January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

It has been a few days since I have been on. Just got caught up.

Savvy so sorry you got AF! I hate it and love AF all at the same time. Hate it bc I am not pregnant but love it because we can start again.

The SMEP sounds interesting and tiring. I have never heard of it.

Beaglemom My first experience with IUI was great. I honestly did not even know he was done. He put the spreaders in (that's what I call them lol) He did some stuff and then said ok I am done. I told him I didn't know he was even doing anything lol. I honestly was freaked out because of the stuff I read online. It said that you might cramp if your cervix is not open enough to get it through. So I was pleasantly surprised when I felt nothing. And like you know it didn't work. I firmly believe that it is because I ovulated days later. CD15 for me is too early. But honestly I don't know when I ovulate. Charting doesn't help because my temperature is all over the place. And then the OPKs never are +. I did get the fertile focus and think this might be better for me even though I am also doing the OPKs. That thing is so cool. I love looking through it!!

Gobo congratulations! H&H 9 months.

ERosePW Hoping you catch that egg. I am certain that you will!

So I have a funny story for you all. It is probably TMI but it is funny. So DH and I were BDing Friday. And right when we started he was like "why does it feel so soft? Not that you don't normally feel good but god." I said "its the robitussin" hahahaha (but it could be the EPO too.) I about lost it!

I am not too nervous about the actual procedure. I had an HSG, so I feel like it may be similar to that. And that was quite uncomfortable...so if it is less than that, I will be good.

The fertile focus seems neat. I would be scared I couldn't read it clearly.

I love all the funny stuff that happens during the baby making sessions. Me & my husband have a lot of fun together just in general all the time. So there are times when we have to regroup in bed to stop laughing. And before we go I always say did you talk to your boys? Give them the map? Do they know where my girl is? And he always says yep, I gave them a talking to. Then after when I am laying there we look at my lower stomach & I say ok guys do your thing.

Wow~ missed a week and had pages and pages to catch up on! Congrats on the BFPs sorry for those AF came!!

AFM - I had IUI #2 yesterday. Triggered on Thursday night in a restaurant bathroom! Very crampy yesterday. Feeling better today - but still a little crampy. Oh and hubbys post wash count was 55 million!! I had to ask a second time - I guess the no bike riding has been helping! (He used to ride his bike to work (10 miles each way). Anyways, on to the 2ww!! Feeling hopeful this cycle!

I have def heard bike riding is a no-no. Too bad it can't be something so simple with my husband. He is on supplements. He could use to lose some weight & be healthier...but nothing major. Besides, there are big fat slobs all over the country popping out kids. It really annoys me that all the books tell you to eat certain things, cut out certain things...but all around the country there are people who just fall pregnant. We have tried to incorporate ore vegetables in our diet, juices, & vitamins...but I am not completely changing my diet until things get drastic.

Love this. We are more blunt. My dh said on Saturday 'that better have worked!' Hardly romantic lol xx

I was told that I tolerated the hsg very well so I will find the iui a lot easier. It was the dye going through that killed me on that. I was too shy to squeal ! Xx

So I don't know if I had mentioned, but I had some cramping yesterday...very mild on 2 separate occasions. Had it again today just once. Not sure what that means. We went to this awesome seafood buffet last night...LOTS of crab legs. Husband said that caused the cramps. But I had one before we ate & one a bit after. And I know the difference. These are typical AF like cramps. I have not started the brown spotting I normally get before AF. So I am still hoping for this month. We'll see.

oh and of course - I temped this morning, but the temp left the screen before I could read it, so not sure if it went up or not. They will do blood work on thurs to confirm O since last month went so late.

i dont know if your thermometer is like mine or not but if i didn't see my temp i can turn it back on and it will flash the last temp for a couple of seconds. worth a shot.

That's what I always do and stupid me tried to check it without full light in the room, I couldn't see the numbers and by the time I got to better light it was already gone - it only gives it to you one other time.

Moni, I was wondering where you were! Glad that you are on to the TWW...keep us posted!!

Beaglemom, hoping the cramps are a good sign! Are you like 12dpo now? I wouldn't drastically change you diet unless all you eat is candy and chips. I would just try to add one more fruit or veggie daily if possible. Eating healthy is extremely hard for me, I buy more veggies and force myself to eat them so I don't waste them. Rather eat some chips though!

Those bbt are so loud...beeping constantly and then it is dark so I couldn't read it. Half asleep I am running to the bathroom to turn the light on. Hoping I can keep up with checking and not forget! :)

Moni, I was wondering where you were! Glad that you are on to the TWW...keep us posted!!

Beaglemom, hoping the cramps are a good sign! Are you like 12dpo now? I wouldn't drastically change you diet unless all you eat is candy and chips. I would just try to add one more fruit or veggie daily if possible. Eating healthy is extremely hard for me, I buy more veggies and force myself to eat them so I don't waste them. Rather eat some chips though!

Those bbt are so loud...beeping constantly and then it is dark so I couldn't read it. Half asleep I am running to the bathroom to turn the light on. Hoping I can keep up with checking and not forget! :)

Yeh I have been trying to add good stuff to the my diet. I am no good at fresh veggies. We started buying frozen. The fresh always get wasted.

I am 11 dpo. I hope it is a good sign too. We will see. My neck & shoulder have been aching today. I don't think that means anything...but it is weird & out of the ordinary.

Yeh I have been trying to add good stuff to the my diet. I am no good at fresh veggies. We started buying frozen. The fresh always get wasted.

I am 11 dpo. I hope it is a good sign too. We will see. My neck & shoulder have been aching today. I don't think that means anything...but it is weird & out of the ordinary.

My dietitian is making sure I get 5 servings of veggies a day (ugh!) I am horrible about eating them unless I prepare them in advance. I wash cherry tomatoes and put them in a pretty bowl on my kitchen counter, if I walk by the bowl I must eat a few. A good way for me to either get a few more veggies a day...or stay out of the kitchen!! :haha:

My dietitian is making sure I get 5 servings of veggies a day (ugh!) I am horrible about eating them unless I prepare them in advance. I wash cherry tomatoes and put them in a pretty bowl on my kitchen counter, if I walk by the bowl I must eat a few. A good way for me to either get a few more veggies a day...or stay out of the kitchen!! :haha:

i love fresh cherry tomatoes. Good idea.. cant wait til summer and i can have my garden. yummy.

Talking about funny stories and talking to sperm about directions. DH is really techy so he always says he have them a GPS and told them not to make a wrong turn. I think with ttc we all need a little comedy!

i love fresh cherry tomatoes. Good idea.. cant wait til summer and i can have my garden. yummy.

Fresh cherry tomatoes out of the garden are SO much better! We usually have 3 cherry tomato plants and get so many that we are literally giving ziploc bags full of them away...now I am paying $2.50 or more for a tiny container that aren't even as good! No one ever said eating healthy was cheap!

Anyone ever get chills during AF? I usually get bad cramps but the chills are terrible...took a 2 hour nap this afternoon and I am still tired and ready to go to bed early tonight.

So I don't know if I had mentioned, but I had some cramping yesterday...very mild on 2 separate occasions. Had it again today just once. Not sure what that means. We went to this awesome seafood buffet last night...LOTS of crab legs. Husband said that caused the cramps. But I had one before we ate & one a bit after. And I know the difference. These are typical AF like cramps. I have not started the brown spotting I normally get before AF. So I am still hoping for this month. We'll see.

Beaglemom, I get that same brown spotting like you every cycle... That was actually my first sign that I might be prego last month. When I realized I hadn't gotten it by 12dpo, I thought, hmmm.... I looked at all my other charts to see when the latest was that I usually got it, and I realized it should've come by then. It never did come, and then I got my bfp. I'll probably be looking for that every cycle now, and if it doesn't come again, I'll probably be getting my hopes up. :)

Instead of the raspberry leaf tea you can try the tincture. It's 15 drops 3 times a day. I dilute it in a tablespoon of water and it's gone in one gulp. Much easier to stomach than three cups+ of tea :)

Fresh cherry tomatoes out of the garden are SO much better! We usually have 3 cherry tomato plants and get so many that we are literally giving ziploc bags full of them away...now I am paying $2.50 or more for a tiny container that aren't even as good! No one ever said eating healthy was cheap!

Anyone ever get chills during AF? I usually get bad cramps but the chills are terrible...took a 2 hour nap this afternoon and I am still tired and ready to go to bed early tonight.

I have hot and cold flashes. Usually only a hot shower feels good...and Tylenol pm before bed...about 4 ibuprofen during the day. But usually only feel bad day 1 and 2.

Instead of the raspberry leaf tea you can try the tincture. It's 15 drops 3 times a day. I dilute it in a tablespoon of water and it's gone in one gulp. Much easier to stomach than three cups+ of tea :)

I take the supplement... Pill form

Beaglemom, I get that same brown spotting like you every cycle... That was actually my first sign that I might be prego last month. When I realized I hadn't gotten it by 12dpo, I thought, hmmm.... I looked at all my other charts to see when the latest was that I usually got it, and I realized it should've come by then. It never did come, and then I got my bfp. I'll probably be looking for that every cycle now, and if it doesn't come again, I'll probably be getting my hopes up. :)

So hard to tell. I think it starts around a week before. So right on time for me if I have a normal 28 day cycle. But the early O is throwing me off. If I just go by dpo, it could be a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->