• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

My apologies! No AF yet but a negative test. At CD 31 I should have some HCG if I was a BFP.

Not necessarily Hun, there was a girl not long ago that didn't get her bfp until 18dpo. I got mine this time the day af was due for me, back in June I got a bfn the day af was due, and got my bfp the day after af was due and it was faint. It happens, not everyone gets their bfp days before or even day of. Don't give up just yet. I still get cramps and backache. Af and pg symptoms are very similar.
:dust: Hun :hugs:

So the :witch: got me... can you update....thanks and good luck to all testing!!!!!

Where is VIKKI, Moosegirl, Pat and Leikela??? When are you all testing???? Need more BFP's
:dust: ladies :dust:

Oh and :test::test::test:

fx'd

Hey Hugs/Ladies

Sorry sorry I'm here but haven't tested yet...I know it's silly but AF due tomorrow and I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy a test until after that...silly superstition I know! So promise to report back at the weekend...got those FX'd for everyone else testing and hoping to see more BFPs to keep me positive!

Come on those BFPs!!!!!

Where is VIKKI, Moosegirl, Pat and Leikela??? When are you all testing???? Need more BFP's

fx'd

Hey Hugs/Ladies

Sorry sorry I'm here but haven't tested yet...I know it's silly but AF due tomorrow and I made a promise to myself that I wouldn't buy a test until after that...silly superstition I know! So promise to report back at the weekend...got those FX'd for everyone else testing and hoping to see more BFPs to keep me positive!

Come on those BFPs!!!!!

Totally understand so take your time and have everything xd for you too!

fx'd
AF got me after all. I've decided to try my luck with clomid this month. Fingers crossed for me!

When does the Feb test group go up?

:dust: PatTabs & Leikela fx'd for you ladies!

:hug: ChillBilly & MooseGirl....next month is love month so fx'd!

Hi girls Congratulations to those who have got their :bfp:s. Healthy 9mths to you.
I think you can count me out. Although :witch: isnt due til monday i am 12dpo today and testing:bfn: as i have done since 9dpo.(Sorry im an addict. At least i didnt Symptom spot!!!!) I know they say your not out til the witch arrives but ive been pregnant 3x (although only 1 birth)and have always had a :bfp:at 11/12dpo.So onto next month. :nope:

LLBean,

You can count me out. The :witch: arrived on her broom late last night and is in full force this morning. Here's to February!!

CD28 testing is still BFN, on a bright note no sign of the witch but then my cycles are totally FUBAR and have been all my life, even when on BCP :)

Hey January testers...can I join? This is our first month of trying so I'm doubtful, but I feel like I have a lot of the symptoms. I have tested 3 times because I just can't wait to see if the witch will arrive! I am currently dpo 11 and BFN : (

Dizzy all day
Cold like symtoms/sore throat out of no where
Stuffed up
Gas
Shortness of breath and I do work out so not sure what that is about
Nausea
Worst Headaches everyday : (
Constipation
Exhausted but yet sleeplessness
Tender Breast (which i get every month so that doesn't tell me much)
Light spotting yesterday

I just which I knew one way or the other....this wait is killing me!!!

Welcome Baby, but NO SYMPTOM SPOTTING HAHA (shhh don't tell I did in the beginning too lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->