down reg I'm still taking is suprecur so 3 darn needles. I've scarred myself mentally after last night. I want to know if we can inject into our thighs? It says we can on leaflet but my nurses told me belly only... Weird right?
Good luck for tomorrow's appointment scooby

Tiff that is a beautiful line today! Much darker. How crazy and amazing would two be!
Wish I could have two put in lol x

Ya and it came up straight away aswell lol I no twins sounds crazy I wuld b going from 1 child to 3 big change Iam just glad I can give a brother or sister I think being an only child would be very lonely and with my first ivf they only put 1 back and I have my son from it all it takes is one Lana iam hoping all is good at your next scan and that cyst doesn't grow anymore

Sorry I've been MIA, ladies, have had a long few days, but have been reading along!! This thread is moving quick~! Exciting stuff.

AFM: Had my day 4 scan yesterday and have four follicles growing. My next scan is Tuesday. Anything is better than what happened last cycle at this point!!

Tiff I feel the same I'm an only child so I know I want different for my son and really want a bigger family. My little boy is 2 1/2 years now old enough to be asking for brothers and sisters! I started trying for number 2 when he was only 3months old! It's been a tough old time.
I have a feeling you might have two lil beans growing in there! Whatever happens wishing you a healthy 9 months whether it's one or two. :)

Sorry I've been MIA, ladies, have had a long few days, but have been reading along!! This thread is moving quick~! Exciting stuff.

AFM: Had my day 4 scan yesterday and have four follicles growing. My next scan is Tuesday. Anything is better than what happened last cycle at this point!!

Beneath I'm glad you're scan went well. It's early days and praying for you they grow nice and steadily. This cycle will be better, sending positive energy your way and wishing you good luck and progress for tomorrow's scan x

Tiff I feel the same I'm an only child so I know I want different for my son and really want a bigger family. My little boy is 2 1/2 years now old enough to be asking for brothers and sisters! I started trying for number 2 when he was only 3months old! It's been a tough old time.
I have a feeling you might have two lil beans growing in there! Whatever happens wishing you a healthy 9 months whether it's one or two. :)

Oh wow you are an only child I have 3 other siblings so my home was very busy but you always have someone to play with which is what I want for him oh I didn't know you already have a son did u conceive him naturally my son is 4 years old on Friday so he has been asking for a sister or brother for awhile now please god everything goes well with this pregnancy there will be nearly 5 years of an age gape a lot larger then I hoped but I had 2 failed cycles in 2015 and I just took the whole of 2016 off ttc those two failed cycles took a lot out of me emotionally I even went through a phase thinking I wouldn't be able to give my son a sibling but I've come out the better end of it I think the only thing that was keeping me going was I have been pregnant once so I can do it again and thank you Lana iam hoping to be wishing you a h&h 9 months too soon

tiff- Twins would be exciting, especially if it's something you're ok with and prepared to handle. How was your test this morning?

lana- Hmm, I'd ask your nurse but I bet you can inject them into your thighs. Is there any way to draw up all of the meds into a single needle?

beneath- 4 is a good start and I'm sure more will pop up along the way :) Good luck tomorrow!

AFM, my Day 4 appointment went ok. I don't know my E2 levels yet but I had 4 measurable follicles on my right and 3 on my left, with some smaller ones in the mix. My main worry right now is I'm having withdrawal bleeding from coming off BCP but I've taken 3 days of stims already. I hope this doesn't mean my lining is going to be an issue. The doctor didn't seem too concerned but did ask a lot of questions so I'm not sure what to think.

Oh tiff that's made me wanna cry thinking about actually becoming pregnant again! I honestly feel like its mission impossible to get pregnant or stay pregnant. My son is naturally conceived yes, but had troubles ever since and 1 mc over a year ago now. It's my endometriosis messing things up I'm sure. It would be amazing to give siblings wouldn't it. The age gap is kinda big but will be easier to have a helping hand and better late than never :) I hear your struggle with ttc number 2, you've been super strong to get through all this and still keep going. I hope I can find the strength you have because it gets dark when it takes so long doesn't it. Happy birthday to your son for Friday! :) x

Scooby I asked about the thigh today at my appointment and she explained they want it on the belly so it's closer to the ovaries so no thighs allowed. The clexane and other stuff after egg collection will be fine in thigh she explained.

Those follicles growing already sound great, I don't think estrogen testing is always needed at this point so don't worry. If on the ultrasound your lining doesn't look how they'd expect it to then they would need to test it. I think you're meant to have a withdrawal bleed but not sure if it's ok to be whilst stimming. For sure check this with them for piece of mind. They want the lining thin before starting stimming that's all I know. Did they mention your lining today?

My scan showed 3 on the right and 6 on the left (and lots of smaller ones on both) not sure if these have any time to grow and catch up now?
My cyst seemed a tad smaller again! It still is large though and will be drained soon. Meds stayed the same and they predicted 13th most likely for egg collection by their size. Lining was great so I'm happy with things at this point. Wish I could have more follicles growing but it only takes one hopefully!

Lana -- Thank you, hun! You definitely have some time for your follies to grow and catch up and so good that the cyst seems smaller!

Scooby - Thank you! Great numbers so far!!! I am sure the withdrawal bleeding is fine, but definitely ask your RE if you are concerned.

Love keeping up with my ladies! Good luck all. Tiff ready to find out if it's one or two so exciting

Good luckI know ladies!
I am out this march FET looks like moving onto April instead. Af came to late and hubs will be out of town during transfer week and he really wants to be a part of it, so we are going to wait.
Wish everyone the best. I just keep bouncing out of this group!

lana- I'm so glad your appointment went well & the cyst is shrinking. :thumbup: Wow, retrieval in less than a week! So exciting!

beneath- Good luck today!!!

ark- How are you doing hun?

my- Aw, I was hoping we'd be cycling together. That's so nice that DH wants to be there for you though!

AFM, my RE's office told me to keep my meds the same and come in again tomorrow. E2 was 118 yesterday but it started at 38 so I think that's a decent climb after 2-1/2 days. :)

My- I'm sorry you have to wait but you will definitely need the support of DH. It is awesome that he wants to be by your side during this crazy process. :)

Beneath- keep us posted on your progress.

Lana- do glad to hear that cyst is decreasing in size and will be drained soon. 9 follies is still pretty good. I'm sure they will drain more come retrieval.

My retrieval was yesterday and I got the phone call that they retrieved 12 eggs and 7 matured and fertilized. I still have a lot of bloating and discomfort from retrieval :-(
Impatiently waiting on the progress through out the week. We are hoping for transfer on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->