January 2020 Garnets!!!

Thanks, everyone!

Ashley - wow, good thing that you didn’t go on antibiotics yet! That is good they’re going to test again to make sure, especially since you don’t have any symptoms.

Motherofpugs - I hope the second trimester brings you relief as well.

Fit Mama - So sorry that your aunt died. How sad and bizarre that you didn’t hear about it for 6 months! And that is very scary about your husband’s accident! I would have been quite shaken up from that.

Ashley I'm glad they want to recheck and I hope you are okay. UTIs suck!

Anababe and Motherofpugs I hope you both feel better really soon!

Fit_mama I am SO GLAD your husband is okay! That is terrifying.

Made it to Saturday with no spotting or bleeding. Tuesday is getting closer by the minute. At this point I feel like it could go either way - badly and what I've been feeling all week is sickness or - really well and all my symptoms are kicking it up a notch. Nausea was a bit worse yesterday but again not terrible, bbs were pretty sore (in my armpits), feeling tired and hungry all the time, and this new weird lower back pain/ stiffness.

I have the lower back pain and extreme trapped wind pain. No sickness which concerns me but what ever happens will happen
Fab news on all the scans
Co foster mom I am really hoping for a good outcome. You are so positive xx

Took a 3hr nap, give or take. Oy!

Thursday is my scan. Im nervous and im excited. Im going alone because DH has to work.

Hi everyone.
I've been a bit quiet as I've been feeling sorry for myself tbh. I am so so thankful to be pregnant but Im feeling so low atm. I suffer kidney disease so have problems from that, I'm so full of cold my head feels like it's going to come off, I've now developed hay-fever which is making it hard for me to breath and I suffer with cluster headaches which is listed as one of the top 10 most painful conditions known to man. I was in remission from last September but they have decided to start back up again this week. Needless to say, all that paired with sickness which has returned and fatigue, is making me feel sorry for myself lol.

On a positive note, I'm 9 weeks today, and I found babies heartbeat on my doppler so that has gave me a real pick me up! I tried to post the video but it's saying the file is too large.

Co - I'm glad you still haven't had any bleeding, good luck for your scan tomorrow. Your positive attitude when faced with such a huge crisis is inspiring.

Ashley - I hope you manage to sort your uti issue out, however from the numbers you posted I'm sure you will be fine.

Fit mama- sorry to hear about your hubby's accident and I'm glad he's OK. It must have been terrifying.

Anababe and mother of pugs - I really hope your both feeling better soon. 1st tri can be pretty rough!

On earth- good luck for Thursday xx

I had two good days! Really reasonable days where I could eat just slightly small portions of normal food. Even went to a restaurant for my birthday.

I am now 43 which seems terrifying.

Scan tomorrow evening. They feel all very lumped together - then after this one there won't be any until 24 weeks!

@co_fostermom I'll be thinking about you tomorrow too. x

Sophie, where did you find the heartbeat on your stomach?
It was really as low to the public bone as I could get. Full bladder and angled the probe slightly down. It was just to right of my belly button. Xx

It was really as low to the public bone as I could get. Full bladder and angled the probe slightly down. It was just to right of my belly button. Xx
It has taken me 2 days to find it though lol so if you do have a doppler just keep trying and be patient. Took around 30 minutes searching today xx

Sophie - that’s great you found the hb on your Doppler! My sister offered to give me hers, but she forgot to bring it last time I saw her so I’ll have to wait.

Sorry you are feeling sorry for yourself. Sounds like you have good reason to. Very sorry that the cluster headaches are back. Pregnancy hormones do awful things to our bodies. Hopefully you will go back into remission very soon.

JD- happy belated birthday! Glad you had a better couple of days.

OnErth - glad you got a good, long nap. I am needing a nap pretty much daily now. Often fall asleep after work even though it’s quite late to nap by then. Hope you scan goes well on Thurs.

Robo - don’t worry too much about the lack of nausea. Some people don’t get any at all. Hugs!

I have a Doppler but I don’t dare try to use it until 11 weeks. Otherwise I will just be worried if i can’t find the heartbeat. Plus I need to buy the gel for it.
I went in today for my repeat urine culture. They did the dip test in the office that was negative for infection but they need to also send it to the lab to be cultured which takes a few days, so I will know for sure on Thursday.
Good luck tomorrow CoFosterMom and JD.
And onErth, hope your scan goes well! I’m sure I’m missing others who are coming up. I don’t know if I even get one at my next appointment which is my 12 week. It may just be the Doppler being used. Wish I could have one because at that point the baby looks like an actual baby!
Sophie, that sounds horrible. Hope all of that clears up soon
I forgot to take my nausea medication last night and so far not feeling too bad but I’m worried it will get horrible as the day goes on. And I’ve been so darn bloated. I look like I’m 15 weeks pregnant

Ugh, anyone else really struggling to get through work each day? All I want to do is go home and sleep...so tired!!

I am finding when you want to keep some things private about pregnancy, people act like it's a big deal. We are only telling select people exactly how far along I am, when I'm due, and I'm telling everyone im not finding out the gender. Dh says im being secretive and theres no need but I feel like it's my news to share and people make a fuss over those details!

I wasnt this way with the other kids but maybe it's my loss or the fact I just want to enjoy those private moments. Am I weird? Do most people share every detail of everything along the pregnancy these days?

:-({|=:oops:

OnErth - tbh, that does sound a bit secretive to me. I personally haven’t told anyone I’m pregnant yet, but when I do, I’ll definitely be sharing my due date and how far along I am. I always find it very fun to know those details about other people, too. However, it is 100% YOUR choice if you don’t want to share those details with people. Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it! Share what you’re comfortable with.

Sophie you inspired me to dig my doppler out and I found baby!!! <3 Wasn't that hard because he/she was hanging out in the same place DS was at 9.5 weeks. Makes me less worried for my scan on Wednesday even though I know a heartbeat doesn't always mean everything is okay.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell Sophie. ((Hugs)). I generally feel pretty awful too but it sounds like you have it particularly rough and I hope things settle down for you soon.

Happy birthday J.D., so glad you were well enough to celebrate a bit! Looking forward to hearing about your scan.

Literati work is just about killing me too. I am so, so tired and so, so crabby. Just a few more weeks and hopefully we'll be feeling more like ourselves.

I have everything crossed for you co_fostermom, really hope you get some good news tomorrow.

Sophie you inspired me to dig my doppler out and I found baby!!! <3 Wasn't that hard because he/she was hanging out in the same place DS was at 9.5 weeks. Makes me less worried for my scan on Wednesday even though I know a heartbeat doesn't always mean everything is okay.

Sorry to hear you're feeling so unwell Sophie. ((Hugs)). I generally feel pretty awful too but it sounds like you have it particularly rough and I hope things settle down for you soon.

Happy birthday J.D., so glad you were well enough to celebrate a bit! Looking forward to hearing about your scan.

Literati work is just about killing me too. I am so, so tired and so, so crabby. Just a few more weeks and hopefully we'll be feeling more like ourselves.

I have everything crossed for you co_fostermom, really hope you get some good news tomorrow.

Where did you find baby hanging out at?

Sophie I hope you are feeling better by now!

JD I'm sorry I missed your birthday! I hope it was splendid and fun!

OnErth - I think it's totally okay that you want to keep some things to yourself this time. I don't think you're weird at all. And I was totally like that, except I wanted to include some people in my IVF journey and those are basically the people who know everything. Even though I know the gender of this baby I haven't told most people but I also have been choosing not to keep it a secret the whole time. If you want to keep that to yourself, that's totally okay and not weird. And if you don't want to tell people when you're due, that's totally your choice as well. This is your pregnancy. Enjoy the days as the pass however you want. We only get so many after all.

Thank you everyone for all your kind words and wishes. DH and I both have the day off tomorrow, so I do want to let you know that it might be pretty late before I update anything here or on my journal. I think either way we will need to be close to each other tomorrow and that definitely doesn't involve too many screens. If I have a moment to update before then, I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->