• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

I bought 12 cheapies just now but they're only 25mui sensitivity. I find it strange that if I pee on one now it would go positive and I haven't had my transfer yet. I might later on or save it for the morning just to see what happens.

Thank you star! I'm sitting here in reception waiting for them to call me in. Got butterflies. Hope you're ok!

Oh yes I tested last night and it came up positive but not super strong. So trigger is still in my system

Have to wait now for the next people to have their transfer as my bladder was too empty! Dammit.

Oh no! I thought that was going to happen to me but I've got such a weak bladder it's always full!

Star I'm exactly the same normally my bladder fills up after the one cup of tea or coffee! I pee every 30 mins lol the embryologist told me to have a half full bladder so I didn't drink tons this morning only a few glasses but I held my wee. So I blame them. Just feeling super anxious now because I'm waiting longer in a backless gown and no knickers on lol

Transfer done. I forgot to ask the exact grade but they said they're top quality blasts. One was already hatching before the transfer but they said that's normal. I have two more top quality ready for freezing and two more that they will watch and see if they can freeze. Super happy and grateful. Hello two week wait !

Oh wow great news, I forgot to ask grade of mine too haha, think it might have been a 4bb but not sure really

This may sound crazy but I'm already feeling odd twinges. It's way too soon for anything to be happening so weird I have these new sensations.

Have you felt any unusual things going on star? I think I read it will implant roughly 3 days after transfer

Yesterday 1dpt I felt slight pinching on one side which I felt with the last 2 so could be something or possibly nothing!

3dp5dt and slowly going insane, why am I so bloody impatient!!
Not feeling anything, just last night had a sharp pain when I stood up on one side

Lana, when are you testing? Have you heard anymore news on the other embies?

Star I can believe you are going insane. I've been thinking of testing but I know it'll just be to see if the trigger is there. Will you test tomorrow as that's when you've tested in the past? A sharp pain sounds hopeful! What are you going to test with?

I just did one of my cheapies (25mui) and a faint line has come up. I'm guessing this is the trigger. Would have thought it would start to go by now but clearly it's taking longer.

Oh yes and they just called me, they froze all 4 and they're 4bb. So happy. The two I had put in yesterday were 5ab, and 4bb I think.

Excellent news! I will test tomorrow but only have a cheapie, my frers are arriving Tues so I'll save my fmu and test with them when they arrive

Scooby, any symptoms?

Paislee, how is the dizziness now? Hope you're better!

All day I've been having dull aches and pressure in lower belly, on and off off twinges and 1 really sharp pinch, I feel so tired and blah! This is new to me so I'm really hoping it means something good is happening.

Right trying to get my head around this possibility. Have tested again this morning with same test and I'm sure it's slightly stronger and clearer than yesterday's. I'm pooping my pants with excitement but also staying calm in case I'm wrong. I'm only 2dp5dt but one was hatching before transfer and I felt stuff straight away that same day and yesterday! Can this possibly be?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->