• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

Thanks peartree. Getting nervous now mine will call b4 11 if not I am to call them x hayz I'm on my iphone in bed too. How's the pain ? Can't believe u were awake for ec maybe most people are I was out for the count lol they put the stuff in I closed my eyes and that was it x

To be honest, I wish I was asleep for the end of it, it was pretty painful. I'm wondering if my clinic just give a lighter sedative and just give more if you need it. They gave me a bit more when I said I was in pain but it didn't feel like it made that much difference.

What did you do once it had finished? They helped me stand up and get in a wheel chair and took me back to recovery. Then OH turned up a few minutes later, which I was impressed with. Thought he might take ages!! Can't be the nicest thing to have to do.

Xxx

They said that to me so i think i was meant to stay awake. To be honest the last time i had sedation i was knocked out too so i think its just me. I was on a stretcher bed that i didn't have to get on or off of they attached stirrups to it i think i got as far as putting one foot in before i was gone. Hows your pain today?

Peartree - i think its a good sign with the ohss yesterday fingers crossed for you. I hope i don't get it or any embies i get will be frozen i had another blood test yesterday to check x

Can't wait to hear your fertilisation reports!

Thanks. How are you feeling Peartree? Xxx

I'm feeling ok. I have OHSS, but only mild to moderate. Got a bit worse yesterday, but feeling a bit better today (which I'm not sure is a good sign as it's supposed to get worse if you get pregnant).

Are you ok? Did your doc mention OHSS?

They haven't mentioned OHSS anymore, and I don't have any symptoms so hopefully the risk is low again. They did my egg collection two days earlier than planned to avoid OHSS - I wonder if that's why we only got 15 eggs. I know that's a good number but its a lot less than the number of follies I had.

I think its definitely good if your symptoms are improving. Not long to go now until your :bfp:

Xx

We have got 8 embryos!!

Transfer is on Saturday all being well

:happydance: :happydance:

9 fertilised i'm on :cloud9: can't quite believe it given i was classed as having low ovarian reserve. Once OHSS has definately been ruled out we can have 2 transferred on Thursday. :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats Hayz not long until we are PUPO buddies :hugs:

Brilliant news Hayz and Oneday!!! :yipee:

Wishing that your embies grow into nice strong blastocysts for you both. :hugs:

Hayz and oneday congratulations, those are great numbers! How many are you each having put back? Sorry just reread your post - 2 for oneday!!!! (sounds like an offer in Tesco)

peartree, hows the waiting going for you? Darned frustrating and i have googled every symptom to within an inch of my life!

Brooke, loving hubbies reaction! Like Vineyard says, brought tears to my eyes! Are you guys old pals as you seem to know each other away from here? Vineyard, loving the twins all curled up there!

Hopes, hope you havent given up! Down but not out right!

Well, im still hanging in there. AF still hasnt hit but she always feels just on the brink!! Test day thurs so please keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!

Hey all! How is everyone doing?

Oneday and Hayz...great numbers! Congrats! I hope all goes well and you are able to do your ETs as planned. Let us know!

Peartree and Angel...hang in there...I know the wait is just agnozing! I felt like I was going to go insane the day of the test since I had to go in and have my blood drawn and then I had to wait all day until late afternoon to find out the result. Your symptoms that are similar to AF sound exactly like how I felt. I kept swearing it was going to come cause I just felt so weird and crampy. But, then my FS told me that your uterus will do a lot of cramping and pulling while the little embies are making themselves at home...so, completely normal. I'll be thinking of you girls...let us know as soon as you can!

Angel..yeah I know Vineyard. She is actually the one that told me about this site. She lives in the town where my clinic is...a couple of hours away...but she works with my sister and my sister introduced us when I found out about all our fertility problems. She has been such a great help and encouragement and we have become good friends just within the last few months by sharing our experiences. She went through almost the same exact situation as me and she got preggers with twins last year at this time. In fact, her EC date was exactly the same as mine..weird!

Have a great day everyone!

Congratulations Hayz and OneDay!! Keeping my fingers crossed that your little embies grow stronger every day!

Hope you are hanging in there Angel in your TWW!

When is your test date Peartree? Hope you are feeling well.

I go in for my blood test tomorrow morning. I just don't know what to think anymore. The red blood turned to brown after the one incident, but I've been having the brown for two days now. Not soaking, but enough to where I need a pantyliner. The nurse called to check on my today and said that it was good that the bleeding had turned to brown and slowed down a bit. I don't even know anymore.

I did ask what the protocol for starting another cycle is in case this one didn't work. They said I would stop taking the progesterone and get a period. And they would let me start up again after that. So I've still got a prayer in that it doesn't come to that, but just in case, I could do another round pretty quickly. Somewhat of a silver lining. (which I hope I don't have to see!)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

That's good hopes that you can start quite quickly if you need to. I pray you don't have to but if you do that's always a better feeling to know you can just crack on with it again.

I will be thinking of you and hope there is some good news coming your way tomorrow.
xx

Congratulations Hayz and OneDay!! Keeping my fingers crossed that your little embies grow stronger every day!

Hope you are hanging in there Angel in your TWW!

When is your test date Peartree? Hope you are feeling well.

I go in for my blood test tomorrow morning. I just don't know what to think anymore. The red blood turned to brown after the one incident, but I've been having the brown for two days now. Not soaking, but enough to where I need a pantyliner. The nurse called to check on my today and said that it was good that the bleeding had turned to brown and slowed down a bit. I don't even know anymore.

I did ask what the protocol for starting another cycle is in case this one didn't work. They said I would stop taking the progesterone and get a period. And they would let me start up again after that. So I've still got a prayer in that it doesn't come to that, but just in case, I could do another round pretty quickly. Somewhat of a silver lining. (which I hope I don't have to see!)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you xxx

Hopes, my blood test date is next Thu - April Fools Day. :dohh:
Can't wait to hear your results. :dust: for that BFP!

Angel - I'm trying to keep myself busy and not thinking too much about things. Going back to work tomorrow. When do you test?

Couldn't fall asleep last night despite feeling really tired, and felt like my lungs were being squashed when I lie flat. In the end, I had to sleep on the sofa propped up by cushions, to be able to breathe normally.

I'm feeling a bit negative today because my symptoms aren't getting any worse, and apparently if you fall pregnant, they do. So... at the moment, I don't have much hope. Poo.

Don't loose hope peartree, lots of people's symptoms don't get worse :) xxx

Hopes im thinking about you and hope you get some good news today!

Hopes, unfortunately i have now joined you - serious pains last night and this morning some brown sludge like discharge so i am worried sick!! Test day tomorrow (although my clinic only gave me a home test kit and dont seem to offer a beta??) I cant believe i got so close but it really feels like AF now more than ever before. Going to call now and ask their advice but i think i already know the answer!

Im thinking about you ladies waiting for embies to grow and fertilize!

Peartree i have read so much since starting this and there seems to be no right or wrong symptoms so just keep believing! Easier said than done!

Brooke - sorry just realised i was very nosy but its great you had someone willing to share experiences with you, and the dates - well thats just spooky!!!

hey girls,

sorry i havent been on in over a week but i had no access to the internet - only just back on-line.
well i had my transfer on the 13th March (one blast) and all went well. I tested and got a BFP :):happydance:
So thrilled and happy.

I still have to go through all the posts since I was last on, need to get going on that.

I just wanted to say peartree - with the fluid in my tubes the doc said that it can get worse if you get pregnant and mine has not. i am still bloated but i am not in pain like i was a couple of weeks ago and feel much better so dont worry just because it doesnt get worse doesnt mean you wont get a BFP.

:dust::dust:

Congratulations Missp!!!!!!! :happydance:

So happy for you. :hugs: Bet you can't wait til you see your l'il beanie on your early scan. Do you have a date yet?

Thanks for the reassurance. :)

Angel, I still hope it's going to be good news. I've read of a few people who spotted and still got their BFP. :hugs:

Hey missp, wondered where you had gone! Brill news - congrats.

Peartree - bless you, but i have just about given up hope! Cant believe i got so close to the finish line for this to happen. Not that i have ever been pregnant, but it just hasnt felt right for me the whole way through this. This
2ww is like psychological torture. Currently waiting for the clinic to call me back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->