Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

Hi I posted on one of your threads a few months ago just to update I actually went for my consultation and decided to go for injections for a few month I did my first month last month of menopur I had one follicle that grew on my right ovary. I went for a extra bloods and scan on the 28th June the. They rang the next day telling me not to take my trigger as I was ovulating on my own so we bd for next few days. I then had to have a trigger shot/pregnyl 5 days after ovulation. I am now 16 dpo and 13dpt I have tested this mornin with 3 different types Of tests and got a bfp which shown straight away I rang at marys and told them And she said someone will ring me this afternoon I'm sooooo excited and nervous just hope it's the real thing. Good luck to all for you bfps. Thanks for the support 😄 we tried for 4yrs with clomid and metformin then my first run with injectables it could be my along waited real thing bfp fingers crossed😄

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 4
Aww cat fingers x all has gone well this morning! Keep us informed hun xx

Wanting we're u having iui? That is fantastic news hun! I'm sure trigger shot should be out of your system by now so it looks like it is a definate BFP! Congratulations x

Hi laus no I got put forward for ivf+icsi but decided to do just injections with timed intercourse. I don't know what to think I have read up on it a lot and people say its out of your system after 10 days so just hoping its the real thing thanks for the reply��nurses will ring me later so will put on what they say later on.

Oh I never knew u could do that, much less intrusive! Do they give u a lower dose of the drugs with that? I don't think they would of let me do that with having pcos but it is good to know for other ppl on here! What way the official test dye that they gave u?x

Laus I am also a sufferer with pcos and partner has a lower sperm count. I was 75mg menopur then 5000 pregnyl. My official date is Tomoz but couldn't hold out anymore lol.

Oh really, did u research that yourself or did they offer it to u? I also had my right Fallopian tube removed due to an ectopic so that will be another reason that I wasn't offered it! I'm sure that 1 day won't make much difference and that If it was still trigger shot which is highly unlikely then it wouldn't of come up straight away x

Will u get an early scan with using fertility drugs? I they don't offer u one then push for it, I got one at 5 weeks which was too early an we could only see the sac and one at 6 weeks to check for featal pole and heart beat x

Just had phone all from nurses they said congrats it looks like it is a bfp omg I'm gob smacked didn't expect this at all. Goto go for a scan on the 7th aug I'm soooooo buzzing. On a high :)

I researched it then pushed for it as I heard its a very rare thing but it does work they say most people catch the first 3 times of using it I'm sooooo pleased more people need to ask for this it is brilliant and doesn't take

And doesn't take your ivf try's away if you are recieving through the nhs so it's brilliant

Hey Laus! Well, EC went well - 26 eggs collected :) They ended up giving me a General as there was a lot of fluid in my pelvis and uterus from the 58 follicles that had grown and it had to be drained to keep the dreaded OHSS at bay!! No wonder I felt a good stone heavier. Just waiting until tomorrow now for the phone call to say how many fertilised. OH Sperm count was also tip top today so fingers crossed :) xxx

Cat that is fantastic, almost the same numbers as me! I had about 48 follicles i think and i felt absolutly fine but was quite uncomfortable for a week or so after! Are u ok to go ahead with transfer? Fingers x that lots of them will be little embies by tomoz! Hopefully they will ring u nice and early to let u know x

Wanting that is brill news, how exciting! U will find this nxt couple of weeks will drag the most, try an keep occupied hun! For me it was the hardest time but since then it seems to be flying bye! I go on hol on sat for 2 weeks and then have my 20 week scan on the 8th aug!x

Congrats laus that's great I carnt wait to hold her/him in my arms until then I will be a bag of nerves I think I haven't ever been pregnant before so this is all new for
Me thanks for the replys :)

Hey all.. We've got 9 embies :) they're not going to be graded until Saturday and we will find out then if were getting a 3 or 5 day transfer :) Just knowing that we've come this far and can create viable embryos together is a huge thing and i just hope it all carries on so well. Hope everyones doing ok out there xxx

U have exactly the same amount of embies as I had!!! Are u thinking of having 1 or 2 transferred?xx

I was the same hun, I got to day 3 and had 2 replaced! Any news yet hun? I'm off on my hols this afternoon so good luck wether it be today or mon and u will be almost ready to test by the time I get back wahooo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->