January 2020 Garnets!!!

co_fostermom

Expecting Baby #2
Reaction score
Hi All,

I thought I'd start a new group because it seems like the current January group isn't very active. Come join me in the 9 month wait for our beautiful January Garnet Babies! Let me know your due date, if you're team pink, blue, or yellow (or if you already know, like me and care to share your baby's gender), and I'll put you on this list!

Also let us know if this is your first, second, or fifteenth kiddo! All January mama's are welcome here! Also, if you care to share, tell us your story!

January 1st

January 2nd

Yellowmoon - :yellow: - Baby #1

January 3rd

January 4th

January 5th

Motherofpugs - Baby #1

January 6th

January 7th

January 8th

S_Runner - Baby #3
MissDani - Baby #3

January 9th

Anababe - Baby #6

January 10th

January 11th

January 12th

January 13th

babyleaf - Baby #1

January 14th

January 15th

Jewls - Baby #4

January 16th

January 17th

J.D. - Baby #2

January 18th

January 19th

xjessie91x - Baby #2

January 20th

January 21st

MommyPrice - :yellow: - Baby #6
co_fostermom - :pink: - Baby #1 :angel:

January 22nd

robo123 - Baby #2

January 23rd

Pukite - Baby #3
Fit_Mama2Be - Baby #2

January 24th
Sophie1234 - Baby #3

January 25th

mummy2b88 - Baby #2

January 26th

goingforit - Baby #2

January 27th

OnErth&InHvn - Baby #4
ashley2pink - Baby #4

January 28th
Literati_Love - Baby #3

January 29th

Cornishmama - Baby #2
red_head - Baby #1

January 30th

stw93 - Baby #3
beccabear86 - Baby #6

January 31st

serenyx - Baby #3

Last edited:
So, I have had a long, difficult journey. I'm feeling very optimistic about this pregnancy though!

DH and I have been married for almost nine years and trying for nearly 8 now. I was diagnosed with an unicornuate uterus in 2015 and went through two failed IUIs, one round of IVF which yielded seven embryos, and two FETs (the first one ended in miscarriage at 5+5 and the second one didn't take). This baby is our only female embryo and our third try at baby number one.

Before IVF, we tried to adopt which ended up failing as well, so you can say that this baby is like my double rainbow. First from the failed adoption and second from my miscarriage.

I'm so thrilled to be pregnant again and this time already feels better!

I'm due around the 15th this is my 4th baby I have a 7 year old DD 5 year old DS and 2 year old DD... I'm very excited but often very scared/ nervous Ive always wanted a 4th but we had agreed we were happy with 3 but obviously life had other plans x

Hi Ladies,
Congratulations!

I am currently due Jan 2nd. This will be my first baby, I suffered a miscarriage at the end of October, so I am very nervous about this pregnancy. It feels different to the last one, I am having more symptoms this time. So I am hopeful that this will be my rainbow baby.

Hi all.

Due January 17.

I've been married to my wife for 14 years now, and we've been together for 17. We always wanted a big family, but when we were young, nobody would help us get pregnant because the laws were very conservative and religious.

Things changed and in 2013, we had our babygirl, Georgia after a single IUI treatment (all we could afford after a year of scrimping). Perfect in every way. We couldn't afford to have more treatment, but it didn't matter because we were really happy.

Last year around this time, it occurred to me that maybe G might want a sibling. We are more financially stable now, so it's less of a financial disaster to try. Unfortunately, she died in an accident in July, at the age of 4. It's been a terrible year.

We decided to go ahead with trying anyway - because waiting a year when you're 42 is not a good idea. Docs said 2% chance and that IVF wouldn't improve those chances. I've honestly been sort of sleepwalking through the tests and everything, and even the procedure because we really didn't think it'd work.

Well - we're here. First IUI again. I hope it sticks. Currently living on crackers and vomit, so there's that.

I have a scan booked for 7w+5d. My mom will be visiting, so it'll be a nice time to confirm things.

Last edited:
Welcome Jewls, Yellowmoon and J.D. and congrats!!!

J.D. that sounds like a really difficult story! I truly hope this little baby will be your light after a very dark tunnel. I can't imagine what that must have been like.

Big hugs JD <3 I'm so sorry to hear what you and your wife have gone through...

I'm due January 21st, and we'll be team green/yellow the whole way through :) We've always found out the gender before, but I just want a surprise this time! I immigrated to the US from Canada when I was 19 to marry my American husband. 8.5 years later, we have 5 children! John is 7, Mason is 5, Scott & Gavin (twins) are 3, and Sophie is 1. Four boys, and one girl - it's pretty hectic! But I'd be lying if I said we didn't love it.

We had a vasectomy done 3 days after my daughter was born (thinking that we were done), but 15 months later we got it reversed. One cycle later, and here we are! I've never had implantation bleeding before, so I'm really nervous about the pregnancy right now. We're hoping for ONE healthy baby (but I have a hunch there may be two due to my two day implantation), but we'll take what we can get :p It'd be nice to give my daughter a sister, but we honestly don't care what we have. :) This is baby #6 for us!

On a separate note... I know it's WAY early in the game, but has anyone thought of names yet? I'm a Baby Name fanatic, and am always interested in hearing what other people are thinking (you don't have to share middles if you're not comfortable doing so):

My kids names are John Malik Damian, Mason Everett James, Scott Matthew Graham & Gavin Mitchell Simon (twins, and their initials are the same, but backwards - SMG and GMS), and Sophie Harper Belle.

This time round, I think our top contenders are Holly, Belle, and Isabel for a girl. For a boy, Quade, Dustin, and Ross. When you have five kids, and each have two middle names, you start having to scrape the bottom of the barrel to find any, lol! :p Other options we're considering (but not as likely) are Willow, Kailey, Lily, Keira, Kate, and Isla for a girl. Other options we're considering for a boy (again, not as likely) are Rhett, Oliver, Viktor, and Ozzy (not Ozzy Osbourne, lmao!).

I can't help but think of what names my G would have suggested.

(all princesses, clearly) Aurora? Elsa! I feel like I should at least "let her name" the baby a little bit. If she was still with us, we totally would have asked her what she thought.

Hey ladies :hi:
I’m due on the 19Th january :)
I have one nearly 6 year old son. I also lost 3 pregnancies in 2017 so feeling extremely anxious about this one!! Booked in for bloods tomorrow as the nurse refused to do them for me on my appointment Friday :evil:

Hope you’re all well

So sorry for your loss JD, I can't imagine how that must feel. I hope that 2020 will be a lovely year of joy and healing for you and your wife :)

Mommyprice- wow 5! Love all their names. I haven't thought too much about names yet, my husband and I find it really hard to agree on them and it stresses me out haha- I am also team yellow, I have always wanted a surprise baby (although I would really love a girl)

Jessie91- sorry for your losses :(- early pregnancy is such an anxious wait at the best of times.

Sending everyone sticky vibes! (Including myself lol...please stick babies!) :dust:

Omg @co_fostermom
I just seen this and I just wanted to say I'm so so happy your pregnant. Oh hon what a long road u have been on this is awesome.
So happy for you hon
Congrats to all the other ladies as well.
Wishing you ALL a supper healthy and happy 9 months<3

DH and I do have a name for our baby girl. We actually transferred her this time (the rest are all boys) because we only came up with a name for a girl so we knew it was meant to be! Although I'm not quite ready to share her name, I will say that the name put together with her middle names will mean "beloved fair warrior queen." We think it's fitting.

JD - Awe, that's really sweet! I, too, have a love for Princess movies. My daughter has Belle as a middle name (Beauty and the Beast), and I was thinking maybe Odette for a middle name from Swan Princess (based off the ballet Swan Lake, which I adore).

Yellowmoon - I totally get that. I love old-fashioned names, whereas my husband likes contemporary names. It's hard to ever agree on a name, and sometimes we don't... we just run out of time and have to pick one, lol!

Co_Fostermom - Awe, that's precious! I love meanings of names. That's why even though I like the sound of the name Cheyenne, it means "unintelligible speaker", and thus I can't use it :(

I love old fashioned names too! I really wanted a girl named Winifred but husband vetoed that so I have a Siamese cat called Winifred instead. She's still my baby so it's ok :p

How's everyone feeling today? I'm a bit on edge coz I had some brown/tan spotting which keeps stopping...it was a minuscule amount so I don't know about that really. The midwife said to keep an eye on it but they won't scan me or anything. Guess I have to wait. Still feeling sick and tired so that must be a good sign...Trying to keep positive

I'm tired. I can't seem to sleep extra - I'm just tired and unable to do anything about it.

I cry even more than usual - so that's a trip.

Nausea, peaking at 1pm, usually alright by evening. Have only puked once, yesterday.

I fart ALL the time, which is a shame because my sense of smell is like 800000000%.

My boobs hurt.

My tummy is full bloat.

Constipation is not fun.

My B6 and ginger supplements arrived today, so hopefully that will take the edge off the nausea. I have my bump band so I can wear my jeans over my bloat.

The farting is a problem! :D

4w+5d. Three weeks until our scan.

I'm doing alright :) I'm tired, but that's normal for me (being anemic and all...). I've had nausea since before my BFP which is unusual for me, since with all 4 other pregnancies I started nausea at 6 weeks. It's not severe or anything, but definitely queasy. I'm sure it'll come full force in the next couple of weeks. Other than that, being a plus size woman, I have no idea if I'm bloating or not. No headaches, no frequent urination, or gas. So far, I'm feeling pretty good!

Now - ask me that in about 2-3 weeks, and you'll get a very different answer :lol:8-[

I'm tired. I can't seem to sleep extra - I'm just tired and unable to do anything about it.

I cry even more than usual - so that's a trip.

Nausea, peaking at 1pm, usually alright by evening. Have only puked once, yesterday.

I fart ALL the time, which is a shame because my sense of smell is like 800000000%.

My boobs hurt.

My tummy is full bloat.

Constipation is not fun.

My B6 and ginger supplements arrived today, so hopefully that will take the edge off the nausea. I have my bump band so I can wear my jeans over my bloat.

The farting is a problem! :D

4w+5d. Three weeks until our scan.
:haha::loopy:

Oh my gosh J.D. I am in the same boat lol. Pretty much all your symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->