January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

Thanks ladies. I told my dh and he wants me to wait before calling this a miscarriage. i think he's going to pick up more frer. i will just wait until he gets home.

Thanks ladies. I told my dh and he wants me to wait before calling this a miscarriage. i think he's going to pick up more frer. i will just wait until he gets home.

Oh good! FXd crossed that the wondfo just had issues, and that the FRER will show up again. Your temps still look GREAT... My temps dropped after my lines were getting lighter. Your negative today could be a TOTAL fluke on a wondfo.

Well ladies! Confirmed with the doctor today! I'm 3Weeks and 1 day! (New Years eve baby!) I'm due September 23rd!! Hoping it's sticky!

Oh good! FXd crossed that the wondfo just had issues, and that the FRER will show up again. Your temps still look GREAT... My temps dropped after my lines were getting lighter. Your negative today could be a TOTAL fluke on a wondfo.

if you dont mind me asking when did you start bleeding and cramping?

Congrats, Ashley!
And good luck, FutureBaby! Let us know what the FRER says!

if you dont mind me asking when did you start bleeding and cramping?

I started bleeding/cramping at 20dpo, but I didnt get my BFP until 14dpo. So it was about a week after getting a positive. The HPTs remained faint BFPs for a few days after the m/c too, until I finally got a negative. So I can't help but feel like your negative today could be a complete fluke, honestly. Feel free to PM me if you want.

If anyone who wants to join the Facebook group has trouble finding me, let me know. I just searched for myself and it's not showing my page, I don't know what's up with Facebook. So if you can't find me, let me know and I'll tell you how to find me. Lol

I agree...those cheapies may just be a bad batch or something...plus this early if it wasn't fmu, maybe not strong enough to show up. I have never had a mc, but I thought I remembered Erin's being the way she just described which also gives me hope for you.

With my loss I had bfp then spotting but still bfp, bleeding but still bfp . Then fading bfp back to bfn. Then bleeding again 2 weeks later.

This is why I'm still hopeful for you. Xx

thanks erin, beaglemom and lazydaisys. i really appreciate the positive thoughts. i hope u all are right. thanks again for all the support. we are all going to be awesome mommies someday soon.

Beaglemom, I saw Suzy rayne on your signature and just ordered a reading from her too. Now that December and basically January are over, I thought I'd see what another one said. Lol. 3 days and we'll see what she says!

Beaglemom, I saw Suzy rayne on your signature and just ordered a reading from her too. Now that December and basically January are over, I thought I'd see what another one said. Lol. 3 days and we'll see what she says!

allison, you could still totally conceive in Jan, right?

Erin, yes. I totally could. I just thought another reading would be interesting now that December was potentially wrong. Lol

I did a reading with her last summer and she was right I did get pregnant when she said but then early loss. I've done another one and got Bfp this January showing as a girl. I try not to read to much into it, but if it gives me hope there's no harm. I have several friends that have wrong predictions from her so I have an open mind. I have her fertility crystals the pink ones on a charm too. I'll try anything!! Xx

I def think the readings give me something to look forward too & some hope...Allison did you tag on to the last reading she did or order a new one?

This will be the first one I've gotten from her. I try not to read too much into them too, it's just something fun and at least keeps me positive for a little while. It almost kinda makes me want to try harder to make it happen during that time too, so it's kind of like encouragement in a way. Lol.

FBG, when I got my bfp (Sunday 12/1) last cycle it was around 10 days after AF should have shown. I had a few bfp tests for the week, confirmed with blood test (Wednesday 12/4). I had a darker positive test the day I went in for my second blood test (Monday) and they told me the following day (Tuesday) I was not pregnant. I started bleeding the following day (Wednesday). I am really think and hoping it was a bad test and you get a + frer. Keep us posted. Thinking of you and sending hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->