IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

ark & lana, huge congratulations to both of you! happy & healthy nine months :)

Thank you star, October and scooby x

I'm absolutely exhausted everyday and the heartburn is crazy but I don't care as long as they're ok! My tummy looks way ahead finding it difficult to hide at work.

Wishing all the luck to all you ladies, really rooting for you all because I know the importance and how much this means to us. X

Lana did you feel anything in your abdomen? I had this fullness starting probably on Tuesday which is how I knew I as pregnant it wasn't something I had ever felt. Now I don't feel as much as I did. I'm a worrier ��

Yes Ark, I had that fullness feeling massively near the beginning. I was so bloated too. But please don't worry because everyone's different. It could be now that the initial implantation has taken place things are settling down and you feel less full. Plus you haven't got all the trigger irritating you. Are you taking progesterone ? Or is that not prescribed with fet?

Well I didn't do a trigger but I am on progesterone. I just don't feel the fullness like I used to do it had me worried. It's just hit and miss now. But still feelings good. Haven't had any bad cramping or sharp pains so we are still hopeful

Ark I've got everything crossed for you, that your embie/embies stick and stay put for the whole 9 months. Lots of women don't get many symptoms until 6/7 weeks when the hcg increases more. Plus you may be one off the lucky ladies who don't get many horrible cramps or nasty symptoms. Try to relax and enjoy being pregnant x

Thanks Lana!!
I am feeling it more today I think. Breasts are a little more sore. More than with the progesterone shot. I have had very little light cramping and my lines are finally getting darker on the test. We have a lot of faith this time.

Hi ladies! Still here, been following along during my wait for transfer... BIG CONGRATS LANA! Twins!!! And, Ark you too!!! Sounds promising and we will celebrate when your beta confirms it!!!! Wahoo!!
AFM - last week my lining finally measured at 8, although the average of all their measurements was a little less... but, today is finally here, it's transfer day!!!!! I'll be PUPO around 12 EST.... I wonder if they measure again to make sure nothing changed? I've been working hard to keep fluffy with pom juice, heating pad and yoga etc... Anyway, I have to stay that I'm pretty excited for the transfer but also very nervous! Is that possible??? I keep thinking that it's definitely going to work and I'm a little intimidated about it! All the trying and planning and here it is! I'm surprised and wonder if anyone else feels that way on this journey!? My nerves are pretty elevated about becoming a mom!? So many thoughts and some fears.... am I alone??
Have a great day all! And, good luck tomorrow ARK!!

Yay Paislee! Try not to worry about lining, with dd I just measured 8 and like you other places were less, the nurse looked like she was going to have doubts about transfer but now shes a very lively 16 month old so I'm sure you will be fine too, hope all goes well xx

paislee- Best of luck today!!! You will be PUPO by lunchtime :happydance: That's awesome! As for worrying about what happens when it finally works, you are definitely not alone. I think when you struggle to conceive your focus and worry is on trying to get pregnant for so long that moving on to the next step of actually being pregnant is a little terrifying. But try not to worry, you're going to be great. :hugs:

ark- Glad the tests are getting darker, that's a great sign. Good luck on beta day tomorrow!

lana- Xantac is safe to use for heartburn, and also tums. Hope it eases up for you soon!

AFM, just a few more days and I'm (hopefully) on to round #2. :wacko:

I went through a few cycles and had to do frozen transfer (blessed as we also were able to do genetic testing) and now I am pregnant with twins due 10/28/2017!

Fingers crossed for you

Faithknowlegepower - FKP2017

FKP did your test get significantly darker throughout? I tested positive 3dp5dt, two perfect 4AA embies but my tests haven't really gotten as dark as I would have expected for testing positive so early? So many people are different I have betas tomorrow

Ark mine never got really dark with dd, not like I've seen with other ladies and I tested every day u til blood test and I wouldn't have said they were really dark xx

Thank you Star, I would have thought with getting a positive at 3dp5dt they would have been so much darker by now but its not. Beta tomorrow. I am FREAKING OUT. this is such an emotional rollercoaster. I just want one. Just one sweet baby to call me mom. I def feel the emotional parts of the hormones. Breasts are still super sore. That test is just wigging me out BAD.. Ill will update as soon as I know.

Well the transfer was easy, breezy! My doc was so cheerful and calming. Things went so easily and quickly that my Valium barely had time to kick in! Doc said it was "smooth as silk" which was music to my ears! Afterwards DH took me for Mcdonalds fries, accupuncture and then we went back to a lovely suite in a posh hotel near the RE where I took a long, restful nap! I can honestly say the day couldn't have been better. Thank you all for your well wishes and support!! Now on to the TWW! ��❤️

Gosh I understand the emotional roller coaster. Due to all my ups and downs I never tested I waited for the blood work and ultrasound after I did frozen transfer, as I did not want to get attached.

And I am still in huge disbelief from time to time.
Like you I just wanted one, one healthy happy baby.

Stay positive and keep hope, and just Breathe.

Please keep us posted.

Good luck today ark! Hope you get a nice strong beta number.

Paislee- that's awesome things went so smoothly. I hope your TWW isn't too stressful! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->