• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

The lab just called me and all our embryos are looking goodn and dividing as they should. So we are on track for our saturday transfer!!

Xx

Hey all! Wow...lots going on!

Missp..congrats!!!!! WOOHOO!!! did they do a blood test or did you do an at home hpt?

Angel...don't worry, I don't think it was a nosy question at all, I didn't mind you asking! :)

Hopes and Angel..I'm so sorry for the confusing symptoms! It's so hard on your emotions and your body and your life! I really hope things work out...hang in there and keep us posted. My thoughts are with you both.

Peartree...keep hanging in there...the wait is absolutely miserable, I thought I was going to go insane. But, I just kept praying and the Lord gave me peace each day and I tried to just take one day at a time.

Hayz...good luck for transfer on Saturday! Do they just wait until then and tell you how many are left and what the quality is? Or do they call you with an update in between?

Don't you think it's about time you change that ticker of yours!?

Sorry for the late update
Well i'm officially PUPO :happydance:
We have 2 x 3 day old 8 cell grade A embryos onboard. So really i can't ask for more than that. They said our embryos were quite a mixed bunch some stayed at one cell, we took the best 2 and have 2 others that are no so good so they are going to take them til saturday to see if the reach blast before they consider freezing them.
Hubby is putting their picture on my profile one looked really good nice clear cells the other had had a tiny bit of fragmentation but got upgraded to a A on the day.
It all feels a bit sureal at the moment.
AND we brushed shoulders with Rio Ferdinand in his hospital gown just as he was going in for an MRI scan :blush:

hayz and oneday - good luck, its great news xx

Hopes and Angel...I'm so so sorry to hear about your results. My heart breaks for you. I'm sending you a big hug "over the internet." I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain, hang in there and know my thoughts are with you.

Hayz...that's great! good luck with your transfer on Saturday..let us know how it goes!

Oneday..congrats on being PUPO!! Sounds like you had almost the same exact type of embies as I did and I transferred on day 3 as well. When is your test date? Do you have to test at home, or do you get a blood test?

Vineyard...I s'pose I should change it..but I'm still so nervous! For some reason I keep thinking there's gonna be one more thing that tells me that it's for real and then I'll believe it! I had an awful dream about bleeding last night though...that was not fun!

They are making us wait 16 days to do a home pregnancy test so that's the 10th April , what did you get told to do ?

My clinic does a blood draw at 8 days post transfer and then again at 10 days post transfer. They don't tell you the results of the first blood draw, but then they tell you the results of the second one. They want to compare the HcG levels to make sure they are rising adequately.
Hang in there for the wait...it's tough but just try to keep yourself occupied so your mind can stay off it.

Oneday, mesmirised by your embie pics!! Amazing! You're lucky to get pics X Fingers crossed they settle in and stick

Awe thanks everyone. I asked if we could have a picture and they said we could take one so Hubby took them on his iphone. They were moving them around for us to get the best view :happydance:

Oneday I am loving the embie pics - can you imagine when theyre adults - "here's me as a ball of cells..." Amazing!

Just popping in to wish everyone luck and :dust:. xxx

Hayz, just popped by to wish you all the best for tomorrow. Hopefully some nice stong embies by then!

Oneday brill pic - wonder how much its grown already? (but i do miss the wee blonde kid!)

I trust all you mammas are looking after your wee passengers!

Have a nice weekend all!

Hayz - good luck for tomorrow.

DragonMummy - I so hope it will be able to do that.

Angel - That wee blond one is my 5 year old son Dylan who is so deperate for a brother or sister x

Hi everyone. Of our 8 embryos, 5 made it to blastocyst stage. 4 of those are of really good quality. One was a bit ahead of all the others and that's the one we have had put back.

I'm so excited! Test day is 8th april.

I got a pic too - although it was a print out that they gave us. I will scan it and put it on my profile - sorry OneDay, totally copying you!

Xxx

Well you are my buddy hayz. Well done really pleased for you. So you have 4 blasties to freeze as well? Just found out we have nothing left to freeze so I'm a bit sad about that as at that moment I feel it's all or nothing. Are you going to wait until the 8th to test then ?

Oh hun, I'm so sorry your other two didn't make it for freezing. But you have two brilliant embryos that are making themselves comfy. You won't need any back up.

We have three that are being frozen as they said one of them just wouldn't be worth freezing.

Are you feeling ok today?

Sorry to hear that none of the embies made it for freezing Oneday, but as Hayz said, you won't be needing them as your two wil be snuggling in nice and tight now. :flower:

Hayz - hope the transfer went well - did you put one or two back?

I'm not hopeful today. I think I'm out. Have begun to have period pains - sore back and crampy tummy. :nope:

Thanks Peartree don't give up yet fingers crossed for you x

Peartree how are you feeling now hon? Hope all is well!

Oneday and Hayz well done to both of you, sounds all like a dream scenario!

Hopes and Angel - so very sorry ladies.... life is so far from fair!

AFM - I finally got the visit on Sat so I called the clinic today and was given the go ahead to start injecting tonight, add the antagonist injection on Friday and then the scan will be on Sat morning. Wish I could sleep for a month and wake up knowing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->