***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Start of bfp or evap? 11dpo and late afternoon test

89B77F1F-6C30-4BC5-A1B7-BF7E06EA3E3D.jpeg

@Laurabub84 I think you’re probably 2-3DPO based on that chart. Having said that, it’s not an exact science and occasionally temps might not start to rise straight after ovulation. It can depend on the time of day you’ve ovulated as well!

@Joannaxoxo the amount of days of EWCM I get can really vary. I’ve also notice it turn more watery before ovulation before.

So I’m CD80 now. Temps are all over but my RPR has rocketed the last couple of days. Asked DH to pick up some tests after work as I’m too impatient to wait for the ones I ordered. Obviously he could only get the blue dyes that have given me awful evaps before. This came up in the time frame and I don’t know whether to trust it. Part of me is excited, and part of me just doesn’t feel that it’s likely I’ll be pregnant with my temps how they are and after all this time....

View attachment 1076180

I see it Jellybean. Good luck to you hun. Long cycles suck, I really can sympathise with you. The whole 16 months I tried to conceive my last baby my cycles were every 3 months until I tried agnus castus, and after my 1st chemical it lasted 117 days. With my first chemical I ovulated on cd54 I think it was. Its certainly possible you could be. Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Last edited:
@Laurabub84 Just wanted to share with you that I ovulate the 3rd week of my cycle every cycle (typically around CD 21 as well) and have had 3 perfectly healthy kiddos. I too once thought that was too late for implantation etc. Only one chemical. so I am rooting for you and I think your eggs are probably perfectly fine! Hugs!

Baby dust and good luck to all the ladies in here! MAY THIS be your month and your YEAR! Happy NEW year :)

Thank you :hugs:

@stacey1986 I think I see something, did you test again?

This is my test from this morning. Another line! Still not getting my hopes hope until I see something on a pink dye. Waiting impatiently for my amazon tests to arrive today...

CA2AC0EC-23B1-4ED1-AAF0-80FD1CE06DC7.jpeg

@stacey1986 I think I see something, did you test again?

This is my test from this morning. Another line! Still not getting my hopes hope until I see something on a pink dye. Waiting impatiently for my amazon tests to arrive today...

View attachment 1076228

Hey :)

yeah I took another test this morning that was practically the same. Faint as faint can be lol. Should I have seen progression from last night to this morning if it was a bfp? :/

I deffo see ur line

Hey :)

yeah I took another test this morning that was practically the same. Faint as faint can be lol. Should I have seen progression from last night to this morning if it was a bfp? :/

I deffo see ur line

it’s quite a short amount of time. HCG should roughly double every 48 hours in the early days so you might not see a massive progression in a few hours. I’ve had the same thoughts about my tests though. There’s no difference between last night’s and this morning’s for me.

it’s quite a short amount of time. HCG should roughly double every 48 hours in the early days so you might not see a massive progression in a few hours. I’ve had the same thoughts about my tests though. There’s no difference between last night’s and this morning’s for me.

yeah I’m not feeling very positive about them lol. This is my frer from this morning, starting to think I’m just seeing things now :( lol can deff see it in person mind. (Bloody phone keeps saying files too big :/ lol)

Pink dyes arrived and it was a definite BFN. So gutted :cry:

Something is catching my eye. Good luck :)

So sorry Jellybean! Hopefully everything works out soon for you.

Stacey - sorry, I don't see any line. Maybe in a couple days it will darken for you!

CD13 here and haven't seen ovulation happen. I'm actually quite happy as my last 3 cycles I have ovulated too early (CD9-10). Still have EWCM and high cervix this morning too. Hoping this I have a nice mature egg to release. :D

@jellybeanxx I am so sorry to hear about the negative test hun. I think we have those tests with the blue dye that you had earlier and those stupid things gave me a blue line also once when I wasn't pregnant. They should be BANNED! I really hope you get a period soon if not a big fat positive!!!

jellybeanx I definitely see something, but I've had bad experiences with blue dye tests too. I hope this is it for you!!!

Yeah I’m unsure also. This is a better pic of it. But took a blue dye clear blue this afternoon and it was negative :( grrrr

sorry jellybean :( that’s poop to hear

AADC81A3-9A48-4B9C-8FBA-B3AD678CF72A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back