IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Thank you star. Hope you're right. Hope the clinic call me in.

Sorry you got bfn, there is a chance it's still too early. I have a read a few times lately that with fet is takes longer to show on a test! Will keep praying for you x

Clinic were quite useless. Not too happy. Haven't asked me to come in. Weren't concerned about this sharp pain to the right! Said just wait till next week. I said I haven't slept because the pains has been so severe but they weren't bothered just told me to get rest! Then I mentioned the postive test and the possibility of them doing a quantitive blood test for piece of mind ad nurse basically said no. How can I rest whilst in pain. Grrr

October- I was having the same problem with that ad, and could only access the site on my phone. So annoying. Good luck with your upcoming FET!

lana- I'm sorry you're in pain :( That's great about the BFP though! Hope that line keeps getting darker. Your clinic sounds pretty awful but I guess it's worth it if you're pregnant ;)

star- I hope it's just too early for you, but I'm glad you have a back up plan!

AFM, all of my symptoms seemed to disappear overnight. :nope: I was actually feeling a bit hopeful yesterday but now I'm worried it didn't work. I'm still going to hold out and not test until the weekend.

Thank you scooby! It's this one nurse that's useless there. I swear her job is to get you off the phone no matter what your query or worry is! If this sharp pain continues tonight I'm going to call them again tomorrow, I don't care if I annoy them.

Please do hold out hope scooby, it's so early still. My symptoms disappeared yesterday morning and I thought game over too. They keep coming and going. Also my 'bfp' is more a skinny faint positive, but it's a stronger than 2 days ago. Just remember our test date is 27th... Lots of time! I'm praying for you x

How are you feeling now lana? I agree, ring them again if you're still in pain, they should be reassuring you more and listening better!

Scooby, hoping you get your bfp, very possible without symptoms!

How are you feeling now lana? I agree, ring them again if you're still in pain, they should be reassuring you more and listening better!

I feel dizzy but think that's the lack of sleep. My cramps are back quite bad and the same sharp pain on and off to the right. I have so many other symptoms it's mad. I have bad heartburn, bloated like crazy. Feel a bit sick. I'm just worried about the side pain but now I'm thinking could it be from my c-section stretching or endo being irritated. Surely if someone has an early pregnancy and possible ectopic worry they should do a beta test and repeat... Ahhh just praying because this feels too good to be true right now.
You have any symptoms star?

I don't have anything apart from a slight lower back ache, I'm not expecting to get a bfp now, tests this morning were stark white
But this is why I like to test early, I like to know sooner rather than later if it hasn't worked rather than have my hopes up for over a week for this!

I hope you feel better soon but at the same time hope you get lots of good pregnancy symptoms! When are you testing again?

Star, beneath is so right, it seems most bfps are after 12dpo. Did you use frer this morning? I used 3 diff tests with two different pees as I was awake all night. The frer was almost stark white (weaker than the other cheapy brands) I'm honestly not convinced of frers sensitivity.

I'll test in the morning for sure. I won't go a day without testing now. I just need to see that line get stronger to know it's likely viable.

I used a frer and a cheapie, I've never used these cheapies before though and the last ones I had with my last bfp were rubbish and wouldn't show lines so maybe these ones aren't good either
Trying to stay hopeful for one more night til tomorrow mornings test!

Thank you beneath!

Star, I've bought 4 different types of cheapie
-cassanovum- (10miu) these are amazing and sensitive and good quality whether you buy the strip or in the case
-babymad (10miu) crap !couldn't see a thing on these today
-one step - havent used this yet (claims 10miu)
-accu news - amazing quality (25miu) yet seems more sensitive than this (from home bargains) my fave at only 79p for 3 strips!!!! They were perfect no scratches or dents as some cheap have sometimes
Also bought sainsburys own- brilliant and clear
Frer:faintest slither did not impress me
My old fave my testing with ds were superdrug own (10miu) which I found very reliable and super sensitive more so than frer even back then.

And have 2 clearblue that clinic told me to use on 27th sitting in cupboard, along with some tesco own I told oh to buy just because I'm obsessed
Just realised I'm a little bat shit crazy with the tests

Oh wow that is a lot of tests! Haha

I've just tested bfn again on a cheapie, safe to say im out now, 7dp5dt, I've got a frer left I'll use sat and then the test from the clinic on Monday but not expecting to see anything now

How are you feeling? Which test have you used today? I'm excited for you!

I'm sorry star :-( I really was hoping for you. Still doesn't mean you're out yet. It is possible to get a positive on official test day and not before x

I tested with accu news and it's come out a proper :bfp: :yipee: I don't feel the need to test with any other this morning because it's a lot darker than yesterday's. I will test tomorrow with the frer because I want to see a stronger line, surely it should get darker with a 5 day gap.
I have cramps again on and off, bad heartburn, painful boobs, slight nausea, and the odd stab in the belly. The low right pain still comes but not as frequently. So so praying this is going to stick :headspin: It doesn't feel real to me yet though, where it's been so long without success.

Thank you lana

I'm so pleased for you!! Bet there's 2 little bubbas, when is beta?

Thank you star :) I feel there might be two because of the way the cramps and twinges began first day and then started the other side on the 2nd day past transfer. I don't get a beta at my clinic. I have to call them Monday with result of my clearblue. I run out of all my meds on Monday too so I'll need to go in for more. I'm going to ask to pay for a beta and then hopefully a repeat on Wednesday. It's for piece of mind I want to see the beta rising correctly.
Here's a cassanovum test I just did

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members