• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

WOOO HOOO PatTabs!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

Looks like Friday the 13th is lucky after all!!! Both ladies that were set to test that day got their :bfp: :dance:

Skweek, LL, D'mom, Tessie, Hugs - thank you all!!

Its so lovely to share with you guys..isn't weird we're holding out telling family and friends til after the we get to the docs /12 weeks but so good to share with you ladies..

Re: 13th it must be lucky as we got married on the 13th too!

Got my FX'd for all you testing soon.. :hugs:

Pat,

WOW!! Congrats to you!! That is awesome news!! H&H 9 months to you. I will miss you on this side of the forum. Good luck! :)

Pat,

WOW!! Congrats to you!! That is awesome news!! H&H 9 months to you. I will miss you on this side of the forum. Good luck! :)

Thank you so much Leikela! I'll be sticking my nose in and making sure you and everyone else get their BFP too! :hugs:

Btw I don't know if the CBFM is the magic tool but it sure helped us in some way..?!

ok so ... waiting to hear on

ChattyB
Vikk1
Dylis
KristyH
&
harley9671

come on :bfp:s!!!

LLBean - GL for tomorrows egg retrieval!! Hope they are able to get loads of eggs!
How long till implantation?

they will transfer on the 21st...so 5 days after

GL and keep us updated! Lets hope this one brings your BFP that so want!!

Congrats to all BFP so far,looking like a good month. Good luck to all left to test if I wasn't I my i-phone I'd do lots of fairy dust. Afm af arrived on time Again so feb thread here I come

Congrats to all BFP so far,looking like a good month. Good luck to all left to test if I wasn't I my i-phone I'd do lots of fairy dust. Afm af arrived on time Again so feb thread here I come

:hugs:

skweek35 Thank you...lets hope we all get that forever baby soon!

Congratulations PatTabs! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

AFM the witch got me. :(

Good luck for tomorrow LL!

Congrats Pat!

Sorry to those who got AF :hugs:

LLBean,

I just want to say BEST WISHES for tomorrow!! :) :hugs:

Super congrats to the :bfp:s!
And :hugs: to those that the :witch: got.

And LL massive good luck for today honey! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->