• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January 2012 Testing Thread!!!!

I'm out for cycle one, roll on the next one. It was always a bit optomistic for catch first month after stopping BCP onwards and upwards.

Congrats to those with BFP's fingers crossed for those still waiting to test
x

I'm out for cycle one, roll on the next one. It was always a bit optomistic for catch first month after stopping BCP onwards and upwards.

Congrats to those with BFP's fingers crossed for those still waiting to test
x

Sorry TLC. My first month off BCP too. I was shocked when I got pregnant right away after BCP with DD but that was 18 years ago! Lol

Sorry TLC. My first month off BCP too. I was shocked when I got pregnant right away after BCP with DD but that was 18 years ago! Lol

:haha: 18 years ago I might have managed it too, but at 39 things move at a somewhat more leisurely pace :haha:

Just have to keep practicing :thumbup:

Started spotting today so Af is just lurking round the corner :wacko:

Ok so from 13 Follicles only 10 were retrieved... Hope they are healthy

okay - I'm dipping my toes back into TTC & BNB. Please put me down for January 29th. I threw away all my test strips after the MC last year, so I don't plan to test early. Today is 1 DPO...hope the 2ww flies by!

FX crossed for you Liz.

:haha: 18 years ago I might have managed it too, but at 39 things move at a somewhat more leisurely pace :haha:

Just have to keep practicing :thumbup:

39 too....they say patience is a virtue...I may be tested -lol
Practice makes perfect :thumbup:

TLC sorry for the AF

Vikk1 let me know if and when it is full force

Jennjenn adding you now

:hugs: to the ladies who were caught by the Witch...

Mucho :dust: for the next cycle...

LL - wishing this time is a charm, my sis-in-law conceived on her fourth IVF cycle with two b/cysts so got everything crossed for you!

Thanks Pat...well this is our last Cycle so it's now or never if you will LOL...at least via IVF...Naturally we just keep having fun :winkwink:

Liz, 13 eggies - thats great!!!
Now FXed that 95% of them fertilise and start growing well!!!
Sorry my memory is like a sieve!!! Did you say implantation in 5 days??
FXed and tons of :dust: coming your way!!

Liz, 13 eggies - thats great!!!
Now FXed that 95% of them fertilise and start growing well!!!
Sorry my memory is like a sieve!!! Did you say implantation in 5 days??
FXed and tons of :dust: coming your way!!

LOL they only got 10!!!

Yes we are doing forced PGD so we would have to wait till day 5...so come on January 21st...bring us great news!!!!

Well ladies no:witch: arrived as yet Im cd29 15dpo but still testing :bfn: I really wanted her to show her mug as ive worked out i will OV at the weekend the end of jan and as OH and i dont live together it would fall in perfectly as i stay at his friday to monday. Now it looks like i,ll have to do a 60mile round trip for a couple of hours just to try and catch next cycle eggie. Damn :witch:shows up when you dont want her to and doesnt when you do.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->