• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Ahh im so pleased for you Lana! I hope you feel better soon though, great news about the numbers too!

Thank you both! My scan went well, lining wat at 7.2 and I have my pre-op on Friday, where they want to see it at 8 or higher. I started drinking pomegranate!! And, I am continuing my accupuncture but, doing an extra session this week. They also increased my estrogen. Hopefully these extra steps will get me to 8+ in the next 4 days!! If so, we are set for April 11th ET which is Holy Tuesday and I hope that extra special day brings me luck!! My DH will be flying back from a work trip in Europe on Sunday so he can be here for "us" at the transfer!! I'm getting pretty excited now, only one week to go! :happydance:
Lana- congrats!! I'm happy they saw one strong one! I agree if there were two they could have seen that but, good luck at the second view next week!!
Dancing- praying for you and your double transfer! Hoping for success this time!
Hugs to the rest of you! Hoping for positive outcomes all around! :flower:

lana- Congratulations!!! It sounds like you've got a strong little bean in there. Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

paislee- Don't worry about your lining, you'll get there! I went from something like a 4.8mm to an 8.5mm in four or five days. You got this! That's awesome that your DH can be there with you. Best of luck!

Baseline went good. Last night was last BCP dose start estradiol tomorrow!

Thanks everyone for the congrats :) I just am baffled that top consultants can say they could have missed a second sac! And it could be hiding!!! Never knew that was even possible. Not gonna lie this has made me feel I can't truly relax until after my scan next week. Pains are the same and think I've now slipped a disc too in agony. It's all worth it though in the end!

Paislee, happy your lining was 7.2mm that's going in the right direction. Hope it's grown thicker by Friday. All those steps you've taken will pay off.

Glad you're baseline went well dancing!

I had my second apt yesterday at which was told everything looked good for the transfer of our two 4AA blasts. I was supposed to actually start the progesterone tonight but she wanted to me start yesterday. My lining looked great and estrogen levels were great. We are preparing for transfer on SUNDAY!!! I will then again be PUPO!! BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST

lana- It's all still so early I guess anything is possible, but I think at this point if you had two they would have seen both. Stranger things have happened though! Either way, try not to worry about it too much. Just take care of yourself and your little bean, and rest up if you're not feeling well. :hugs:

ark- That's so exciting! :dust: to you and good luck on Sunday!

AFM, I'm meeting with my RE on Friday to discuss the next protocol. I'm really hoping she lets me do a straight start or minimal suppression because my old lady ovaries didn't like BCP. I'm also hoping we can get started ASAP.

Ark, good luck for Sunday, very exciting

Scooby, hope all goes well Fri and you can start ASAP

Paislee and dancing, hope to see your bfps soon too!

Good news here, just spoke to the nurse and she said I can start on my next cycle! The previous nurse maybe didn't realise I would be doing an fet, I don't know but it's good
Also I can do all consent forms and ordering more meds on the same day as baseline as I have to travel so that even better news!

Scooby hope Friday goes well. Surely they will suggest a short protocol. That way maximum eggs and no over suppression. Really hope they come up with the perfect protocol for you!

Hooray for starting on next cycle star! Better an waiting months longer!

Good luck ark for transfer on Sunday

Thanks everyone!! super excited. Trying to keep stress levels down lol.

star- That's awesome news! I know how hard the waiting was for you last time. Hope we gets to be cycle buddies again :)

lana- Thanks hun. How are you feeling?

ark- It's so hard not to be stressed/worried during this process. I'm finding reading really helps me stay distracted. Good luck!

Yes I think I may do the same!! Nothing like some Game of Thrones books lol. Anything to keep my mind busy. I have also taken more time off of work this time. My first transfer I feel like I was rushed getting back onto work and worrying too much about it. Oh ladies not this time lol. I was very forward about how hard this process is mentally, physically, and financially! To say the least it worked. Progesterone is working overtime. My poor girls are so terribly sore. TMI so sorry lol. I did notice I will take progesterone a lot longer than the fresh transfer.
Yall, I am too excited, this has to be it right?

lots of love and prayers.
Ash

Hello everyone,

Wanted to give everyone an update on baby b. I started bleeding before my appointment Tuesday morning, and my scan at the appointment confirmed that I had lost baby b. Baby a is still doing great and thriving as it should be. I have been bleeding on and off since Tuesday and now it has slowed and just seems to be old blood. I really have a lot of confused emotions right now. I'm sad about my loss, but happy that I still have a baby. No real support from OB. Trying to grieve this loss is weird; especially when I'm constantly being reminded that I still have one. Ugh! I see a lot of progress with everyone though. Baby dust to all of you.

Angie- so sorry for the loss of baby b. You are allowed to grieve that and still be happy for baby a but, I can understand how it may be confusing. Big hugs to you.

Scooby/dancing- fingers crossed for this next cycle!

Ark- Best of luck for Sunday!! It's so close!!!

AFM-I am disappointed to say that my lining was only a little thicker and not quite to 8.0 so, I opted to push back my transfer. In the meantime I am now doing estrace orally and vaginally in preparation for another lining check this coming Monday. Of course the push back means my DH travel arrangements to come home were all messed up and he now has to change his tickets and schedule, so I had a meltdown about worrying what his work thinks about the hassle and cost. I also had my own work schedule to flip, hotel reservations to cancel, accupuncture to reschedule and on an on...it was a real domino effect that put me in a tailspin. And, just the day before I was so calm and relaxed after a great spa visit and feeling good. Ahhhhh the IVF journey is such a mind f*ck.... I am trying to avoid stress but, it seems unavoidable. Please send extra vibes my way for a nice 8+ fluffy lining on Monday!! Fx and baby dust!!! I'm ready for my frosty to become my baby!!!

Ash so happy you're feeling positive for your cycle, can't wait for your transfer and bfp!

Paislee, I'm sure your lining will be good by Monday, with dd after the second check my lining was only just thick enough after 3 measurements and it worked so try not to worry

Angie, so sorry about baby b, glad the bleeding had stopped hope you can rest and grieve, big hugs

Scooby I hope we can be cycle buddies too!

Angie- It is good to hear from you. I am so sorry to hear about baby b. It is definitely okay for you to have mixed emotions and feel sadness about your loss. We have worked so hard for these babies, it's only natural.

Scooby- Fingers crossed for good news at your WTF appointment.

Ark- Good Luck on Sunday!!! Sending lots of love and baby dust your way.

Lana- Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear that you have a baby on board. I hope you are stating to feel better with the ohss.

Paislee- IVF definitely will play the worst mind games on your body. This is definitely the toughest thing I have gone through. It's so out of our control and we have to roll with the punches. ugh!

--In March my transfer was cancelled so I had to do a freeze all due to possible risk with ohss. Today I went into RE for baseline bw and ultrasound. The tech tells me that my lining is too thick and they will more than likely cancel the FET. ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDING ME??? How is that even possible? I have read tons and tons of things regarding the lining being too thin but too thick? She stated they prefer it to be below 6mm and I am 7 on CD5. This is all so disheartening.

Thats so confusing October! Mine needs to be above 8mm for fet and my last one at lining check was 9.2mm I asked if it could be too thick and the nurse said no, every clinic is different but 6 doesn't sound very thick to me? What is the next course of action?

Star- This FET cycle was cancelled. RE called and said my body appears to be gearing up for another menstrual cycle and this is the reason why my lining at baseline this morning was 7mm. Im not sure what any of that means or how it is even possible. They rescheduled for next month.

So sorry October, also sorry I didn't realise what cd you are on so that now makes sense why they wanted it to be under 6
Hopefully time will go quick and we can be cycle buddies for our fets, I am currently cd 10 and waiting for af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->