***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Well, it's been a funny one!

We DTD late last night and afterwards had a small amount of pink discharge so assumed AF had arrived, so tampon in and off to sleep I went. Took it out the next day and it was pristine....put another in and went to work, again nothing touched that either, so AF definitely hasnt arrived yet.

Still feeling bloated and tired, occasional twinge in lower tummy, we bought some clearblues today so will wait another day or so and test again. Its frustrating not knowing. We assume now that OH may have caused the pink discharge as if I am pregnant my cervix will be sensitive
I had pink spotting after sex and 2 days later for my first positive on a frer! Good luck xx

Hey guys, clearblue test says no :sad1:

Was due on last Wednesday so into the 4th day of being late. I do suffer from stess/anxiety and so on but it has never affected my cycle quite like this before.

Still no sign of AF, some super light cramping which I'm not sure is all in my head!

Hey guys, clearblue test says no :sad1:

Was due on last Wednesday so into the 4th day of being late. I do suffer from stess/anxiety and so on but it has never affected my cycle quite like this before.

Still no sign of AF, some super light cramping which I'm not sure is all in my head!
Aww no still not out yet though !!! Im 6 days late and really want to go and buy a test but im so nervous lol xx

Aww no still not out yet though !!! Im 6 days late and really want to go and buy a test but im so nervous lol xx

Had some light spotting after DTD on Friday night too which is unusual.....its all just so f**led up lol. Trying to put into the back of my head for now and see what this week brings!

Had some light spotting after DTD on Friday night too which is unusual.....its all just so f**led up lol. Trying to put into the back of my head for now and see what this week brings!
Haha it sure is all f**ked up lol i no the feeling . Thats what i did last week got fed up and just tryed to put it to back of my mind i will be sure to let you no how i get on if i test today x

Haha it sure is all f**ked up lol i no the feeling . Thats what i did last week got fed up and just tryed to put it to back of my mind i will be sure to let you no how i get on if i test today x

Ah yes please do!!

Is anyone else getting faint pink positive lines on the one step tests ? Don't think I'll be buying them again, so frustrated

Is anyone else getting faint pink positive lines on the one step tests ? Don't think I'll be buying them again, so frustrated
I have seeen so many getting faint postitives on these tests i got negative last week ive bought asda tests to try

AF has arrived....

....we worked out last night the reason why I was so late, OH put me on a multivitamin and a separate D and B vitamin complex at the start of the month and I've read that the B6 can mess around with your cycle :nope:

At least now I know where I am and can start again on cycle 8 :thumbup:

@Kimmi82 I'm so sorry. I don’t know if you’ve tried SPEP but after a while of trying we got pregnant on the first try with this plan.

@Kimmi82 I'm so sorry. I don’t know if you’ve tried SPEP but after a while of trying we got pregnant on the first try with this plan.

Thankyou! It's ok, I know it will be tougher this time with me being 37, but willing to ride it out. What is SPEP?

@Kimmi82 its Sperm meets egg plan, it’s when you DTD every second day from cycle day 8 and then once you get a positive on an OPK DTD got 3 days in a row and then skip a day and do it once more.
There seems to be a lot of success with it but I don’t know, might just be something for you to read up on. Xxx

@Laurabub84 hope your scan goes well!

You know, this cycle my temps immediately after O were also really low compared to other cycles, definitely had a bit of a slow rise and I panicked and thought I might really have progesterone issues. But it's totally normal and nothing to worry about. And I did end getting my BFP this cycle so a slow rise definitely doesn't mean anything bad at all :)

Thanks @Pineberry you've given me hope! Also I think my chart is looking good now! Really hoping this will be my month! [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->