• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

I've had a little cry but feel that's it. Just don't get why my tests started to get stronger and now gone negative. I know you're right it's very early but I feel zero symptoms today too. My fault for testing early :-(

Fingers crossed for you star x

With dd I didn't have anything until 6dpt which was light cramps then nothing until 6 weeks when nausea started

I don't know why we do this to ourselves testing early but I just can't help myself!

At least you know now what you see next isn't trigger
Maybe your urine was different concentrations when you tested?

Thanks star. I keep telling myself it's too early. Still no more twinges or anything. I'm just going to hold out hope for the next few days and imagine they haven't implanted yet. Just odd because one wAs hatching so would have started to implant 1dpt, I guess they could take longer than expected. That's what I thought all those pains were! I couldn't ignore them and now zilch! And yes any other tests I do at least I'll know it's a true positive. My pee was always fmu.

Have you tested yet?!

I've tested and my frer is about the same as yesterdays, I can see something so very faint and the cheapie has a shadow but I would have thought they would have been better today, just have to see what happens but not feeling too hopeful, fingers crossed I'm wrong!

At least it's not stark white. It will show better in a day or 2. They say don't test everyday... But how can we not? I wish I could could fast forward to next week and see the result this is torture waiting

Sorry I was MIA for a few days. Every time I tried to log in from my computer there was an ad that redirected me no matter what I clicked on. It was so annoying!

dancing- Oh honey, I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. :hugs: I hope you're hanging in there and taking good care of yourself.

lana- I just wanted to tell you that I was still getting positive tests on cheapies from my trigger shot until this morning (9dpt). I was surprised it stayed in my system for that long. Also, yesterday's test looked almost identical in strength to the one I took the day after the trigger shot. So try not to read too much into the tests at this point. You won't get a true positive for another 2-5 days. Good luck!

star- Good luck hun!! I hope your feeling is wrong and you get your BFP this month!

AFM, I'm 8dpiui today (about 7dpo). I won't be testing again until Friday or Saturday. I've had loads of "symptoms" but I know they're from the Crinone. I go back and forth between thinking I'm out & thinking I'm pregnant with twins lol. I guess we'll all know soon enough! FX for all of us :)

Missed you scooby! How have you been? That does sound annoying.
Thanks for the wise words, it's the trigger and hopefully I will see a true bfp in the next week. Praying you get to see a bfp too! We're same dpo and same test date, and I feel ashamed to say I've probably taken at least 10 tests lol but at least majority have been cheapies. wish I had your strength to not test.

Good luck to you too Scooby for testing day, I keep going from feeling good about to feeling totally out, hate these feelings!

It's so nice we're all in the same boat here and we can go through this craziness together! :friends:

I'm usually a chronic POASer (I even have a big pack of tests at home) but it's so stressful that I'm just trying to avoid it this time. I'm so sick of seeing white tests! It was nice seeing BFPs for once even though they were from the trigger ;)

What are you guys doing to try and make it through the week? I'm trying to concentrate on work (ha!) and DH and I have been watching lots of good TV at night.

I must say seeing the positive all be it false positive was still nice. I crave a dark second line so badly, I will flash to the neighbours opposite if it comes up! Lol (don't really get on well with them!)

I've been struggling as I'm off work till next week. Oh is busy with his work so just me and my little scruff muffin. He keeps kissing my tummy and saying 'grow embies' lol he hasn't a clue why! I've got my photos of my blasts up on the fridge and am trying to think positively.

Love having my ladies, the support system for loon town!

I'm struggling too, the days are so long at the moment, I'm off work too and just don't feel motivated to do anything until I know the outcome
Wishing us all luck!

Aww, that's so cute that your son is kissing your belly.

I keep googling ridiculous symptoms like "tugging behind belly button" and "hard sore nipples". :haha: Sorry for TMI!

Scooby it's ridiculous what we feel and go through! And then Google throws in the possibility of appendicitis or blocked pooh passages lol

I have too googled the tugging and pulling near belly button!

Lol! The worst is when you realize that you've googled that same symptom before and you're reading something you've already read like 3 or 4 times! :laugh2:

This site would absolutely not allow me to review the blog. It kept redirecting me to Walmart. Ugh! Cheering all of you on. Lots of sticky beans to you ladies.

AF started saturday so Im just waiting for FET on April 24th. The waiting is awful. Keeping my fingers crossed this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you too October, keep us updated!

Lol! The worst is when you realize that you've googled that same symptom before and you're reading something you've already read like 3 or 4 times! :laugh2:

:haha: so glad it's not just me doing that ! I can so relate.
I have bad heartburn which I don't ever get... But it may be due to the mamouth amount of food I've eaten today non stop!

Sending you the power of patience October and lots of :dust: for your FET x

I was horribly awoken at 12:30am with cramps and a sharp pain it's kept me awake all night. I'm waiting till 8am to call my clinic. The cramps begun yesterday evening but this sharp pain woke me up and its low and to the right so I'm a bit worried what this could be. I tested at 3am and a faint line has come up! I'm praying all is ok if this is actually happening!

Oh lana that's great about the line! I bet the cramps and pains are 2 babies snuggling in!

Scooby how are you?

Bfn for me today, not feeling great and pretty sure this hasn't worked
On the plus side of it hasn't I have frosties to try again so isn't the end of the world, fingers crossed it was too early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->