• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Welcome, Gods!! Good luck!

Star -- It did happen quick! I got af 12 days after retrieval. I actually wasn't mentally prepared for a new cycle, but here we are. So we kept the protocol the same (lupron flare) but once my follicles are at a certain size we will switch over to Ganirelix, as we are thinking Lupron wasn't strong enough for my body to stop ovulation. Hoping that does the trick.

Lane -- Hoping all goes well, hun xox my baseline was okay, I guess. I had one follicle at 10mm already, which they weren't concerned about (said could be leftover from last cycle), but of course I'm worried it'll become lead and screw everything up, so hoping that isn't the case. I have an early scan Tuesday so we'll see what happens.

Thanks beneath. That does seem a little odd to me that they've ok'd the follicle being that big before starting. Mine originally got delayed because I had one that was 5. something and they said this was dominant and would ruin the cycle. Hope you get some better answers Tuesday on the follicle.

Thanks beneath. That does seem a little odd to me that they've ok'd the follicle being that big before starting. Mine originally got delayed because I had one that was 5. something and they said this was dominant and would ruin the cycle. Hope you get some better answers Tuesday on the follicle.

B/w was fine so they let me go ahead, we'll see what happens. I've google'd of course lol other were allowed to start with follicles even bigger than a 10.

Oh wow beneath, that's good news then that it's totally fine. Shows how much I know! Woohoo for starting and lots of positive energy your way.

Just an update from me. Epu called to tell me my second better doubled so I'm over the moon with that! Because of the pain and fluid I need to be rechecked Wednesday for another beta then be be getting another scan at some point to check for location. The consultant said she feels it's most likely a case of ohss rather than ectopic but can't be 100% yet.

star- I'm sorry hun, I was hoping you just had a late implanter. :hugs: Are you going straight into another FET or taking a break?

lana- Congrats on your betas doubling, that's excellent news! I hope you only have a mild case of OHSS. I hear that's quite painful. Drink stuff with electrolytes in it. Hope you feel better soon!

gods- welcome! Best of luck on this cycle.

lana- Wow, I agree that was fast. I hope this is the right protocol for you!

angie- I hope Baby B catches up! :hugs:

AFM, I got a BFN this cycle. I was starting to lose hope towards the end because all of my symptoms disappeared once the trigger was out of my system. Still, it was pretty disheartening. I stopped the Crinone last night so should be getting AF any time now.

Good luck beneath!

Lana, glad beta has doubled, hope you're not feeling too poorly and the ohss improves, excited for your first scan!

Scooby, thank you, I have to wait to have a bleed now, then have a cycle then start the cycle after that, it's going to take me ages and think it's a bit over the top really, my cycles are long so could take another 3 months!
I'm really sorry about your bfn too, it is so disheartening but keep going, we'll be here supporting you

Thank you scooby, I was relieved but still have a grey cloud over me because this pain is so strong. I'm just praying it's not ectopic. Psychologically once I know it's a uterine pregnancy i can deal with the pain and be happy.
I'm so sorry you got a bfn that is always an awful moment. Was really hoping with your symptoms it was a sign. What do you think the next step is now? Hand as star said we are here for you.

star thank you too. It's not getting any better atm. If anything I'm also hurting on the left ovary side now occasionally too. My belly is so swollen and hurts and my low right pain has become more of constant ache. Once I know it's viable and in correct place I will be happy despite the pain.
I do think that's a massive gap before starting again. Have they said this might have a better result or something? Do they know you are ready right away to start again? The waiting part is the worse part! Can feel like an eternity.

I've been diagnosed with moderate ohss and need to keep being monitored. Had some other blood tests today at hospital and have been given a scan for Monday ! Cannot wait.

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Hi lana, I think the big gap is just because they want to make sure you are completely ready so I'll wait and give it the best shot I can

Glad you have a diagnosis now but hope it gets better very soon, excited for your scan Monday!

lana- I had a feeling you had OHSS :( I'm glad they've diagnosed you and hope you feel better soon! Good luck on Monday, I think you might have two little beans in there!

star- The waiting must be tough but if it means you're healthier when they do the transfer than it's worth it :)

How is everyone else on here? Any updates?

It looks like we're going to be able to do one more IVF cycle after all. I'm meeting with the RE next Friday to determine whether or not we start the cycle after this one or wait a couple of months.

Hi Ladies! I've still been following along and glad to see updates from you all!
Lana - I hope the OHSS diminishes soon and you are more comfortable with your wonderful pregnancy!
Beneath- I am glad to see you back and doing well! Hopefully that folly doesn't cause any problems on this round.
Ark - congrats again and FX for sweet baby b.
Gods- how are you doing so far?
Scooby- that is great news, best of luck for another round!

AFM- my FET protocol is taking forever!!! No real updates along the way...After ET and AF I was on BCP for three weeks! Introduced Lupron for another two weeks and found a small cyst so they gave it a couple days to monitor and it's shrinking so I finally started estrace last week after my E2 was down at 41... it took an extra few days to get there. Now I pray I'm in the home stretch for an April 11th transfer. I go Monday for my first lining check. Please pray I'm close to 8mm!! RE wants me 8-10 for transfer or we will postpone since we only have 1 shot. That's it for me for now!

Scooby ill be surprised if there's only one. I have a feeling it's two in there. I also remember feeling on different days two seperate implantation sensations (these made me scream and curl over) cannot wait till Monday. I'm working tomorrow so hoping the day goes quick.
I'm happy you get to do another IVF cycle! Whatever is decided at your next appointment wishing you lots of luck for your cycle.

Paislee the ohss is still there but I think it's slowly easing. I'm still praying one or both are in the correct place as still having cramps and low down pains.
11th April is just around the corner! That's exciting it's so close now. Your body sounds like it's being prepared beautifully for the transfer. Hope your lining is 8mm and more! Lots of luck

Good luck for transfer Paislee, the waiting is the worst but you're nearly there!

Lana, I bet you have 2 too!

Eek! I have butterflies about tomorrow's scan so excited. Counting the minutes lol
Praying too

Have my baseline for my FET cycle Tuesday. Est transfer date 4/26. We will be transferring two this time. Our last two

Dancing I'm keeping everything crossed for your fet. Transferring two does increase the odds :) hope everything is perfect at baselines on Tuesday x

Good luck today lana! Eek!

Dancing, wishing the best for your cycle, keep us updated!

paislee- I'm sorry you've had such a long wait. There's so much waiting around with all of this, isn't there? I wanted to recommend pomegranate juice to help thicken your lining. I really think that's what helped me last cycle. Make sure it's the real kind and you only have to drink 1 cup a day. Good luck!!!

lana- So excited for your update today! Hoping you have one or two healthy little beans in there!

dancing- Good luck at your baseline tomorrow! Everything crossed that this cycle is successful for you. :hugs:

I have one visible sac measuring 7mm in the correct place! No other was seen. They told me because it's still really early they can't rule out if there's another in there?! I found this odd surely if one was 7mm and clearly visible then another would be if it was in there? My ovaries are still really enlarged and I have some more fluid each side, apparently my ovaries are 'kissing'. I have another scan for 13th April to check for another!?! And a heartbeat. Feeling very grateful

Also forgot to say this mornings hcg has more than doubled and is 3920 at exactly 5 weeks. I'm buzzing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->