• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IVF/ICSI in March...need support!

Hopes and Angel hope you both get some good news soon.
Missp big congrats to you x
Peartree not too long to wait now ...
As for me egg transfer is scheduled for tomorrow 10.30 all being well

Congrats missp, I agree angel - brown sludge is not necessarily bad. I don't know about you but my AF is always red to start with so this could be spotting you're having! xxx

Well the clinic finally called me back! Its not looking so good for me right now. Im just gutted! The nurse of course told me all the reasons why there may be discharge but also emphasised several times that is was also about the time AF should be visiting! S**t s**t s**t!!! Still have to test first thing tomorrow and call in the result.:cry:

Angel, this totally sucks! I am a complete wreck today. Went in for my blood test this morning. Was sitting in the waiting room just praying, and when the front desk lady asked if I was ok, I just started crying. Then the dr. came through as he was leaving the office and asked if I was ok, too. I told him I was just very nervous because of today being test day and that I have been having some bleeding. He seemed very concerned by the bleeding and said I needed to schedule a consult with him no matter what the results were. But he did not seem the least bit confident after I told him about the bleeding.

I know exactly what you are feeling Angel, and I just hope that this is just some kind of cruel joke and that we get our BFP's. I told DH that tonight I am either going to be very happy or very drunk. Dammit, dammit, dammit!!

hopesforababy - It's not over till the fat lady sings!!!! Keep positive its not long now xxx

Hopes its just so hard to go through all we have been through emotionally, physically and mentally and to get this close. I really am praying so hard for you to get good news - will they call you this afternoon then?

Thinking of you, Angel and Hopes. :hugs:

When will you hear of blood test results, Hopes?

Angel and Hopes - thinking of u both and praying u will both get good news. We all know what we've been through to get this far and I can imagine how down and stressed you must be feeling. Sending you lots of positive thoughts. :hugs:

MissP - congratulations! Fantastic news

I'm still in a bit of pain. I'm fine if I stay still but if I move around too much I get a dragging, period type pain. I feel better than this morning though so feeling hopeful for a saturday transfer. I will get an update from Bourn Hall on how our embies are doing.

Hey all! Wow...lots going on!

Missp..congrats!!!!! WOOHOO!!! did they do a blood test or did you do an at home hpt?

Angel...don't worry, I don't think it was a nosy question at all, I didn't mind you asking! :)

Hopes and Angel..I'm so sorry for the confusing symptoms! It's so hard on your emotions and your body and your life! I really hope things work out...hang in there and keep us posted. My thoughts are with you both.

Peartree...keep hanging in there...the wait is absolutely miserable, I thought I was going to go insane. But, I just kept praying and the Lord gave me peace each day and I tried to just take one day at a time.

Hayz...good luck for transfer on Saturday! Do they just wait until then and tell you how many are left and what the quality is? Or do they call you with an update in between?

Not good news. The lab called DH and told him we had a BFN. Been pretty out of it this afternoon. DH told me he called the dr's office this morning and asked them to call him with bad results because he didn't want them calling to tell me while I was at work or driving home. And he wanted to be the one to break any bad news. It was very nice of him.

I have a consult scheduled with the dr. next Wednesday. Will be making a list of questions for him. Not for sure what our next step will be. I may be out of the loop for a while, so I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support. Good luck to everyone, and I'll try to check in and see how everyone is doing. God Bless.

I'm so sorry hopes reading that about your DH made me cry stay close to each other and took after yourselves and when you are feeling stronger and ready to give it another go comeback to us x thanks for all the help and support you have given to us all. Take care :hugs:

I'm sorry Hopes. We'll be here when you decide to pop back in. :hugs:

Ahhh hopes, i know how you feel hun! Negative for me too im afraid and now AF from hell to go with it! I take no consolation in knowing someone else is in the same position - it just wasnt our time. Its so hard to look ahead right now but we have a nice break planned for easter and like you, will have a review meeting after that and decide from there what we are going to do next. My thoughts are with you and DH - you have a good one there!

Everyone, else, thanks for your support and good luck with the rest of your treatment. Im going to stick around and see how you are all getting on!

Oneday - all the best today!

ah hopes and angel, this totally sucks :( I am so sorry to hear that it wasn't successful. As soon as you can try again you will have something new to look forward to and be able to focus on that hopefully.

lots of love xx

Hopes and Angel, I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say. :hugs: I hope you feel strong enough to carry on with your journey when you feel ready. :hugs:

Oneday - looking forward to finding out how you got on today! Have been thinking of you

Xx

Hopes and Angel - so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to both of ye. It is such a difficult time for ye so take care of yourselfs.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->