January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

I was thinking, it's so funny how much TTC changes the way you think and talk. Like every time someone says something like Jayhawklvr about hoping for a "strong O" I just chuckle and remember when that meant hoping to climax (you know…like during SEX, when it was still sex and not BD!!). And how a statement like Savvy's, "Just in case I feel like peeing on something," would have caused me to curl my lip and give a "WTF" look…and now I just think, "Yeah, I can relate." :winkwink:

Agreed! I was at work one day and accidentally referred to my husband as DH to a coworker, and she looked at me like... WHO??? HUH??

hahahhaha thats funny! I find myself in those situations too since I've been using the forums more...

I'll take 2, Beaglemom! Any chance of getting my and hubby's DNA injected into those bad boys?!

How exciting Haleiwamama! Keeping fingers crossed that this will be your month!

Savvy, yep we are at that wonderful time of the month, huh! I think I will just wait until AF time and test with a digi. I think if I have a super early positive then MC around AF time, I would just rather not know. Tick tock tick tock!

I was thinking, it's so funny how much TTC changes the way you think and talk. Like every time someone says something like Jayhawklvr about hoping for a "strong O" I just chuckle and remember when that meant hoping to climax (you know…like during SEX, when it was still sex and not BD!!). And how a statement like Savvy's, "Just in case I feel like peeing on something," would have caused me to curl my lip and give a "WTF" look…and now I just think, "Yeah, I can relate." :winkwink:

Thanks Sara!! :)

Totally... DH and I were just talking about this last night... he had to remind me to enjoy the session and that I should work harder to climax rather than being so focused on his spermies reaching my egg! hahahahah After he said that i was able to relax and did climax (yaaay)...
I used to feel so nervous just at the thought of getting accidentally pregnant.. I've always been very careful not to get pregnant.. and now I feel like it was all a waste of worrying because it probably wouldn't have happened anyways...

I feel the same way about trying not to get pregnant!! DH and I were actually using both BCP and condoms until we started TTC. Oh well though, better safe than sorry. I have two siblings that had accidental pregnancies at 21, so this whole "having to try" thing is SUPER annoying!! :growlmad:

I'll take 2, Beaglemom! Any chance of getting my and hubby's DNA injected into those bad boys?!

How exciting Haleiwamama! Keeping fingers crossed that this will be your month!

Savvy, yep we are at that wonderful time of the month, huh! I think I will just wait until AF time and test with a digi. I think if I have a super early positive then MC around AF time, I would just rather not know. Tick tock tick tock!

Thanks Sara!! :)

Totally... DH and I were just talking about this last night... he had to remind me to enjoy the session and that I should work harder to climax rather than being so focused on his spermies reaching my egg! hahahahah After he said that i was able to relax and did climax (yaaay)...
I used to feel so nervous just at the thought of getting accidentally pregnant.. I've always been very careful not to get pregnant.. and now I feel like it was all a waste of worrying because it probably wouldn't have happened anyways...

I feel the same way about trying not to get pregnant!! DH and I were actually using both BCP and condoms until we started TTC. Oh well though, better safe than sorry. I have two siblings that had accidental pregnancies at 21, so this whole "having to try" thing is SUPER annoying!! :growlmad:

A couple cousins of mine got pregnant as teens and teh whole family went nuts.., grew up with my mom and aunties watching over our shoulders and telling us that if we got pregnant it would be both parents' responsibility but it would be the girls life that would change the most and that we should wait and plan when we were ready... so all other cousins (many of us) waited until late 20s to even start... Im one of the last ones left....

That's funny Erin! I'm sure your coworker was baffled!

I know what you guys are talking about, I was thinking the other day about when I missed a couple birth control pills in a cycle and stayed awake worried I might be pregnant…if I only knew then what I know now!

Oh ladies I can relate about trying to not get pregnant. DH and I tried to not get pregnant for so long. Now that's all we want and sometimes seems impossible.

I was going to wait it out also and test only if I went past 6 or 7 weeks but as hard as it might be I want to know if I have another early m/c. My new doctor will not do any tests right now but if I have more information like that, I think I could get him to do some tests.

So true! I belong to other forums for couponing/baking and stuff and I have to say this is the best one! Can't beat "O" and "BD" - keeping it interesting here! I think the best thing of this forum is how we describe in graphic detail our day...for example..."well first I peed on a stick then when I wiped I got a tinge of pink...hubby and I BD'ed all night long, sure hope I O'd today" :haha: I would never call my friends or start posting on facebook my sex schedule and what goes on in the bathroom!

Agreed! I was at work one day and accidentally referred to my husband as DH to a coworker, and she looked at me like... WHO??? HUH??

My hubby hates when I start talking like I type...he has finally figured out a few shortcut terms I constantly use. After 4+ years of different forums, he has learned some of my new language! I haven't asked him if he wants to "BD" tonight though! :)

It is sad how hard DH and I worked to prevent pregnancy, we were both brought up that if you even looked at a naked man that you would become pregnant! Wishing that was true right about now!

I got my positive opk tonight! Hoping we catch that egg. We have been doing smep but missed a night :nope: we will bd tonight and tomorrow night then skip a day and then bd again and hope that we end up with a :bfp: even if we missed a night.

I got my positive opk tonight! Hoping we catch that egg. We have been doing smep but missed a night :nope: we will bd tonight and tomorrow night then skip a day and then bd again and hope that we end up with a :bfp: even if we missed a night.

good luck..we could never keep up with smep..I think missing a night will be fine...especially if it was before the pos opk.

Got my reading from Suzy Rayne back...

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2014 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of January 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in late 2016.

So January lines up with what Suzanne said. Cheri said December. They've all said girl though. Cheri said 2nd child would be a boy though... Hmmm...

Got my reading from Suzy Rayne back...

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of May 2014 from a cycle that starts in April. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of January 2015 with attention being paid to the date of the 22nd. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in late 2016.

So January lines up with what Suzanne said. Cheri said December. They've all said girl though. Cheri said 2nd child would be a boy though... Hmmm...

Your readings sound a lot like mine with timing. Another thread suggested astrology readings. I am going to look in to it. Also we are going to Myrtle Beach tomorrow. I may google to see if I find local psychics/astrologists.

So let me start by saying my boss is the best. I love working with him. However, sometimes he tends to speak to me in a tone of frustration at the situation. This is not often & I know that it's the situation & not me. However, it occurred to me today that when I am pregnant, I may not be as cool as I am now...& may actually run out of the room & cry. I already have pretty bad PMS...mostly with my temper. I can only imagine pregnancy hormones are going to be awful for me.

Hi Ladies,

This my first post to Baby and Bump so I am a little nervous.

My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 months now. I have been having a slew of symptoms for the last two+ weeks and would be here all day writing everything down (I've began keeping a TTC Journal which I write in every night which hopefully one day will turn into a pregnancy journal) if I were to go into detail.

Anyways, my AF usually comes between CD 33-35 and I am very good at tracking my cm and bbt to tell me my O days to know how late i could possible be.

I am currently on CD 36 so I'm entering into a "few days late" territory and wondering if I should go ahead and take a test?

My husband and I went on a vacation right when my last AF showed up so I'm wondering if flying at that time would have affected this next cycle.

Need Some Opinions because this is all so new to me.

Thanks Ladies!

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC for almost 2 months now. I have been having a slew of symptoms for the last two+ weeks and would be here all day writing everything down (I've began keeping a TTC Journal which I write in every night which hopefully one day will turn into a pregnancy journal) if I were to go into detail.

Anyways, my AF usually comes between CD 33-35 and I am very good at tracking my cm and bbt to tell me my O days to know how late i could possible be.

I am currently on CD 36 so I'm entering into a "few days late" territory and wondering if I should go ahead and take a test?

My husband and I went on a vacation right when my last AF showed up so I'm wondering if flying at that time would have affected this next cycle.

Thanks Ladies!

Hi Gobo! Welcome!

I, personally, would take a test but that is your decision. It sounds like you have been keeping good track of everything. Let us know what you decide!!

Good luck! :)

Hi Ladies,

Thanks Ladies!
Welcome!

I have to agree with savvy. I would also take a test. I am also the person that tests early bc I have lack of self control, plus i have a bunch of internet cheapies. I would say test with an open mind. sending lots of baby dust for that second line.

So let me start by saying my boss is the best. I love working with him. However, sometimes he tends to speak to me in a tone of frustration at the situation. This is not often & I know that it's the situation & not me. However, it occurred to me today that when I am pregnant, I may not be as cool as I am now...& may actually run out of the room & cry. I already have pretty bad PMS...mostly with my temper. I can only imagine pregnancy hormones are going to be awful for me.

Not sure how early you will start telling people about your bfp, but maybe you could just mention to your boss that you are noticing you are a bit sensitive. Hard to work with men sometimes. My hubby manages his team including a few female co-workers. One is extremely sensitive and he would mention how he made her cry, etc. I finally told him to give her a break and maybe instead of talking to her like "one of the guys", talk to her a little more like you would me. He has noticed a difference when he takes her feelings into consideration.

My PMS is awful too, I was so much better on BCP.

Not sure how early you will start telling people about your bfp, but maybe you could just mention to your boss that you are noticing you are a bit sensitive. Hard to work with men sometimes. My hubby manages his team including a few female co-workers. One is extremely sensitive and he would mention how he made her cry, etc. I finally told him to give her a break and maybe instead of talking to her like "one of the guys", talk to her a little more like you would me. He has noticed a difference when he takes her feelings into consideration.

My PMS is awful too, I was so much better on BCP.

I work in an office as an assistant to 2 different people. My boss is the manager, then there is a woman. To be honest, I think the man in my office would be way easier to deal with. The woman tends to be one of those women out to prove something...like she is just as good as a man. She doesn't realize no one around here cares if she is a man or a woman...just get the work done. She is also a bit of a back stabber. She acts 14.

Also, I am typically not sensitive. So if I were to break down, my male bss would be very concerned.

I work in an office as an assistant to 2 different people. My boss is the manager, then there is a woman. To be honest, I think the man in my office would be way easier to deal with. The woman tends to be one of those women out to prove something...like she is just as good as a man. She doesn't realize no one around here cares if she is a man or a woman...just get the work done. She is also a bit of a back stabber. She acts 14.

Also, I am typically not sensitive. So if I were to break down, my male bss would be very concerned.

I personally think men are much easier to work with. The are honest to your face and don't usually talk/gossip behind your back. I am sorry you have to work with an immature woman. Is there anyone else at your office that is a friend? At least you can log on here and vent in our thread if the day isn't going so well! :)

I personally think men are much easier to work with. The are honest to your face and don't usually talk/gossip behind your back. I am sorry you have to work with an immature woman. Is there anyone else at your office that is a friend? At least you can log on here and vent in our thread if the day isn't going so well! :)

I love working with men. Much easier for me as well. It is sad that women can not just realize we should all be on the same team. Not working against each other.

I work in the Commercial office at a bank. So on the other side is the bank lobby. Plenty of young women over there. I do not talk to them about TTC, but I am def able to talk to them about other things & also when work gets crazy. I can talk to my boss, too...if things are really nuts. I don't talk personal with him.

I have thought a lot about this...I will tell him first. But I will wait awhile with everyone else. And I thought of telling everyone except the woman in my office...just thought it would be funny if she was the last to know...she thinks she needs to know everything & is always in your business...but you can't ask her anything.

I love working with men. Much easier for me as well. It is sad that women can not just realize we should all be on the same team. Not working against each other.

I work in the Commercial office at a bank. So on the other side is the bank lobby. Plenty of young women over there. I do not talk to them about TTC, but I am def able to talk to them about other things & also when work gets crazy. I can talk to my boss, too...if things are really nuts. I don't talk personal with him.

I have thought a lot about this...I will tell him first. But I will wait awhile with everyone else. And I thought of telling everyone except the woman in my office...just thought it would be funny if she was the last to know...she thinks she needs to know everything & is always in your business...but you can't ask her anything.

I'm also not sure how I'll handle work when I actually get preggo. I'm an engineer and there's only one other woman in my group. I had to fight fairly hard to gain respect from my coworkers, so I don't think it'll be too much of a problem, but you never know! Hopefully I can keep my emotions in check during work hours lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->