***January 2020 Testing Thread***

Thanks everyone! This cycle seriously sucks! I had the same at the start of last year too. Just want it to end now! Haven’t had AF since the start of October.

@stacey1986 I think I can see something on that! Hope you get a strong positive soon!

@Hoping4numbr3 thanks! They should definitely been banned. I know women have been having problems with them since I first started using these forums back in 2013. DH said that next time he’ll just drive to the next shop rather than buy them again!

Sigh, doing my own head in now lol tested with another brand tnite. Actually think I’m going insane. Anyone see this? If so that’s 3 tests now since last night, all mega light and no progression. Would there be reasons for this? Can’t all be evaps surely?

A04B9A70-4CC4-4A8F-B323-30865F46DE5F.jpeg

@stacey1986 I can see that!

and I’ll join you in the repeated testing as I tested again tonight. I cannot be trusted with tests in the house :haha:

35D91F03-B798-4D39-92CA-6D6813C85471.jpeg

Hahahaha we are so the same!!!
I can’t be trusted either! What DPO are u? I’m 12DPO which I know really is still early but it’s just doing my head in Hahaaha

Not completely sure because of how weird this cycle has been but potentially only 9DPO so no judgement from me for testing at 12DPO :lol:

Not completely sure because of how weird this cycle has been but potentially only 9DPO so no judgement from me for testing at 12DPO :lol:

hahaha I wish I cud wait until the day AF is due I just have no willpower at all!

hopefully we both get darker lines tomorrow. I think I’ll start cracking up otherwise haha

Hahahaha we are so the same!!!
I can’t be trusted either! What DPO are u? I’m 12DPO which I know really is still early but it’s just doing my head in Hahaaha
I think I can see a line :o just keep testing hun but I know hcg levels double every 2/3 days. I took a test on Wednesday 9DPO with a faint line and kept testing and wasn’t going up and then I waited 2 days and now they are dark!! My period wasn’t even isn’t due till Sunday and I got my first positive 4 days away which is sooo early

Good luck Stacey and Jellybean! Hope those lines darken for you!

I'm feeling a bit down, after the positive OPK 2 days ago my BBT still hasnt risen yet, and I'm a bit worried it might mean I'm not ovulating because I am still breastfeeding my son. It dipped a little this morning but the room was cold and when I moved the thermometer to the other side of my mouth it went up higher so im not even sure i got an accurate reading as didn't know which to go off ](*,)I only have 24-25 day cycles so even if I ovulate today it means I only have 9-10 day LH phase which i have heard can be a bad thing for TTC. :confused: Anyways nothing I can do now so I'm just gonna hope for a rise tomorrow!

Think that’s me out girls :( all must have been evaps. Took a test this morning that was def negative and my temp has dipped this morning aswell :(

good luck to you all still in with a shout

Think that’s me out girls :( all must have been evaps. Took a test this morning that was def negative and my temp has dipped this morning aswell :(

good luck to you all still in with a shout

Sorry to hear that @stacey1986 :hugs:
Exactly the same here, no real line on the test and temp and RPR have dipped. Really hoping AF arrives for me soon and ends this awful cycle!

Hey everyone! I'm CD22 and had my first positive OPK today which I didn't expect, so it looks like I'm gonna be hanging with you all a bit longer. I still don't have a test date yet as I want to confirm ovulation, but at this rate, I'll probably be testing on or around Jan. 18th.

Ugh, sorry Stacey & Jellybean :( was really hoping that you'd both get your BFP's. Luckily there's always next cycle! Jelly, hoping so hard that your next cycle won't be as long as the previous one! :flower:

fostermom, I'm incredibly happy to hear that you did end up ovulating this cycle! Hope you catch that eggy! :spermy:

CD5 here, AF has left the building and I have been as healthy as possible since CD1. Not that I didn't have a healthy lifestyle before, but now I'm taking it a step further and will not be consuming ANY alcohol or sugar this cycle, and go as low carb as possible

Also, I will only be having one small cup of coffee per day (as opposed to the 1 small + 1 big one I always had before). Went to the gym today and I just feel awesome.

I am SOOO determined to conceive this month. Been drinking a maca + flax seed + pumpkin seed shake every day and will continue to do so up until ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->