***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Sorry wrong tag, don’t know how that happened. I meant to tag @Laurabub84 to say good luck tomorrow

Haha I was confused there for a moment! :D

Has pineberry been on recently?

I'm here hunny! I get lazy with posting from time to time :cool: How's things going with you? Any symptoms kicking in? I can't believe I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, hope that little bean continues to hang on tight!

Still haven't decided if I'll go for another beta this week or if it stresses me out too much. :-k

Thanks @Pineberry you've given me hope! Also I think my chart is looking good now! Really hoping this will be my month! [-o<

Aww I'm always glad to help out! And I agree, your chart looks superb!!! Great BD timing as well! Wohooooo <3<3

Last edited:
I'm OK thank you Fitz. I'm 6 weeks and 4 today. Suffering horrendous morning sickness. It suddenly went away last night and this morning so I started to panic but its back full force this afternoon. I had a call from the epu yesterday and have an early scan booked for Tuesday 11am. I'll be 7 weeks if my calculations are right. I'm feeling really nervous about it. Just hope everything is healthy and baby has a heartbeat.
Congratulations on your bfp. I wouldn't worry about the cheapies yet. Sometimes they can take longer to show a line and get darker.
Still wonder if you could have twins Good luck with the scan.

Haha I was confused there for a moment! :D

I'm here hunny! I get lazy with posting from time to time :cool: How's things going with you? Any symptoms kicking in? I can't believe I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, hope that little bean continues to hang on tight!

Still haven't decided if I'll go for another beta this week or if it stresses me out too much. :-k

Aww I'm always glad to help out! And I agree, your chart looks superb!!! Great BD timing as well! Wohooooo <3<3

Hello!!! Ahhhh was worried about you as you hadn't been on! Haha. I'm good. Not far behind you at all. I'll be 5 weeks on Saturday.

How are you feeling? My main two symptoms are being absolutely exhausted and feeling sick on and off all day. Hope your good!

Hello!!! Ahhhh was worried about you as you hadn't been on! Haha. I'm good. Not far behind you at all. I'll be 5 weeks on Saturday.

How are you feeling? My main two symptoms are being absolutely exhausted and feeling sick on and off all day. Hope your good!

Aww <3 <3

For me it's not much going on in the symptom department. Sometimes get a quick stabbing pain in my abdomen, boobs are only tender here and there, rather than all of the time. I'd really love for some real symptoms to start kicking in soon hahah. Hope otherwise all is well with you too :) someone needs to start an October bumper group already!!

@Pineberry im the same as you, no real symptoms other than tender boobs but on and off which freaks me out every time they’re not. I’m only 4 weeks today. Feels like forever as I got a faint positive this day last week. Wish we didn’t have to wait so long for scans. I’ll be having one at around 7 weeks as I have to go private due to Crohn’s disease, still feels like forever away. X

It does feel like forever!! I'm gonna book a private early scan too. Theres no way I can wait until 13 weeks hahaha.
I'm not feeling too bad today. Nausea still on and off but seems to go away when I eat! Which isn't that great hahahaaha trying to get an app with GP for tomorrow just with having hyperemesis last pregnancy.

Congrats on the pregnancies ladies!! I’m so happy for you!

Yay! Was only 1-2 yesterday morning so really wanted to see the 2-3 weeks!!! Just makes me feel a bit better even if only for a minute before I start worrying again.
@Laurabub84 what time if your appointment. Rang my obs just now and her secretary said 9 week scan, why so long, I had one at 7weeks on my little boy due to high risk. Don’t know if I can wait that long. It’s 5 more weeks. [-(

429EBB20-C9F4-415E-816B-3FA40FB21CA4.jpeg

Yay Fitz!! :)

And thank you @autumnal :)

I think it's crazy that where you guys live, first scans are only done around 12-13 weeks! I could never wait that long :/ here in Portugal the first scan is usually done at week 7, just to make sure everything is coming along nicely and embryo is in the right place, but can even be 6+3, 6+4 etc. I'll wait til week 7 though just to be absolutely sure that we'll be able to see a heartbeat.

Going to the docs tomorrow to set up an appointment and hope they can book me for the 18th of feb (which would be 7w+0). Decided not to do another blood draw to check betas... whatever happens, happens. Dont wanna stress myself out with numbers!

Yay! Was only 1-2 yesterday morning so really wanted to see the 2-3 weeks!!! Just makes me feel a bit better even if only for a minute before I start worrying again.
@Laurabub84 what time if your appointment. Rang my obs just now and her secretary said 9 week scan, why so long, I had one at 7weeks on my little boy due to high risk. Don’t know if I can wait that long. It’s 5 more weeks. [-(

View attachment 1078086

Thanks @Fitz2020. My scan was 11 this morning. Saw little blob with a heartbeat. Although the sonographer didn't really give me much time to look before she'd whipped the screen back around. I'd just about laid eyes on baby and saw a couple of quick flickers of the heart. Feels more real now. Even though this morning sickness is horrendous it still didn't feel really real if you know what I mean. I just hope things carry on well and baby stays healthy coz it would be even worse for something to go wrong now I've seen them. I have my first midwive appointment next week and shall then hopefully get the date for my 12 week dating scan. This little bean measured as 7.2 weeks but by my chart I could swear I'm 7 weeks exactly today. She did say they couldn't date it properly today tho. Feeling excited now but will never not be nervous at the same time.
How exciting you got your 2-3 today. Its horrible having to wait for scans and appointments so early on isn't it. You just want to know all is well. Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by for us both. I hate the first trimester worrying baby will continue to grow and although Ms is a good sign everythings going how it should it's so hard to go through it at the same time. This times hit me like a ton of bricks.

@Deethehippy thanks hun. Definetly only one in there thank heavens. Although twins would be an amazing blessing I would be terrified of going through a twin pregnancy with the higher risks.

I don't remember many pregnancy symptoms hitting me until around 6 weeks. Before 6 weeks it was mostly like AF type symptoms (tired, sore boobs, slight nausea). But for me week 6 was the kicker, I was lucky to not deal with nausea for more than a few weeks. I mostly had aversions to food and sensitivity to smells. So don't worry too much if you aren't feeling much just yet. Good luck ladies!

@Laurabub84 That’s absolutely amazing news. I’m so so happy for you that you saw baby and a heart beat. It’s the most amazing feeling.
Please god the weeks go by quickly for us all and that these babies are sticky babies

Yay congrats on the scan @Laurabub84 I'm glad all went so well!

Thanks! I did test this morning with a one step strip and it was negative which I expected since I'm only 8dpo and its a 25miu test haha but hey worth a try :rofl:

It seems so wierd there being another October thread up. I'm in the october bumpkins 2019 group and all our babies are 4 months old now.
It only seems like last week I first joined that group when I was 4 weeks pregnant and now theres a whole new October group it's gone so fast.
:sad2:

Congratulations ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"