January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

Hi beaglemom, I thought I'd mention that I have a girlfriend who got prego in her first month on Femara. The only side effect she had was dizziness. But then, she's also not very sensitive to meds anyway. She just started TTC her next, and she's back on the Femara again right away this time (she has completed one cycle, and is on her second now). I can let you know how that works out for her this month.

I'm thinking though, if you were already O'ing on your own, and the Clomid gave you an even stronger O, I'm not sure you really need to switch. It did what it was supposed to for you, and it could just be that sperm/egg weren't having their rendezvous, and the IUI will end up doing that for you. I don't know why, but I have this gut feeling thats all you're gonna need (although I'm still hopeful for you for this cycle!). :flower: I'm super excited for you!!! It certainly wouldn't hurt to ask your Dr. if she feels it would be beneficial to switch to Femara for the IUI.... just see what her opinion is on it. I'm getting so super excited for you, I really feel like your BFP is right around the corner! Ahh! :happydance:

I saw your last post after I posted my last one! Funny that you have a heater at your desk... I do too. I live in FL, and the high is only 43 here today, which is probably a record. Probably doesnt sound that cold to those who live up north, but my blood has thinned from living in FL, and that's cold for me, ha!

You have so much on your mind, so sorry! But at least you have the list of questions for when you talk to them. Keep writing them down! You'll feel a lot better after you talk to them. I'd be wondering about the timing too probably... that would be on my mind... I'd def be asking what in the heck you're supposed to do if you get a pos OPK on a weekend. Maybe they are open on Saturdays...? Surely there's something they can do when women get their pos OPKs over the weekend. I'm sure it will all work out great!

I feel the same with the femera. If it ain't broke, ya know. But just curious more about the thinned lining than anything else. But I would think there would be some sign I had thin uterine lining. I don't know...everything is just all in my head right now. I also started thinking when I talked to my dr yesterday that maybe month 1 on clomid I released 2 eggs & that is why O was so intense. My other 2 cycles were just off a bit...this cycle is off too with the early O. My dr said the intense could have gone away as my body got used to the meds. Then the other way I look at everything is maybe I should just go with it the first IUI. Listen to her. If it fails, then up the attempt with either a different med or a different process.

I think the IUI process is just getting me very excited too & I can't stop thinking about everything. Oh & My husband & I were comparing all my psychic readings...they are all pretty close. It is all below in my signature. If I conceive in April, I find out in May, & deliver in January. So 3 out of 4 match the timing...genders don't all match...and the one that is off is only by a month & she said delivery late Dec which could turn in to January. I hope only 1 is right & January is my conceive month. I don't want o have to wait until March or April. However, usually 3 cycles is a base for IUI & cycle 3 would be in March.

Hi ladies I have taken the morning and read through the thread. I would like to join you ladies. I will give you a brief history on myself and my tic journey. Dh and I have been married for 5 years he is 34 and I am 28. We ttc when we first got married for approximately 14 months and at the end I had an m/c. That is when I decided to stop ttc and go back to university. I finished university in just over 3 years and now have been back to ttc for 15 months and have just started seeing a FS. This cycle is our first cycle using clomid and I had a HSG done at the end of December. Dh is going for his SA in the end of January as I don't want to have to obstain from bding and miss O. I will add when we were ttc previously we had some testing done then as well which was all normal ams so far now everything has come back normal. My only issue is irregular cycles. I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Sorry for your long journey. Clomid has great success in regulated cycles I think. It puts your O day more in the middle of your cycle too. I hope you have great success. There are also stories of people getting pregnant after an HSG...didn't work for me though.

Glad you are with us & didn't get lost in all our posts. :)

Hi beaglemom,

Just stopping by to say hi and give you an update that it's been confirmed that the baby no longer has a heart beat so I'm having a D&C scheduled for next week. I will not be able to try again for 2-3 months according to the doctor because we have to make sure my lining and cavity has to be back to normal. He's also going to put me on estrogen to help build up the lining after the D&C. Hopefully the D&C will take care of the uterine scarring at the same time so I don't have to do the hysteroscopy.

I do want me start preparing my body for ttc though - I saw that you were raving about fertilitea. What has it done for you? Do you take it from CD1 to O or throughout the entire cycle?

Hi beaglemom,

Just stopping by to say hi and give you an update that it's been confirmed that the baby no longer has a heart beat so I'm having a D&C scheduled for next week. I will not be able to try again for 2-3 months according to the doctor because we have to make sure my lining and cavity has to be back to normal. He's also going to put me on estrogen to help build up the lining after the D&C. Hopefully the D&C will take care of the uterine scarring at the same time so I don't have to do the hysteroscopy.

I do want me start preparing my body for ttc though - I saw that you were raving about fertilitea. What has it done for you? Do you take it from CD1 to O or throughout the entire cycle?

I def liked drinking the tea. Women with irregular cycles say it regulates & some women with regular cycles said it messed them up. I am pretty regualr before I started clomid & all that. I was trying to do the full 3 cups a day but it was hard to keep up. I just added about a teaspoon of sugar. You will need a tea strainer. I found it increased my sex drive & also created good cm. I have backed off it some. The bag says you can take it until you get a positive test back. So these days I may drink a cup every other day. Not sure what good it can do during my wait. I think it tasted good. I got it from Amazon for about $15 & that is a month supply. I do not recommend if you are taking any other fertility meds.

Speacking of my wait, I tried the pineapple thing you talked about. I missed one day. The trouble with the pineapple is I usually forget until after dinner or before bed & it can be very filling. I am eating the whole thing, not just the core.

I really hope you have some good luck these next few months getting back on track.

Anything to increase my cm will be good although I will be put on estrogen so I shouldn't be drinking it then?

Anything to increase my cm will be good although I will be put on estrogen so I shouldn't be drinking it then?

Well it may be okay...estrogen is natural. You may want to look up the ingredients & just ask your doctor. I think the reason I didn't mix it with clomid was I think there is a small amount of vitex in it...so def ask your doctor. Something else you can do for cm is robitussin cough syrup....with the only active ingredient being guaifenesin. I think you take that a few days before O & up to O...about 3 doses a day.

Beaglemom, thanks for the book recommendation - I think that would be an excellent read for my hubby. While we are on the same page throughout this...I am just more sensitive and emotional then he is. I feel like I can't help stop or change my emotions either. I am hoping your doctor can answer your questions for IUI. At least you are preparing yourself ahead of time!

Are we talking about cold? When I got up this morning it was -13...yep, you read that right...as in minus 13. Even better, with the wind chill it feels like -40 out. Let me tell you minus 40 is something I never want to feel again! Staying home the rest of the night! So I am hoping everyone is inside, staying warm! Even you Erin, 40 in FL is chilly!

Welcome Frustrated42! Glad you joined us. I am sorry about your previous m/c. I just suffered my first m/c last month but I am hoping I am more fertile and will be prego again super soon! A lot of girls here are on clomid and I have read some great success stories. I sure hope you keep us updated. What CD are you on?

Beaglemom, thanks for the book recommendation - I think that would be an excellent read for my hubby. While we are on the same page throughout this...I am just more sensitive and emotional then he is. I feel like I can't help stop or change my emotions either. I am hoping your doctor can answer your questions for IUI. At least you are preparing yourself ahead of time!

Are we talking about cold? When I got up this morning it was -13...yep, you read that right...as in minus 13. Even better, with the wind chill it feels like -40 out. Let me tell you minus 40 is something I never want to feel again! Staying home the rest of the night! So I am hoping everyone is inside, staying warm! Even you Erin, 40 in FL is chilly!

My husband really liked it. It is written by a simple man for a simple man. He is not a dr...I think he is a sitcom writer. So there are some fun parts, too. But it def put things in perspective for him.

Welcome Frustrated42! Glad you joined us. I am sorry about your previous m/c. I just suffered my first m/c last month but I am hoping I am more fertile and will be prego again super soon! A lot of girls here are on clomid and I have read some great success stories. I sure hope you keep us updated. What CD are you on?

Sorry to hear about your m/c. I know how hard it can be. I hope you get a sticky bean very soon. I am on cd 16 and I'm fairly certain I am Oing. I don't chart but I do use opk's, they haven't gone positive yet but I have had loads of ewcm. Dh and I have been trying smep this cycle as we. I figure my first round of clomid I am giving it my all.

Sorry to hear about your m/c. I know how hard it can be. I hope you get a sticky bean very soon. I am on cd 16 and I'm fairly certain I am Oing. I don't chart but I do use opk's, they haven't gone positive yet but I have had loads of ewcm. Dh and I have been trying smep this cycle as we. I figure my first round of clomid I am giving it my all.

I got my first bfp the cycle we started smep, I did modify it a bit but I believe it works. I started using opks but stopped due to a family vacation, so unfortunately I don't know when I O'd (or even if I did yet)...I used an opk the past few days and have faint lines so I am hoping that means I already O'd. Feeling a few odd symptoms that differ each day (lower back pain, sore underarms, super tired, light cramps). I might test on Thursday which will be CD30 (I was told AF would return in 4-6 weeks and I would ovulate before it returned) my old cycles were usually around 24-26 days. Hoping you get a positive opk soon but either way it sounds like you are fitting in some BDing! Keep us posted!

Beaglemom - thanks, that book sounds perfect for my hubby. Something easy to read!

I found another blue dye at home... Whoops... Is this my BFP?!?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 15
I am going to have to get this book for DH. I can't find the correct robitussin anywhere. I did find some pills though. Do you all think they will work the same? I have been trying to take them every 6hrs. With a full glass of water. I might also go purchase evening primetime oil. I read online it helps a lot with cm. Any one try that? Sorry lots of questions lol.

I am going to have to get this book for DH. I can't find the correct robitussin anywhere. I did find some pills though. Do you all think they will work the same? I have been trying to take them every 6hrs. With a full glass of water. I might also go purchase evening primetime oil. I read online it helps a lot with cm. Any one try that? Sorry lots of questions lol.

Sorry never tried the primetime oil. The pills will be okay...maybe not as effective bc they won't dissolve as fast. There is another robitussin with a very small amount of another ingredient & it is also fine to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->