IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I scream really loud sometimes in my car! It seems to help for a minute but I sometimes wish I could scream right in everyone's face. I"m too scared they might lock me up in the loney bin if I do that

well ttc can definitely make you looney!!! :wacko:

Thanks for all those questions Blue! I have added some to my list. I'm excited for everyone's appointments this week. I'm looking forward to doing many updates on the first page as well!

Haj that is a ton of blood to take! I would have asked if they were allowed to take that must as well. I hope all the results come back good. :thumbup:

takes the piss really
my sil loves rubbing her 10 month old daugter in my face,, and she got pg again a few weeks bak, but had a ms at 6 weeks,, and althought its sad, part of me thinks maybe she now knows what its like to have hopes and dreams pinned onto somthing for it to be taken away
i mean in life, we find a lovely man,get married and have a bby, im stil stuck on the 3rd one xx

yeah me too. they third one has turned out to be tricky for me. My younger brother is 21 and him and his gf had an oops last january and just had a baby in oct and he is one of the ones telling me it will just happen and honestly i want to smack him everytime bc you had an accident. you have no idea how im feeling AT ALL!! i mean dont get me wrong i LOVEEEEE my nephew to death, but sometimes its hard seeing him knowing how bad we want a baby. my best friend got pregnant her first month trying and has a 6 month old now. so its kinda all around me. then i see these stupid 16 and pregnant shows or now snooki is pregnant. like how does that happen?? how do sooo many ppl have ooppss and dont want or dont deserve a child and we work so hard and deal with it day in and day out

I know what you mean, it drives me CRAZY! I hate when my family is like "it will happen, dont worry".....annoying sometimes!!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

Thanks for all those questions Blue! I have added some to my list. I'm excited for everyone's appointments this week. I'm looking forward to doing many updates on the first page as well!

Haj that is a ton of blood to take! I would have asked if they were allowed to take that must as well. I hope all the results come back good. :thumbup:

Thanks hun!!

takes the piss really
my sil loves rubbing her 10 month old daugter in my face,, and she got pg again a few weeks bak, but had a ms at 6 weeks,, and althought its sad, part of me thinks maybe she now knows what its like to have hopes and dreams pinned onto somthing for it to be taken away
i mean in life, we find a lovely man,get married and have a bby, im stil stuck on the 3rd one xx

yeah me too. they third one has turned out to be tricky for me. My younger brother is 21 and him and his gf had an oops last january and just had a baby in oct and he is one of the ones telling me it will just happen and honestly i want to smack him everytime bc you had an accident. you have no idea how im feeling AT ALL!! i mean dont get me wrong i LOVEEEEE my nephew to death, but sometimes its hard seeing him knowing how bad we want a baby. my best friend got pregnant her first month trying and has a 6 month old now. so its kinda all around me. then i see these stupid 16 and pregnant shows or now snooki is pregnant. like how does that happen?? how do sooo many ppl have ooppss and dont want or dont deserve a child and we work so hard and deal with it day in and day out

I know what you mean, it drives me CRAZY! I hate when my family is like "it will happen, dont worry".....annoying sometimes!!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

It's the worst!

Hello ladies! Just checking in - I'm really curious to see how everyone's appointments go this week. If you all wouldn't mind posting some of the answers you get to those questions it would be great!

AFM, I keep trying to estimate when I might start my July cycle but AF has been really messed up ever since I did the 4 IUI's in the fall. My last few cycles have been 21, 25, 24 days and now I'm on day 27 of this current one. It's making it hard for me to figure out the timing.

Good luck to everyone - I really hope this will turn out to be a lucky thread!

Hello ladies! Just checking in - I'm really curious to see how everyone's appointments go this week. If you all wouldn't mind posting some of the answers you get to those questions it would be great!

AFM, I keep trying to estimate when I might start my July cycle but AF has been really messed up ever since I did the 4 IUI's in the fall. My last few cycles have been 21, 25, 24 days and now I'm on day 27 of this current one. It's making it hard for me to figure out the timing.

I will post answer to the questions I get answers for so that you and everyone else can see. I think we will be comparing answers?

I hope that your cycle is able to get on track for you. Maybe they will put you on BC so that your cycle will get on track and be where you and the clinic you are going to would like it to be. It might be something you should call and ask about before you go in. Correct me if I'm wrong but you are just going in in July and getting started right?

Sounds good sekky, if you think of anything though let us know. :thumbup: Are you still just going in in April and getting started?

Nope April not so realistic now because I haven't done much on my weight loss still has much to loose my BMI just down to 39 from 42 working towards 30 minimum. Though the clinic did not give me the ideal weight or BMI they look for just working on it myself to be healthy for my :baby::baby::baby: Looking for a set of triplet at the end of this.

Ok i got a new job yesterday:happydance: a good distraction to pass the time till treatment commence.

looking to start in May for our third anniversary BFP on June 6. I will still go for my consult in April to decide which protocol i will be doing

well just spoke to fs and i shud defbe strtin the dr in july xx

Wow, you ladies read my mind! I hate that we all know how it feels, but it is refreshing to know that it's not just me who feels like shouting at everyone who falls preg so easily! They'll just never know how it feels, no matter how much they say they understand - NO YOU DON'T!!

When I miscarried after my first IVF, I had 5 of my friends call me to tell me they were pregnant, and they're all due middle of June when mine would have been. That was really tough, and although they all don't know about IVF, I can't bring myself to spend any time with them at the moment, as their bumps will remind me that I don't have one. Some may not agree with that, but if I hadn't distanced myself I think I may have gone doolally lol And they all fell pregnant within 6 months of trying, so don't understand what it's like to wait 7 years and still not have a baby to hold.

Sorry for the rant guys, but I too would love to scream in some people's faces!

Hugs to all xx

JDH - I completely understand! People dont really understand this at all

aww jdh, 7 years is such a long time
in total includidng ttc and ntnp its been alsmot 4 years for us, but i must admit it has flew by, and iv grew so much as a person and iv become the wife i want to be in that time
but im ready now to go from his wife to a mummy xx

I've been doing the smae trying to figure out when my May cycle will start but I thought I already Ovulated and now when I took temp this morning it was low so who knows. I am done trying to figure it all out!

I will def post answers to the questions I ask

Sounds good sekky, if you think of anything though let us know. :thumbup: Are you still just going in in April and getting started?

Nope April not so realistic now because I haven't done much on my weight loss still has much to loose my BMI just down to 39 from 42 working towards 30 minimum. Though the clinic did not give me the ideal weight or BMI they look for just working on it myself to be healthy for my :baby::baby::baby: Looking for a set of triplet at the end of this.

Ok i got a new job yesterday:happydance: a good distraction to pass the time till treatment commence.

looking to start in May for our third anniversary BFP on June 6. I will still go for my consult in April to decide which protocol i will be doing

Congrats on the new job! May will be here in no time and you will be all set to get started. So you are wanting triplets?!? I don't know if I could handle that but if it happened it must be meant to be. :winkwink:

well just spoke to fs and i shud defbe strtin the dr in july xx

Thats great that you will be starting in July. :thumbup:

Wow, you ladies read my mind! I hate that we all know how it feels, but it is refreshing to know that it's not just me who feels like shouting at everyone who falls preg so easily! They'll just never know how it feels, no matter how much they say they understand - NO YOU DON'T!!

When I miscarried after my first IVF, I had 5 of my friends call me to tell me they were pregnant, and they're all due middle of June when mine would have been. That was really tough, and although they all don't know about IVF, I can't bring myself to spend any time with them at the moment, as their bumps will remind me that I don't have one. Some may not agree with that, but if I hadn't distanced myself I think I may have gone doolally lol And they all fell pregnant within 6 months of trying, so don't understand what it's like to wait 7 years and still not have a baby to hold.

Hugs to all xx

:hugs: No worries about the rant hun. We all need to do that sometimes. I'm so sorry everything has been so hard for you. I hope that things start getting easier. I truly don't think people will ever understand how hard all this is. I wish we could all just DTD and make a baby. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do about not wanting to hang out with your friends who have bumps. I think that would be hard. In a few months you will begin to have a bump and all those feelings will go away. We all just need to push forward and look into the future at the happiness we will all have. :flower:

AFM clinic just called to confirm our appointment for Thursday! I'm very excited about it and I can't wait to get to know this new place. Talking with the girl on the phone makes me feel like they really care about their patients. Oh and last night I had a crazy dream about giving myself injections for IVF. :wacko: Good news is I woke up having a feeling that I can do it myself if I have to!

Yeah, it's definitely made me a stronger person - sometimes I feel like I can do anything, so fingers crossed we're all celebrating soon. PMA!!

just over 3 months till DR - not long girls - All I can say is thank god this type of procedure exists, to give all us ladies more hope xx

MrsC - glad to hear you have a great clinic, it really does make a difference. Ours is fab, my FS is one of the nicest men I have met, which does make it easier when he's going to be spending some time down there :blush: :haha:

I will post answer to the questions I get answers for so that you and everyone else can see. I think we will be comparing answers?

I hope that your cycle is able to get on track for you. Maybe they will put you on BC so that your cycle will get on track and be where you and the clinic you are going to would like it to be. It might be something you should call and ask about before you go in. Correct me if I'm wrong but you are just going in in July and getting started right?

You're right - I'm just waiting for cd1 in July and then I'm supposed to call for a cd3 appt. I can't believe they don't want me to come in any sooner than that! I can't decide if it makes me nervous that they don't want to see me, or is it reassuring that they just don't think it's going to be any problem? According to the SART statistics, my RE does about 120 cycles a year in my age group so I assume he knows what he's doing!

Yeah, it's definitely made me a stronger person - sometimes I feel like I can do anything, so fingers crossed we're all celebrating soon. PMA!!

just over 3 months till DR - not long girls - All I can say is thank god this type of procedure exists, to give all us ladies more hope xx

MrsC - glad to hear you have a great clinic, it really does make a difference. Ours is fab, my FS is one of the nicest men I have met, which does make it easier when he's going to be spending some time down there :blush: :haha:

:rofl: That is a great way of looking at it!

You're right - I'm just waiting for cd1 in July and then I'm supposed to call for a cd3 appt. I can't believe they don't want me to come in any sooner than that! I can't decide if it makes me nervous that they don't want to see me, or is it reassuring that they just don't think it's going to be any problem? According to the SART statistics, my RE does about 120 cycles a year in my age group so I assume he knows what he's doing!

I would look at it as a good thing! That means you have all your testing done and you are good to go. I'm sure he knows what he is doing. :thumbup:

Ladies what does PMA stand for? This is the only one I can not for the life of me figure out. :dohh:

Hugs to all xx

7 years i couldnt imagine. I give you so much credit hun!! I was on facebook earlier and a girl I went to hs with posted a positive pregnancy test and wrote no one is more surprised then we are. I called dh up and was like i really dont get it. i just dont understand how it is so easy for some ppl. Granted we havent been trying for nearly as long as some ppl but knowing IVF looks like our only option makes it so frusterating!!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow jchic! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"