IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

So it's noon my time and I had my blood drawn this morning but I still haven't heard anything yet. This wait is killing me!!! My mind is going insane because I know that today, life as I know it will change drastically, either postively or negatively. Anyways...I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not holding out..I just haven't heard yet. Please please please let it be positive!

This wait is killing me too! Just think. I was in your exact shoes 1 year ago! CRAZY!!!

Hey all! So I finally just called the clinic myself to see if they had gotten the results back and apparently the lab that I had it drawn at wasn't planning on faxing my clinic with the results!! ARGH! So my clinic called them and got the results and..............it's a :bfp: !!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:
Oh my word..I can't even believe this! They said my levels 2 days ago were at an 11 and they look for it to at least double by today and it was 52..so sufficient double! They'll take another blood test in 10 days and it's supposed to be over 1000 I think. Anyways...I just can't believe it and I don't think I really quite think I'm pregnant yet...I'm not sure when it sinks in but for now that is the best news of my life!
:cloud9:

Brilliant - you must be so thrilled!! Congratulations to you and DH - what was his reaction.

You are now officially a mummy in waiting!!

Congratulations Brooke! It is wonderful news!

However, I have some not so wonderful news for myself. We just got back from my brother's wedding. Of course, after a long car ride, I had to use the bathroom. To my surprise, AF had shown up. I'm not even supposed to have my blood test until Wednesday, but I guess I can just call the clinic tomorrow and let them know. I was really surprised as I shouldn't start until Tuesday or Wednesday, because that would be two weeks from ovulation (when I took trigger shot). So I guess my dreams were just some cruel joke my mind was playing on me. Anyhow. I'm just a wreck and not really sure what our next step will be as we don't even have anything frozen.

Hopefully I'll be the only one with a BFN here. Best of luck to everyone else.

Awe sweetheart that's heartbreaking. I don't know what else to say just look after yourselves and stay close to each other :hugs:

Hopes - how sure are you it's AF? I'm thinking this is either implantation bleeding or a bleed as one of the twinnies didn't latch. I don't think you're out yet... call the clinic and ask!

Fingers crossed that you're wrong!

Ahh hopes im so sorry for you! That is so devastating. I still would not totally give up hope as my clinic advised some bleeding does not mean all is lost! Im thinking about you and really hope something comes right for you out of all this!

I'm so sorry hopesforababy :(

Perhaps its not AF tho, maybe its a clot or like MissAma says maybe its one of the twins not latching?

Call and get some advice. I hope it works out to be good news.

Thinking of u at this difficult time xx

Hopes, i'm really really sorry. But i agree with the girls. Its not over yet.

Im just on my way home from the clinic. They got 15 eggs. OHs sperm is fine for IVF so now just have to wait for the report tomorrow. I feel happy but i think thats partly the sedation!!

Xxx

Great results Hayz and Oneday - hoping for lots of lovely fertilised embies for you both. Cant beleive you are both up and about already!

The whole thing was better than i thought it would be. It was uncomfortable and got a bit painful at the end but it was over quite quickly. I'm now settled on the settee. Paul has brought me down pillow and quilt and is making me some lunch. I'm starting to feel quite sore now, but hopefully it wont get any worse than this.

Hope everyone is having a good monday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->