IVF / FET Feb/March 2017

Good luck on Monday Lana, my clinic doesn't do bcp too I hope this works out for the best for you! If it helps, My first IVF was far from perfect, the embryo quality was bad, I only had two good ones and I had a terrible cough from the day they placed them back till the day I tested, yet here my son is. My second perfect one with three top quality embies failed. Have faith and hope for the best!!

Goodluck My and Star, that wait to test is a tough one, I hope you get your BFPs soon!

I'm still waiting for AF, should be 3-5 days now so we can start!

Took another test and still a bfn. I am 7 days post transfer already, week has gone by fast and super slow at the same time.
Started lightly spotting but af not due only the 26 and on progesterone to keep it away so my fingers are crossed this little embryo is snuggling in. Trying to stay positive but trying to be realistic... so hard!

Lana, good luck for Monday. Try to stay positive.

Bomb, almost there! Hope she comes on time for you

Start when are you going to be starting, do you have a date Yet?

My -- I am praying the spotting is implantation for you! I am still holding out hope xoxx

Thanks Beneath, I had spotting with my last IVF and it was positive. So I am trying not to get too exciting, because I know it could mean something else as well. I keep comparing this cycle to my last IVF cycle but I know they are totally different. different drugs so different side effect, different embryo and lining size so I can only pray and pray and pray...

Thanks Beneath, I had spotting with my last IVF and it was positive. So I am trying not to get too exciting, because I know it could mean something else as well. I keep comparing this cycle to my last IVF cycle but I know they are totally different. different drugs so different side effect, different embryo and lining size so I can only pray and pray and pray...

I am praying along with you love!!

My I'm holding out hope that baby is getting snuggled in. Sometimes these FET babes take awhile to show up.

Star the place I go doesn't require BCP either. I did it for timing purposes. Af arrived three days early which is throwing off my very crucial time line but I'm starting BCP today and hoping I can make it work

My - praying with you too, very possible it's implantation!
I haven't got a date as my cycles are irregular so it's just whenever my next cycle starts so more waiting, at least this one turned up! I've got an appointment this Tues to sign consent forms ready and order meds so I'll ask how long I should wait before asking for provera as my cycles can be long

Thank you bombo and myshelsong. I'm so nervous and excited for tomorrow appointment. Make or break. Can't wait to find out new plan n go ahead, or not! and have scratch.
Bombo, How your embryos were better quality second time round but your first was the success. It's amazing really. I guess so many little things make the difference.

That spotting sounds hopeful, im praying its implantation for you my!

Good luck Lana! Def a million factors come into play I don't think IvF fails for a specific reason to be honest it's just random luck in my opinion, praying we all get lucky haha
Praying you get a BFP My! I had spotting on my first too so here's hoping! It's def a challenge to be hopeful and realistic at the same time ;/

Yay Beneath we'll be stuck waiting together haha

Took a digital this morning and it is negative along with a cheapie also negative. I am going to call it and say that this didn't work. I don't feel or think I am pregnant at all. Going to cry a bit and see what I can do to keep busy for the next two days.p before beta.

Oh no, please don't say that. Couldn't it be still too early to show positive?

So sorry mysh. I am going to keep hoping it's just too early still and you still have a shot!

I am so very sorry to hear that My :( praying things take a positive turn, it could still be early my first beta on my successful cycle was soo low!
I know how horrible a failed cycle feels :( my thoughts are with you dear, praying for you

It turns out I won't be starting mine now, had a dominant juicy follicle. I just knew this from the beginning. Starting bcp on day 5 was a no no. Any activity on my follies was all from the ending of my previous cycle so starting day 1-5 would never had worked for me. So now starting fresh on day 21 (14th feb) with suprecur injections and NO bcp. Will only be 4 weeks from that to egg collection and now I'm happy bunny despite having to wait a bit longer to start.

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

I am so very sorry to hear that My :( praying things take a positive turn, it could still be early my first beta on my successful cycle was soo low!
I know how horrible a failed cycle feels :( my thoughts are with you dear, praying for you

How low? Hahaha
I am just praying that maybe the hatching took a little bit longer so the implanting was a little bit later than last time. I'm trying to hold on to help. Thank you all for your support I really needed it today

It turns out I won't be starting mine now, had a dominant juicy follicle. I just knew this from the beginning. Starting bcp on day 5 was a no no. Any activity on my follies was all from the ending of my previous cycle so starting day 1-5 would never had worked for me. So now starting fresh on day 21 (14th feb) with suprecur injections and NO bcp. Will only be 4 weeks from that to egg collection and now I'm happy bunny despite having to wait a bit longer to start.

Hope everyone's doing ok xx

Although I am sad you are not starting the cycle, I am glad you have a great plan moving forward. Hoping for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->