IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

The waiting is the worst. Im on CD 5 and waiting for another cycle. ugh! Yes, hoping we can be cycle buddies. Its always nice to have someone that understands this process.

Scooby I'm feeling the same, epu want me 3 times a week there and I'm having constant bloods and checks which I'm very happy they're being so thorough. It's even more difficult now to get to hospital with a disc on my nerve. I'm having cramps still and my low right pain and last 3 days developed the worst lower rib cage pain especially at night and in the morning-weird! I thinks it's the free fluid travelling and my back not helping. Still confused why they told me there could be another embie in there still but I guess there's only a few days left till scan now. How are you doing?

Sorry Angie it must be difficult especially after seeing baby b on the scan it makes it more real. Your ob should be more supportive it shocks me when people in these fields lack the heart. Praying baby a is super strong and gets you through this.

Paisley that sucks so much! It's the massive spiral effect on everything's that just tips you doesn't it?! A few more days will do the trick so sorry it wasn't for when it needed to be. And yes stress is definitely unavoidable! I tried my best to be 'calm' but things just crop up and I begin to stress. Somehow you just need an inner calm if that makes sense. You're allowed to stress but just don't let it rule you. Lots of luck for Monday

October thank you. I'm sorry the your lining was too thick. Was it because it was too thick early in the cycle? I was worried about mine being too thick the whole way through I'm sure mine was thicker early on. They just kept on saying triple layer is good. And wouldn't care about the thickness. Mine was 18mm by transfer time. Really hoping for you the next cycle is perfect and timing is spot on. Waiting and cancelling is torture. Thinking of you.

ark- Love Game of Thrones! Enjoy & best of luck tomorrow hun.

angie- I'm so sorry to hear of your lose :hugs: It must be a complicated set of emotions right now. I hope you're able to take comfort in Baby A growing nice and strong.

paislee- The stress is insane, isn't it? I found it very tough to manage. I hope I do a better job next time lol. Good luck on Monday! Doing the lining dance for you. :dance::dance::dance:

star- We're cycle twins! I'm CD 11 today too. Are you getting excited for the FET?

October- We'll be cycle buddies as well now! I'm sorry your FET got cancelled, there is so much waiting and stopping and starting during this whole process. It's impossible to make plans or even know what to expect. I'm trying to roll with it this time and just take it one step at a time.

lana- I'm sorry you're still having some pain & discomfort. I hope that goes away soon! You must be so excited to have another scan. FX all goes well. I'd love to see pics!

AFM, my meeting with the RE went well yesterday. :thumbup: New plan is a straight start cycle with estrogen priming. No suppression, yay! If all goes well at my baseline I'll be starting in a couple of weeks. I feel slightly insane for putting myself through this again lol. Trying to just be calm and stay busy doing other things so I can manage the stress better this time.

Yay Scooby! I literally cannot wait Haha

Between my last scan and next scan it's a 10 day gap, and so far feels like an eternity! I don't think they'll give me any pics scooby it's nhs and the emergency department. If all is well I'd love to pay a little to have a private early scan with pics before 12 weeks. Just makes it all feel more real and so reassuring to see.

Scooby yay for the new plan! So is the estrogen priming to prep the womb lining and eggs? I get confused as only done the long protocol, they never gave any estrogen to me.

They might give you one lana, with dd I had extra scan at 10 weeks because of side pain and a was OK and they gave me a pic, was such a big difference between the 7 and 10 week one!

Oh wow did they star?! That's nice of them. I don't even know if the machine has that facility to print but I think I'll be cheeky and ask now. What's the worse that can happen! I'll only be 6 weeks 4 days they'll think I'm insane lol

Thanks everyone! We are getting super anxious! Lots of thanks and love to you all.

Angie... I am so so so sorry about baby B! We will be praying hard for Baby A!!

Hello everyone,

I would like to join this thread. I haven't posted since 2012. I kept trying to get pregnant to no avail. I finally tried again and I got 5 frozen embryos. I transferred one 6 day blastocyst on March 29th and I got a BFP on April 6th. My BHCG was 96 and today it was 418. Is anyone up to this stage or past it? I have a question about your other levels.

Wishing everyone the very best!

Hey ladies!! So Sunday we transferred two day 5 blast! They were 4AA grade embies just like the first failed transfer. Excited but also very nervous! We are praying hard. So far I haven't felt funny or anything like that. Maybe a little pulling in my lower abdomen but I think it may just be me looking for signs of implantation.
If anyone has any info on if you noticed for sure signs of implantation that would be great

Hey Ark, hope you're doing ok. How do you feel today? Congrats on being pupo. With mine I had weird cramps and pokes from the first night of transfer, but that doesn't mean to say you should be too. I do remember a distinct sharp poke in the first day and one the two days after too. We're all different and even each implantation and pregnancy can be different. I think I felt so many things because I had ohss and also my endo. Wishing you lots of luck! When will you test?

Hello newyorker, congrats on bfp. With the hcg as long as it's doubling every two day or so it's ok. Or I've read a minimum of 66% increase over 48 hours in early pregnancy.

Well now that my husband knows!!! Your girl is pregnant!!
I crazy enough took a test at 3dp5dt and got a BFP! In disbelief I tested again at 4dp5dt and boom another positive. We are walking very lightly because of how soon it is but the KHUNES are PREGNANT! called my doc and they seem to think there may very likely be multiples. She said it may be the trigger at first, I said, oh I didn't do a trigger remember. This was a fet!!!!!!!
Yall I know its early and still a lot can happen. But I cant help but be so happy we got our bfp and so EARLY

Omg congrats ark! How amazing to get a super early bfp. I reckon you could for sure have multiples in there. You must be overjoyed! Happy and healthy 9 months!

So I just come home from my scan, and we saw 2 sacs and 2 heartbeats! I'm still in shock. I just knew it though. They measured perfectly for my dates and they are one day apart, which also mirrors the implantation I felt on the different days. My ovaries are still huge and kissing though. I'm so so happy

Oh yes forgot to say ark, I also tested positive that early and it's turned out to be multiples so just saying! You may have them both snuggling up in there :)

Omg congrats Lana, I am over the moon!! SO happy for you. I think it took so easily and both of them because my body wasn't stressed from the retrieval and stimming. I knew in my gut on Tuesday it worked. I pray we both have a full healthy pregnancy. I wont do betas until the 18th!!! I am too exited.

Thanks ladies :yipee:

Yes I reckon that played a factor ark, your body was in a good place with no stims. Your embies were really high grade too weren't they? Do you have any symptoms yet? I only ask because I did feel some that early and it does intrigue me.
18th is only 4 days away lol will you have an early scan too?

Wow loving all the good news
lana yayay twinnies!

Ark, big congratulations to you too!

Thanks guys!! Yes our embies we're 4AA, I don't think we will have an early scan.. I wish!!! The only thing I've noticed which made me test early was I felt like my uterus was doing work if that makes since and also the hot waves! I freeze all the time. I turned the ac so low Tuesday night I made my husband cold. Super hopeful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->