Ivf @ st Mary's December onwards st marys info and phone# on 1st page

Hi Bev. Im ok today thanks. Still no AF but that could be down to the cyclogest. Not testing again until thursday, im not ready for it to all be over yet. 19 is a great number!! Have they rung you today yet? How are you feeling today? Please take it easy for the next few days, do as little as possible so you can heal as much as possible in there for your embies. xx

Hi cat glad your ok no af is positive sign.I had my call about 20min ago out of 19 taken all 19 were mature and 11 have fertilized I'm amazed by the numbers with hubbys low morph I didn't think we'd have that many just willing them to be strong now transfers thursday if they begin to look weak saturday if the continue to do well.2more sleeps to test for you somebody said use 1st response as they are sensitive tests I really hope they've been sticky x

I completely forgot to ask nurse if I still take my metformin or stop now?? X

Hi ladies!
Just checking if there is anyone on here currently stimming at St Marys in Manchester? I am on Day 7 stims of short protocol icsi due to unexplained. Would be great to find someone who is at a similar stage on their journey.

Not stimming my first Icsi gave me my bfp currently 8weeks 1 day :) good luck for your cycle though x

Congrats bev that's fab news!!! Finally getting some BFPs on here woohoo!!
Good luck Louise!!x

Congratulations Bev! Amazing news :0)

Hi Louise, I'm a bit behind you just done my 1st injection on short protocol tonight. I did long protocol last time so this all seems very quick to me!

Xx

This is my first ivf icsi. Day 12 tomorrow and hoping my follies are ready. Have another scan at 11.30 in the morning
So hoping for egg collection on monday. Good luck with everything mrsmonkey. What drugs are you on?

Thanks laus I feel much more relaxed this time so hopefully that will help!

Louise I'm on menopur & then cetrotide, what have you used

Em x

I am using the same as you plus metformin tablets. I have just completed my 12th day of stims!! Really wish my follicles would hurry up and grow!

What does the metformin do? Have you got a scan this weekend?

I wasn't on stimms for very long last cycle, I think it was only 5 days, so I'm hoping for something similar this time

Em x

Sorry Louise just read you have a scan today! Good luck for that I hope you have some good sized eggys today :0)
Em x

Are you both on short protocol? Louise I notice your on metformin, do u have pcos? I was on short protocol with the exact same meds, it took me 21 days to get to egg retrieval on short protocol and I became really fretful but in the end I got 27 eggs, 9 of which became embies so it was worth the wait!
Em I'm glad u feel more relaxed, I think the not knowing wot to expect really doesn't help 1st time round and the length of long protocol must of played on that even more xx

Omg! 21 days!!! I think I might be rolling out the door by then! I think they have put me on the metformin because they expected me to respond well to the drugs. The nurse said it was to prevent me over stimulating. Pcos was never referred to until I developed 1 cyst before I was due to start ivf treatment a few months back and that disappeared on its own. I was sure that the 4 cycles of clomid I had been on previous to that unmonitored caused the cyst. Anyway other than that I really dont display any pcos symptoms. My af is pretty regular as well. Just hope they know what they are doing with the metformin and that my follies have got to where they should by my scan in the morning. I am on short protocol although it is beginning to feel loooooooong!

How many follies have you got? Once mine actually decide to start growing they did so really quick! I had about 46 all together so if I wasn't on the metformin I think I would ov defo over stimmed! I do have mild pcos thou! Try not to worry about it, I kept thinking that they were going to stop my cycle cos they weren't getting any bigger but they persisted and I got a really good number in the end x

Hi it went fine thanks. I have 14 follies and am now ready for egg collection. Yey! Just waiting for a phone call from the nurse to confirm whether we will be triggering monday early morning for tues or tues early morning for wednesday. Hope we can do it tuesday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->