• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Ahh beautiful lines! My clinic do bloods if it's a positive but they don't repeat which I think is silly really, do you get a scan at 7 weeks?

Thanks star! It is silly that they don't repeat. One test is good but doesn't prove its growing correctly. No scans either at mine. I know I can request a scan about 5 weeks after collection at a cost. I couldn't imagine waiting until 12 weeks for a scan!

I couldn't go til 12 weeks without a scan either! My clinic do one at 7 weeks but even then the wait seems forever!

star- I'm so sorry this round didn't work for you :hugs: I'm glad you have options for the future though!

lana- That's a nice looking line. Congratulations!! It sounds like twins are definitely possible for you. FX things keep progressing well & you're snuggling with your little one(s) by the end of the year. :)

AFM, held off testing this morning. Going to try and wait one more day.

Beautiful line, Lana!

Star, so sorry for your bfn :( you have frostries waiting for you though, which is a plus!!!!

Hey everyone hope you are all doing well.
Star I'm sorry about the bfn. I know how it hurts.
Has anyone heard anything from Angie? I'm curious how baby B is doing..
missed you Scooby!

Thank you scooby and beneath. Scooby you have willpower! Good luck for testing tomorrow or Saturday!

I'm surprised the amount of constant cramps and pokes and sharp stabs now. I pray this is just the embies getting comfy. I'm in a dream right now and don't care about any pain as long as they/they're ok.

Thank you all

Scooby good luck with testing, very excited for you

Lana how are you feeling now?

How are you star? Hope you're ok

Scooby I'm thinking of you, did you decide to test?

I've woken up with zero symptoms today, makes me a bit nervous. I did another test though and does seem slightly stronger. Yesterday evening I had this sudden shoulder pain that freaked me out, it's there today too right at the tip! But I'm hoping it's from the gardening I did yesterday. I had this same pain with my miscarriage before so it's worried me a tad.

Here's the test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 7
ahh your test looks perfect, try not to worry and rest your shoulder today x

I have this low right pain and it's really bothering me. It's off and on but if I press on my belly there it's really painful. I don't have a visible bruise there from injections. It's near the edge of my c section scar. I just can't wait to know if my embie/embies are in the correct place! Cannot wait for beta or scan. I just keep thinking with this pain they should be a bit more concerned to rule out ectopic. I'm hoping after official test day they'll take me seriously.

Hello everyone I'm still here reading updates and praying for everyone's bfp's.

Ark- baby b is still there and had a heartbeat this time. My RE still tells us that it may be a vanishing twin so don't be surprised if it's not there next scan. It grew a little bit but is definitely still behind, but did have a heartbeat this time! Next scan April 4. 🙏

Lana, hope all is well!!! <3

Angie, praying for Baby B!

AFM: AF is here, so baselines tomorrow...

Thank you Beneath, all the best for baselines tomorrow and a fresh start

Angie sorry to hear baby b is behind but hoping for you that he/she pulls through!

Afm can't sleep woke up very early the low right pain has been bothering me all night. Debating whether to wait for Monday and hopefully my clinic will check me or go to my gp today. On the plus I have super dark bfp this morning.

May I join this thread too? I had been following the thread silently. I am 2dp3dt today . I had 2 embies put back .. 8 cell and 7 cell... My test date is 7 april

Angie... I had been thinking about your baby B. Praying that she will catch up too..

Lana .. Congrats on your BFP !!! Why not post a pic of your BFP ?

Welcome gods, wishing you lots of luck

Angie, glad baby b had a heartbeat and praying baby stays well

Lana, I hope your clinic are more helpful Monday if you're still in pain or ring 111 if you're worried, you shouldn't have to go without being reassured

Beneath, it's happening so quick again! Is it a changed protocol, have everything crossed for you this round is different

Thanks star, I've not my great last few days pain is still there and shoulder pain too. Been dizzy, cramps and super blasted and have a tender lower right belly. I ended up in AnE yesterday and I've had a beta which was 140. A scan this morning which has shown some free fluid in the pelvis near the ovary/womb. Enlarged ovaries too but no cysts or anything alarming. They've called me in tomorrow for repeat beta 48 hours later and said we'll take it from there. I want to be happy but it seems there's a concern for ectopic now and ohss, can't wait to find out their location!

How are you star?

Beneath how did baselines go?

Scooby have you tested yet? Hope you're ok

Welcome gods, lots of luck! I've posted a pic of test on previous pages.

That's a good number lana, I'm OK thank you a bit fed up but feeling OK about it as will just have to try again
I hope it all goes well at your next appointment, where will it be?

I'm really sorry it hasn't worked this time star. Sending you lots of hugs and hoping next time will be the charm for you. Do you think a double transfer may be possible? X

I see them tomorrow for bloods and then I was hoping they'd give me another u/s app for in a week or so to see the location. I have to pop into my clinic too because I've run out of meds. Obviously hoping it's not ectopic so don't want to stop the meds just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->