January 2020 Garnets!!!

Cofostermom I’m so so sorry and all my thoughts are with you and your husband this morning. Life can be so very cruel.

A DnC isn’t too bad at all, I’m not sure if they do it the same way were you are but I got started with a pessary to open the cervix for the procedure that can be a bit uncomfortable so make sure to ask for pain relief if you need it. After that it’s pretty straight forward. I really wish you all the best moving forward and I know how difficult this path is. Please know if there is anything you ever need even just to talk I’m here x

So sorry to hear your news cofostermom. A d&c sounds like a good choice. I'm wishing you all the best for the future too, I hope your rainbow will be here soon. Thank you for sharing your positivity with us and for being so kind to everyone, you are an amazing lady. I will keep you in my prayers xxxx

I am so sorry co_fostermom. You are such a kind, uplifting person and you will be very missed around here.

I have had two d&c's, one where I was put under and one where I was conscious but sedated and both were painless.

I'm so sorry foster It's simply not fair. Please take some time for you and your husband to recover. I'll be praying for your little girl.

Co foster mom - I am so very for your loss and that you didn’t get the outcome you wanted. My thoughts and prayers will be with you over these next couple weeks. The D & C does sound like a good choice, and I’m glad you’ll have a few days off to recover after. All the best in the future. I understand needing a break from TTC for now. I know how hard you worked to get pregnant in the first place. You truly deserve a happy & healthy pregnancy so much. I wish you all the best in the future, and hope you get a rainbow baby very soon after you have grieved and healed. Lots of hugs. Thanks for all your support on this thread, and let us know how you’re doing in a few months if you’re up to it!

So sorry co foster mom, your positivity and strength has been amazing. Take time for you. Xxx

Sending you huge hugs and the strength to deal with this. So sorry for your loss. You've been so uplifting and positive and are an amazing woman. Xx

So sorry to hear this co_fostermom x Take all the time you need and I am sure you will have your rainbow soon x

I’m so sorry CoFosterMom. It’s seriously so unfair. I pray your rainbow baby comes fast

Hey all...I just wanted to say my D&C went really well. I didn't realize how much pain I actually was in until the pregnancy was removed. I'm recovering well. DH said I looked like a huge weight had been lifted.

And then at the end of the day, yesterday of all days, a rainbow showed up right outside our living room window. It's been nearly a year since I've seen a rainbow, so I don't believe for a second this was just a coincidence.

Thank you everyone so much for all your support the past few weeks. I'm glad you started a new thread and I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies! Maybe I'll check into that thread closer to January to see how you all are doing.

I7mUkSEITpCYsguPlpu9Zg.jpg 5M8EyUEnTgeWeRmDDaWOsw.jpg

Glad to hear you are feeling better after your d&c co_fostermom.

And that is a beautiful rainbow, such a beautiful sign of what is hopefully to come very soon for you!!

After I lost our first baby at 16 weeks I was devastated and it was definitely the darkest time in my life. About a month later, when I was still waiting to stop spotting so we could try again, this incredible rainbow appeared outside our office window. It was the craziest thing I’ve ever seen – normally rainbows are off in the horizon, but this one was right downtown, smack between the highrise I work in and the highrise across the street. It was absolutely breathtaking and the photo really doesn’t do it justice! One month later I got pregnant with my rainbow DS, so I absolutely believe in signs like that.

rainbow1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->