***January 2020 Testing Thread***

So sorry @co_fostermom :hugs:

@Joannaxoxo we are exactly the same DPO again :haha: I am 3dpo today as well!

@Laurabub84 I actually heard from a friend a while back that some women arent able to carry one gender :-k I dont know where she got it from. I hope that this cycle is going to be your sticky bean!

Last edited:
@Laurabub84 I really hope we both get lucky soon! You’ve really been through it, it’s just so hard isn’t it? The lack of control over it all is what I find the most difficult! I think that’s why I track everything I possibly can!

@co_fostermom sorry that you didn’t manage to confirm ovulation!

Hi guys

so sorry some of you are having such rotten luck with your cycles! I am the opposite, have regular cycles but just can’t get pregnant! DD1 took 3 years and currently on cycle number 20 TTC#2.

I tested this morning using an IC and 6 days sooner test and I can see a line on the bottom one!

36E0B8EA-0824-4950-8CFB-C10B126E638D.jpeg 2D168B40-C754-4F14-861C-683FC53687CB.jpeg

Hi guys

so sorry some of you are having such rotten luck with your cycles! I am the opposite, have regular cycles but just can’t get pregnant! DD1 took 3 years and currently on cycle number 20 TTC#2.

I tested this morning using an IC and 6 days sooner test and I can see a line on the bottom one!

View attachment 1076434 View attachment 1076436

I can also see the start of a line there... Hope you see some progression over the next few days :flower:

Laurarebecca1 - I can see a line too, fingers cross it keeps darkening over then next couple days.

Lightening - So happy to have a DPO buddy, it would be cool to both fall pregnant this month and have similar due dates and everything. When will you be testing? I might try to wait until the 17 or 18th.

@Lightning7 haha I did wonder if you meant me! Thank you!

@laurarebecca1 I can see something, everything crossed for you!!

I bought some black cohosh today to try and end this anovulatory cycle! Has anyone used it before?

Happy New Year everyone :flower:

I’m on cycle #2 after my ectopic in December... so 13th cycle trying and 14th cycle since starting to try last year January. This has been a really trying journey for me so far but I think I’m ready to start trying again this month.

I’m due to ovulate next Wednesday/Thursday so will probably start trying from Monday next week. I’ve only got my left tube left so here’s hoping something happens as my odds are even less than before now.

Good luck to everyone waiting to ovulate or in the tww I really hope you get your New Year Blessings soon!

Please add me for testing on 27 January (my anniversary:) )

Happy New Year everyone :flower:

I’m on cycle #2 after my ectopic in December... so 13th cycle trying and 14th cycle since starting to try last year January. This has been a really trying journey for me so far but I think I’m ready to start trying again this month.

I’m due to ovulate next Wednesday/Thursday so will probably start trying from Monday next week. I’ve only got my left tube left so here’s hoping something happens as my odds are even less than before now.

Good luck to everyone waiting to ovulate or in the tww I really hope you get your New Year Blessings soon!

Please add me for testing on 27 January (my anniversary:) )

Good luck!!

Hello all, happy new year!
I am NTNP for the last few months and am 45, my partner is 54...we know we are 'too old' but would like to see if mother nature blesses us one more time.
Ovulation is today going by my usual signs so AF will be due around the 22nd. Would love to join you all in this thread. Good luck and all good wishes to everyone :)

Laurarebecca1 - I can see a line too, fingers cross it keeps darkening over then next couple days.

Lightening - So happy to have a DPO buddy, it would be cool to both fall pregnant this month and have similar due dates and everything. When will you be testing? I might try to wait until the 17 or 18th.

It would be so awesome to be due date buddies! I am thinking I'll test around the 17th as well, but I'm due AF on the 15th so I am really hoping she doesn't show! [-o< And if she doesn't I probably won't be able to stop myself testing on the 16th hahaha :lol:
This TWW feels like the slowest one yet :?

Tesh & Dee - good luck!

@laurarebecca1 I'm sure i can see a shadow of a line! Fx for you!

Hello all, happy new year!
I am NTNP for the last few months and am 45, my partner is 54...we know we are 'too old' but would like to see if mother nature blesses us one more time.
Ovulation is today going by my usual signs so AF will be due around the 22nd. Would love to join you all in this thread. Good luck and all good wishes to everyone :)

Good luck hon.
Theres a lady on here that 45 and pregnant naturally so it does happen and I really hope it happens for you.
I've just turned the big 40 and I want to start trying for our last baby next year when I will be 41 and hubby will be coming up to 46. I am a little worried about age but theres alot of ladies on here in there 40s and pregnant. Wishing u lots of luck hon and tons of baby dust:dust:

Awwww Tesh welcome back sweety I've been thinking about you. I'm so happy that ure ready to start trying again and I pray u get ure BFP and healthy pregnancy.

Hi guys

9dpo and managed to pull an obvious line on the IC but FRER is still faint...weird right?

BA4C3886-6F46-428E-BAC5-C87FA92C0DB6.jpeg E9DF8C05-88B3-4959-9741-A579D46AC702.jpeg

I can see something and it's only early yet so fingers crossed!

Good luck hon.
Theres a lady on here that 45 and pregnant naturally so it does happen and I really hope it happens for you.
I've just turned the big 40 and I want to start trying for our last baby next year when I will be 41 and hubby will be coming up to 46. I am a little worried about age but theres alot of ladies on here in there 40s and pregnant. Wishing u lots of luck hon and tons of baby dust:dust:

Thank you so much. My partner is 54 so I think our chances are kinda slim and even if I fall it's very high risk for abnormalities and miscarriage (I have history of miscarriages too) but I still can't bring myself to give up just yet. Neither of us drink or smoke and lead a pretty healthy lifestyle so I'm hoping that counts for something!
I wish you lots of luck too, my sister in law just had a baby at 40 (her 6th) so you have a really good chance esp with hubby still being in his 40's too. Baby dust!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->