• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf/icsi/fet/ june,july,aug 2013, feel free to join for support :)

Hey girls.

I'm doing my first cycle of IVF starting next AF. I got my pill today I start on next CD2 which is around 10th June.

I'm doing egg sharing as a donor and I'm 26, I have tubal factor (2 ectopics, one tube removed then 2nd treated with methotrexate and is damaged). OH is totally fine. I also have severe PCOS with an AMH of 52 and had 40 follicles on my last scan.

I'm doing short protocol with 112.5 of Gonal F (lowest dose at my clinic) as I'm super high risk for OHSS.

Can't wait to get this show on the road!!

xxx

Hey girls.

I'm doing my first cycle of IVF starting next AF. I got my pill today I start on next CD2 which is around 10th June.

I'm doing egg sharing as a donor and I'm 26, I have tubal factor (2 ectopics, one tube removed then 2nd treated with methotrexate and is damaged). OH is totally fine. I also have severe PCOS with an AMH of 52 and had 40 follicles on my last scan.

I'm doing short protocol with 112.5 of Gonal F (lowest dose at my clinic) as I'm super high risk for OHSS.

xxx

Welcome!

Hey girls.

xxx

Magpie, welcome. I had an ectopic and did methotrexate as well. That had to be the worst experience ever. This round I'm doing IVF with donor eggs, so I can't thank you enough for sharing your eggs with someone else. :flower:

Hey girls.

xxx

Magpie, welcome. I had an ectopic and did methotrexate as well. That had to be the worst experience ever. This round I'm doing IVF with donor eggs, so I can't thank you enough for sharing your eggs with someone else. :flower:

Methotrexate was horrible. Would much preferred surgery again but they wouldn't do it. I tried to fight for it.

And no problem! I love the idea of helping someone in need, especially where infertility is concerned and after all they're helping me out too by paying for my Ivf in return.

Thanks for the lovely welcome everyone!

Are you all quite far on in your cycles?

xxx

I'm in my first IVF cycle and I start my first meds (Doxycycline and Lupron) on Tuesday. Ahhh! I'm so excited to finally get started!

I meant to say I start around 10th JULY with the pill not June! Haha.

How exciting prayerful! I'm not down regging at all as I'm short I just go straight into stims from the BCP.

xx

I'm in my first IVF cycle and I start my first meds (Doxycycline and Lupron) on Tuesday. Ahhh! I'm so excited to finally get started!

Exciting! Welcome to the world of Lupron haha. It has to by far be the easiest injection ;) I dont feel a thing.

Prayerful- So exciting!! Tuesday is just around the corner! I'm so excited for you!

4magpies- Welcome!! Love your avatar picture! Super adorable :)

AFM- Just got my calendar this past week. Start meds July 3rd! Let the countdown begin!

Hello to everyone else and I hope things are going well!!

Prayerful- So exciting!! Tuesday is just around the corner! I'm so excited for you!

4magpies- Welcome!! Love your avatar picture! Super adorable :)

AFM- Just got my calendar this past week. Start meds July 3rd! Let the countdown begin!

Hello to everyone else and I hope things are going well!!

Hey,

I also go for injection training and start BCP on 3rd July. Good luck :flower:

ER is tomorrow. I'm excited to see how many eggs we get!

Baby dancing- are you on a long protocol? Everyone's protocols differ it's interesting to see who gets what:) good luck on your injection training. I will say the SQ shots are so bad, but I'm friggn terrified of the IM injections. I had to enlist the help of my mum when those come up lol.

Mells good luck for tomorrow!!

:brat: whys time going so slow! Just want july to be here already!!

18 eggs retrieved! I'll have a full report tomorrow. On schedule for a Saturday transfer.

Baby dancing- are you on a long protocol? Everyone's protocols differ it's interesting to see who gets what:) good luck on your injection training. I will say the SQ shots are so bad, but I'm friggn terrified of the IM injections. I had to enlist the help of my mum when those come up lol.

Hi,

Yes i'm on a long protocol and think mostly because our hospital is not doing ER or ET in August for anyone- must all go on holiday! :coffee: I had to give myself fragmin injections when I had a blood clot in my leg some years ago, so hoping it's not too different. It's drawing up the medications that scares me the most, and the final one to mature eggs. It really is getting close now!! Eek.

I have just contacted someone about acupuncture too. x

Congrats mells! 18 is a fab number!!

Becca is it 2 weeks until you start bc or have you already started it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->