• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Hopefuls...What's next for us???

Thanks for asking savvy. :) I'm actually feeling a bit frustrated. I didn't wake up to AF this morning. Still just brown spotting, and my cramping is less than yesterday. I know it seems crazy to be ready for AF, but since I know I'm not prego, I'm ready to get on with my next cycle. I know it's still early this morning, so it could come later, so once again I'm just being impatient. Remind me...how long did it take for you to get AF after your mc?

Lazydaisys, I know you said it was around 32/33 days, right? Were you temping by chance? Curious if your temp went below CL for several days before AF arrived?

Just weird to see my temp drop so low without AF following almost immediately. But then again, this whole "cycle" has been a total mystery.

Thanks for asking savvy. :) I'm actually feeling a bit frustrated. I didn't wake up to AF this morning. Still just brown spotting, and my cramping is less than yesterday. I know it seems crazy to be ready for AF, but since I know I'm not prego, I'm ready to get on with my next cycle. I know it's still early this morning, so it could come later, so once again I'm just being impatient. Remind me...how long did it take for you to get AF after your mc?

Lazydaisys, I know you said it was around 32/33 days, right? Were you temping by chance? Curious if your temp went below CL for several days before AF arrived?

Just weird to see my temp drop so low without AF following almost immediately. But then again, this whole "cycle" has been a total mystery.

My mc started on Dec 11, I bleed/spotted for 10 days. AF came back on January 11th. I read in a couple places that AF usually appears about 20 days after you stop bleeding...which turned out true (21days) for me. I just counted on your chart but you are way over 20 days. My new obgyn told me 4-6 weeks until AF showed. Maybe your AF is just starting out extremely slow? I am guessing our bodies are still trying to heal and that is probably why things are so wonky for us.

I got a weird pain, sort of right above my right hip, over closer to my stomach not on my side. I know it is too early for anything!

Erin, remember when I said I kept getting errors on the clearblue? I went back to amazon and looked at the 1 and 2 star reviews and it seems like in the past month there has been a few people that have gotten errors - so maybe it was a bad batch of tests. I am going to call on Monday to report mine.

Frustrated42 YAY for your BFP! That's awesome! H&H 9 months.

Savvy I hope you get a + opk or your chart indicates O. I know its frustrating and confusing not know. For 2 years I never knew if I O. And I believe that I didn't because not +opk and charting never showed O. I think every other day is a great plan until you get a +.

ERosePW I hope AF shows up soon for you so you can start a new cycle! So you can start you clomid, right?

So I have had mild cramps off and on since O and BT. I am 8dpo. Think that's a good sign??

Hi Ladies, I finally tested today and to my surprise I got a :bfp: I wasn't expecting it at all after my first round of clomid. Hope you ladies are all doing well!

Congrats!!! I love seeing success stories on here, it gives me a lot of hope :)

Savvy I hope you get a + opk or your chart indicates O. I know its frustrating and confusing not know. For 2 years I never knew if I O. And I believe that I didn't because not +opk and charting never showed O. I think every other day is a great plan until you get a +.

So I have had mild cramps off and on since O and BT. I am 8dpo. Think that's a good sign??

Thanks misaacs! I figured testing twice per day I would not miss the surge! I really thought I would O around CD11 - CD13 so I am hoping I already O'd and we caught the egg. If not I still plan on temping, opks and BDing lots!

I think mild cramps could be a good sign. Fx'd! Keep us posted! :)

My dh did a bunch of research and said that when its low and closed it feels like a nose. softer feels like lips. when open it has a dimple. he started trying to find my cp at the beginning of my cycle and then he was able to easily follow it. first cycle he was very unsure andnot very confident and i think this is only his second cycle and hesitation right on. he checks it in the am before i get up.

Thanks for the info. I thought I had read once how you really need to start tracking from the beginning of the cycle or you won't know what to "feel" for. Did you get your peak yet on the monitor?? :)

Yes i did. i started crqmping yesterday took an opk and got a positive lastounded night and peak today this am on monitor. still cramping temp did rise but i have been sick so idk. I guess only time will tell.

Okay so I am totally celebrating right now. After so much confusion with the bbt and opks this past week...I finally get a positive opk!!

I almost forgot to use one and then I couldn't believe it actually looked positive...I am running through the house waving it in the air, my DH agrees it looks pretty dark. I tried the clearblue and got an error so I tried another wondfo and got the same dark line! I waited for the clearblue to clear the error and I totally got excited when the smiley popped up!!

Okay so we BD:
Tuesday PM
Wednesday PM
Friday AM
Saturday PM

I need some advice...would you BD the next three days in a row? It would have to be PM because of our schedules (so Sun, Mon and Tuesday PM?)

I am super excited right now! :happydance:

Attachments

• jan26opk.jpg
    jan26opk.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 5
Yes i did. i started crqmping yesterday took an opk and got a positive lastounded night and peak today this am on monitor. still cramping temp did rise but i have been sick so idk. I guess only time will tell.

Good luck!! Looks like it is time for some BDing! :)

Savvy, if you want to keep up with smep, I would think start your 3 days today. Good luck!

So we get back from the mountains to possibility of snow here. That isn't exactly bad it's just when it snows in eastern NC, people freak out. So now along with a fear of ovulating late, I get to worry about the possibility of places shutting down because of snow. Normally it is just a delay or early close...but that can put all appointments out of whack. So hopefully there will be now snow & there is nothing to worry about.

Thanks beaglemom, we are going for 3 days in a row...which will actually make 5 days in a row if you count Friday and Saturday too. So excited!

Just send the snow our way...we already have way over a foot of snow and counting. The roads are completely messed up, the temps are minus degrees and the wind is blowing making everything worse. Salt doesn't help, it is way too cold. It has been this way for like 3 weeks now and people still aren't used to driving in the snow! Schools are always cancelled it is just way too cold out there. As you can tell I am totally not a winter person, I am usually in Arizona for a month after Christmas but didn't get to go this year and this is the worst winter yet. Looking forward to some sunshine and warmer temps. Hopefully your state can get the mess over with now and clear up before you O.

Okay so I am totally celebrating right now. After so much confusion with the bbt and opks this past week...I finally get a positive opk!!

I almost forgot to use one and then I couldn't believe it actually looked positive...I am running through the house waving it in the air, my DH agrees it looks pretty dark. I tried the clearblue and got an error so I tried another wondfo and got the same dark line! I waited for the clearblue to clear the error and I totally got excited when the smiley popped up!!

Okay so we BD:
Tuesday PM
Wednesday PM
Friday AM
Saturday PM

I need some advice...would you BD the next three days in a row? It would have to be PM because of our schedules (so Sun, Mon and Tuesday PM?)

I would bd as much as you feel comfortable. It looks like you and i are twins for ovulation i got my first morning smiley this am. Yay us.

I would bd as much as you feel comfortable. It looks like you and i are twins for ovulation i got my first morning smiley this am. Yay us.

So excited for you too! Let the tww officially begin! :)

I think its so weird how both of our temps went up prior to our positive opk. i am kind of nervous to see how they might progress. good luck with all your bding the next few days.

I think its so weird how both of our temps went up prior to our positive opk. i am kind of nervous to see how they might progress. good luck with all your bding the next few days.

After looking at like a million charts on FF I noticed quite a few have a small rise, followed by a small drop and then they rise again the following day. FF marks the little drop as the O day...kind of lines up with my temps. I rose a bunch and then dropped just a bit this morning. I took another wondfo opk this morning and it was blazing positive. I bet I will O today and then my temp will spike up tomorrow. I am so excited! We have been using preseed so I am hoping we got a few swimmers ready and waiting for the eggie! I can't wait to see your chart over the next few days - good luck to you too! :)

After looking at like a million charts on FF I noticed quite a few have a small rise, followed by a small drop and then they rise again the following day. FF marks the little drop as the O day...kind of lines up with my temps. I rose a bunch and then dropped just a bit this morning. I took another wondfo opk this morning and it was blazing positive. I bet I will O today and then my temp will spike up tomorrow. I am so excited! We have been using preseed so I am hoping we got a few swimmers ready and waiting for the eggie! I can't wait to see your chart over the next few days - good luck to you too! :)

this month is a litttle frustrating. i havent been able to consistently temp bc of a cold and laryngitis. i wake up coughing before i can get a good temp. i had positive opk the other night and then yesterday morning peak on the monitor. this am i decided to do an opk and unfortunately i had to use a new opk tester so it said negative. i am not sure if its bc a new reader that i got the negative or if its really negative. if it is negative i had a really short surge. either way we had lots of bding so we should be covered. i will continue to use opks for a few more days just to make sure the levels go back down. i am just confused by my chart at the moment hopefully in a few days i will be a little more clear. hopfully ff can help my crazy self.

Okay so we BD:
Tuesday PM
Wednesday PM
Friday AM
Saturday PM

Yay that's awesome!!! FX'ed for some good swimmers for your little egg!!!

AFM, I got my progesterone results today, it was 7.4, which is better than I was expecting. Still lower than last month though (it was 8.3), but I guess I'm just waiting for AF or no AF now!! I asked my dr's nurse about upping to 150 mg Clomid since this next one will be my last round (if I get a :bfn:), she didn't sound too happy about it, but she said when the time came we could talk to the dr. I'm just afraid that's still too low to get a good egg, but I'm trying to stay positive!

this month is a litttle frustrating. i havent been able to consistently temp bc of a cold and laryngitis. i wake up coughing before i can get a good temp. i had positive opk the other night and then yesterday morning peak on the monitor. this am i decided to do an opk and unfortunately i had to use a new opk tester so it said negative. i am not sure if its bc a new reader that i got the negative or if its really negative. if it is negative i had a really short surge. either way we had lots of bding so we should be covered. i will continue to use opks for a few more days just to make sure the levels go back down. i am just confused by my chart at the moment hopefully in a few days i will be a little more clear. hopfully ff can help my crazy self.

I am sorry you aren't feeling well, I am sure that it makes it hard to get accurate temps. I don't think it matters too much about not getting a second positive opk. I read that most people test every 12 hours because if you wait 24 hours you could miss the surge.

Example:
CD15 - test at 6am - negative
CD15 - surge begins at 8am and last until 4am on CD16
CD16 - test at 6am - negative

Or
Example
CD15 - test at 3pm - positive
CD16 - surge ends at 4am

I am sorry if that is confusing, I am trying to repeat what I read. I started testing twice a day because of this information.

But with your positive opk and the peak on your monitor I am sure you O'd, or will be Oing very soon. Look how both of our temps dipped just a bit today - I am certain they will shoot back up tomorrow to confirm we O'd. Hopefully that will make us feel better. :)

I have quite a few cramps today - I never experienced that before, but it also could all be in my head.

I am sorry you aren't feeling well, I am sure that it makes it hard to get accurate temps. I don't think it matters too much about not getting a second positive opk. I read that most people test every 12 hours because if you wait 24 hours you could miss the surge.

Example:

Or
Example
CD15 - test at 3pm - positive
CD16 - surge ends at 4am

I am sorry if that is confusing, I am trying to repeat what I read. I started testing twice a day because of this information.

But with your positive opk and the peak on your monitor I am sure you O'd, or will be Oing very soon. Look how both of our temps dipped just a bit today - I am certain they will shoot back up tomorrow to confirm we O'd. Hopefully that will make us feel better. :)

I have quite a few cramps today - I never experienced that before, but it also could all be in my head.

I hate when you feel symptoms, but don't know if they're real or not!! I woke up a few mornings in a row last week with a stomachache, and I'd been unusually tired....but I also had a cold. And I haven't had the upset stomach the past few mornings. So confusing!

Yay that's awesome!!! FX'ed for some good swimmers for your little egg!!!

AFM, I got my progesterone results today, it was 7.4, which is better than I was expecting. Still lower than last month though (it was 8.3), but I guess I'm just waiting for AF or no AF now!! I asked my dr's nurse about upping to 150 mg Clomid since this next one will be my last round (if I get a :bfn:), she didn't sound too happy about it, but she said when the time came we could talk to the dr. I'm just afraid that's still too low to get a good egg, but I'm trying to stay positive!

Thanks jayhawk! Glad you were able to get your progesterone results today and hopefully you have a sticky little bean! Remind me - what day are you on? Hopefully you won't need another round of clomid, Fx'd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->