Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

Hi laura I'm ok thanks just waiting around :coffee:

Omg hippi your past your due date :happydance:

Emma have you started your next cycle yet?

Hope everyone is doing ok there is so much waiting around :(

Hi all, just thought I'd let you know that our baby boy Yuri arrived at 10.34 on Tuesday 11th. It was a long labour in the end (31 hours from waters breaking!) and a little bit of drama in the later stages but all went well. It was a natural delivery and he is just too wonderful for words! Thanks for all your kind thoughts xx

Hey girls,

it is really quiet on here, hope you're all doing well xxxx

Not much of an update on my end, I'm having a Hysteroscopy next Friday to determine why on earth my lining is too thick on cd 2-3. Then if all goes to plan I'll be requesting treatment on my the July cycle :happydance:

I'm a little anxious about it all, the dr said they may need to do a biopsy and I'm praying if that happens I don't have to wait for the results before requesting treatment. I also have a back up in place, if the Hysto is a giant failure and either they find something that requires more surgery or any more delays Im going 100 % private! xxxx

Hiya oh Yey not long now :D fingers crossed that all will be well and you can request treatment :D

Not much going on for me I'm still waiting to hear if my cycle can be transferred to the new hospital, my cycles are back to 25 days but super light this cycle I had 1 day of bleeding and light spotting after that and no pain at all :D only problem is I need this transfer to come through in the next 1-2 weeks so I can start next AF because all of August I have staff off and most of September and I wanted July so OH is off work and can come to everything with me this time so fingers crossed I really don't want to wait another 3-4 AFs I'm worried about the endo

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Any updates with your transferred cycle laura?

As for me the hysteroscopy went well and they said i can request treatment on my next af, which, if im not pregnant is next week.

Im excited but after just getting my cycles to natural shorter ones im now a little anxious!

But thats me loosing sight of the end goal, hehe.

I get 2 goes on the nhs but if the 1st attempt fails then i'll be going private, its too stressful this nhs bullcrappy waiting lists and rules!!!!!!!

Hiya :hi: nope not heard anything I'm getting restless now :( hate waiting but at least as soon as I get accepted I can start treatment I'm on the pill so I can get my endo scratch and then wait for AF :)

I sa your hysto went well I'm sooooo pleased :) :hugs:

Hi Ladies, Its been a long time since i posted but absolutely nothing has been going on except waiting, waiting and more waiting. I start my first ICSI round of treatment today - short cycle on 450 Menopur and 0.25 cetronide from day 5. First Menopur injection tonight and first scan next weds, Ive also been put on Metformin tablets that just make me feel sick :( Has anyone else been on these drugs and short cycle? xxx

Bit late hippie but congratulations hun, hope all is going well and u haven't had too many sleepless nights x
Laura hopefully not too much longer to wait now x
Tan keep us posted, hopefully u will be able to get started nxt week, but fingers x u will be pregnant naturally already!x
Cat, ur cycle sounds very similar to if not exactly the same as mine, do u have pcos? Luckily for me I didn't get any bad side effects! Just really thirsty constantly!x

Hi Laus, Yes I have PCOS, The drugs actually make me feel great! Im so chilled and relaxed with it. The only problems are that the Metformin tablets really upset my stomach but that was to be expected and the Cetrotide injection irritates me for an hour or so after i do it. Had my 6 day bloods today and all is looking good so am booked in for a scan and bloods again on Friday. How many days did you stay on the injections for? xx

I think it was about 20 days, I responded really slow, had lots of eggs but they took age to grow, think I had about 46 in total and at egg collection they retrieved 29! I u have any other questions ask away and I will try and answer xx

Thanks Laus:) I do have a few questions - Did you feel hotter than usual...i mean I know the weathers good at the moment but I'm constantly hot! And, how was the egg retrieval, i'm scared stiff about that bit. I've never been sedated or had anesthetic before. Im still waiting for a call to say how im responding so will post again later! Cat xx

I dont remember feeling hotter, but then it was January and freezing cold haha! I found egg retrieval ok, I was uncomfortable for about a week after, I'm guessing because of how stimulated my ovaries were! With having pcos we are more likely to over stim as I'm sure u have been well informed! I'm sure that u will be fine with the anaesthetic, I have ha it 3 times in the last 2 and a half years due to one thing or another! They will keep an extra close eye on u seen as u have never been under b4 xx

So... the last couple of days have been up and down. I had to reduce my menopur to 375 as my hormone levels were too high. Ive been for my first scan today and have 6 follies at 14mm so they want to do the egg collection on Tues. Trigger shot (Pregnyl) is on Sunday. There are 21 smaller follies so not sure if any of these will get the chance to catch up. It just seems to be all very quick. Ive only been stimming for 7 days. Anyway i'm having a final scan on Sunday to make sure that the large follicles haven't over-matured. :s so, im feeling down about it all today :(

How many powders is 375 hun? I'm sure I started way lower an they increased it gradually! I will try and dig out the sheets with it on if I still have them that is and let u know!did they seem worried about how well u have responded? Hopefully all will be well and the others will catch up! I think I ha about 11 at the right size when I went for my last scan b4 trigger shot and at collection 29 were mature x

Hey all, Im in desperate need of advice. I have been told to trigger tonight byt also to do todays meds too! Ive only just realised that Im out of Menopur and its 5pm!! I hadnt realised id have to inject today too :(( has anyone any ideas what i should do as St marys is closed. im panicking all Ive done so far now is for nothing :(

Oh hell cat I only just saw your post I have some at home too that I could have brought to you :( what did you do?

Aww cat hope u got sorted, wot a nightmare, they really should check with u that u have enough stuff! I remember I had to go back for needles when I was having my treatment, luckily I had only jst about started to drive off and realised! Wot have u had to do hun xx

I couldn't get hold of any so I missed the injection. I had my Cetrotide which is the one that stopped me ovulating but also think that with the injections being only 3 hours before my trigger last night that it wont have really made a difference. Im in for EC tomorrow and am apparently first on the list for the day so will just have to see how that goes. Im really worried about the sedation though... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->