• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

Well ladies no:witch: arrived as yet Im cd29 15dpo but still testing :bfn: I really wanted her to show her mug as ive worked out i will OV at the weekend the end of jan and as OH and i dont live together it would fall in perfectly as i stay at his friday to monday. Now it looks like i,ll have to do a 60mile round trip for a couple of hours just to try and catch next cycle eggie. Damn :witch:shows up when you dont want her to and doesnt when you do.......

they don't call her "the witch" for being agreeable LOL

LL :hugs: that's great news I'm crossing everything so hard for you lovely :hugs:.

It's my official test date but...I have no tests! Not a one. What a &*$%tard. I may now have to test tomorrow and mess up your front page lol. I will update!

And....AF has arrived :growlmad:. But get me with my ov on day 14 and my 28 day cycle. How bloody average lol.

And....AF has arrived :growlmad:. But get me with my ov on day 14 and my 28 day cycle. How bloody average lol.

Aw chicken, big hugs, on to next month eh? And well done your body with the 14/28, wish I had that, you must be doing something right eh? X

Aw chicken, big hugs, on to next month eh? And well done your body with the 14/28, wish I had that, you must be doing something right eh? X

:hugs: Onto the month of love! And sex on demand :winkwink:. I don't know what I did 'right', it'll be all different next cycle though lol.

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t74/Barbara_Wyckoff/Hugs/1187TEXT_HUGS_InRainbowColors_Animated.gif

I brought 2 hpt's today but will still test on the 31st Jan. Tummy is still feeling gripey,the sicky feeling I had had gone so I really don't know what to think tbh. Good luck to everyone still in the running for this month!

The :witch:arrived this morning. so onto next cycle. Praying this will be our month as im pushing 41 in june and would love to be preggie before then....

The :witch:arrived this morning. so onto next cycle. Praying this will be our month as im pushing 41 in june and would love to be preggie before then....

https://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/alongway99/Hugs%20Animations/BigHugsButterfly.gif

Ok waiting to hear from
Chatty B
Vikk1 (update?)
and
HPMINI

Good luck today to
POASFiend
sukisam
&
BabyTkamp

Hang in there Vikk1!!!! some times the test will show later. FXd for you!!!

Just catching up with everything! AF showed for me too :(. Roll on Ov day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->