January 2020 Garnets!!!

Yep, I'm constantly hungry. By belly sounds like something is trying to escape from in there! But I also get full up really easily. Trying to eat little and often.

My nausea was really OK yesterday after being sick in the morning, but today it's back to being horrible again. I wonder why is peaks and troughs like that...

I work from home 3 days a week, but tomorrow is an office day and I'm dreading it SO MUCH. The commute is 1hr 45 with half of that on the Piccadilly line. Pray for me. :help:

Oh god, that sounds awful. City smells! Do you have crackers to bring with you? And maybe something to sniff?

Yeah I've been collecting snacks that help me feel better. That's a good idea about sniffing something. I heard that lemon is good, maybe I'll take half a lemon with me in a little tub. People are always doing weird things on the tube so I'm sure I won't look out of place sniffing a lemon haha

I dont have nausea yet. I'm hoping this baby will be like the first 2 in that I barely have any. Dd2 it was bad!

I stay at home.

I'm planning a 2nd VBA2C.

Oh I forgot my story.

We have DS (14), DD1 (13), dd2 (almost 12). We have been trying since dd2 was little with no luck. Got BFP in 2009 and lost that baby. Dd1 was a twin but we lost him at 17wks. I have placenta problems every pregnancy, which is exciting, let me tell you. (Not) I had ovarian cancer removed November 2018. Been trying since January. Added feng shui, essential oils, maca, and femara to get our BFP this time!

Welcome OnErth!

Yeah I feel hungry a lot more than usual too but it's on and off. Usually during the work week. I eat little meals throughout the day and they are usually good for about two-three hours but with this pregnancy, I'll still be hungry after for a bit and then about an hour after I'm starving! Tummy rumbling and everything. It seems to have subsided a bit so we'll see.

What vitamins is everyone taking so far? Im prenatal and folic acid.

I have 27 more pregnancy tests...I dont need to pee on them. Haha.

Hello, everyone! I just got my BFP this morning!! Please add me to the thread for January 28!!

I am due with baby #3! We have two girls - 4.5 yrs and 2 yrs. We suffered an MC before dd1, but thankfully haven’t had one since. Of course still nervous about it happening again.

Also, this comes just in time because my province now allows 18-month parental leave! So I am hoping to take the full 18 months! :)

vitamins - omg. I'm like an old lady:

* prenatal
* folic acid 5mg (because of my weight I need more apparently?)
* iron (I was anaemic last time)
* B6 (for the nausea)
* Ginger extract (also for the nausea)
* B12 injections because I have to do that anyway

Also still on progesterone suppositories mostly for psychological reasons ;)

Next week I'm going to start checking my blood sugar. Had full blown insulin dependent GD by 20 weeks last time. This time I hope to catch it as early as possible.

Hi ladies

Due 21st January 2020 with baby number 3, had my twins via ICSI in 2013 so this has been a big surprise. All being well I’m hoping for a home birth VBAC but I assume il have a fight on my hands for that to happen but really hoping I can, I really hated staying in hospital with the twins.

At the minute I’m massively bloated and have a lot of AF type cramps so that scares me but keeping my fingers crossed it’s all okay. Have my booking in appointment on the 13th June. Feels like a lifetime away xx

I'm on the VitaPearl prescription - it's got all the prenatal stuff you need plus DHA in one pill.

I'm also on progesterone in oil injections, estrogen, and progesterone suppositories. Let me tell you I'll be glad when 12 weeks rolls around and I can stop the progesterone!

Speaking of buying stuff, I'm buying a folding highchair tomorrow and portable crib Wednesday. I bought a few maternity clothes and 1 baby gown.

We are very minimalist so we wont be buying a lot

OnErth you'll have to teach us how to be minimalist parents! For the most part we are minimalists (I lean a bit more towards hygge) but when it comes to baby stuff I just want all. the. things!

And by "we" I mean myself lol. I was including DH in that but that's not fair because he doesn't have this problem lol.

It's really about having what you love and what works for your needs/space.

Do I need a bouncer? Do I need a tub? Can you use something else like a swing? Do you need 50 gowns or just 5? Those type of things.

Yes, the first trimester always goes so slowly, doesn’t it? I don’t even have a prenatal appointment booked yet, but will try to today.

Hi Ladies.

Posting here very reluctantly since I've had so many losses. Got my BFP (aka Big Faint Positive) at 9dpo. IF this pregnancy works out this will be baby #2 for us.

My due date is January 27.

Hoping I get to stick around this time and get to know everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->